- AS I SEE IT
Celebrating the art of the physique. by Steve Reeves
- ASK THE LEGEND: STEVE REEVES Q&A:
Getting up front about exercise
- ASK THE EXPERTS
- Slow negatives
- Resistance training and bone growthAn overview of periodization
- HEAVY DUTY Q&A
Free weights vs. Machines. By Mike Mentzer.
- LABRADA'S OUTLOOK
Four tenets of bodybuilding and fitness success. By Lee Labrada
- CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENTS
List your natural show here! by Sharon Macaluso.
Medial hamstring muscles by Stephen E. Alway
- NATURAL BODYBUILDING DIGEST
How creating an empowering identity can change your bodybuilding destiny. By Skip LaCour.
- STATE OF THE ART
- Talking about creatine
- Superoxygenated water
- Carbohydrates prolong endurance
- Arginine for better sex
- Soy and phytoestrogens
- By Dennis Sparkman, PhD
- MUSCLE MEAL
Eating anabolic: The sane way to use insulin by John Romano
- EAT TO WIN
Latest weapon in obesity war by Robert Haas, PhD
|Health and Fitness:
- BEST OF HEALTH
Stop Aging ... Part Six: Banishing bodily pollution, by Dr. Michael Colgan, PhD, CCN
- CARDIO Q&A
- Aerobics and Longevity
- Supplements for the aerobically active
- Minimizing exercise risk
- By James A Peterson, PhD, and Cedric Bryant, PhD
- HOT BREAKING RESEARCH
- New calorie burning facts
- Folic acid strikes again
- Weight training increases the need for calcium
- Eating disorders and exercise
- How does exercise affect immunity?
- STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
- Do nasal strips really work?
- Flexibility training increases strength
- Creatine use and kidney function
- Creatine increases gains in muscle mass
- Does it pay to do heavy negatives
- By William Kraemer, PhD and Steven Fleck, PhD.
- DRUGS IN SPORTS ROUNDTABLE
Ph, Cannabis! Olympic justice up in smoke.
By Bob Lefavi, PhD, Robert Voy, MD, Charles Yesalis, PhD, and Gary Wadler, MD.
- FAT NEWS
Debunking the Zone?
- ANABOLIC REVIEW
- Children and Steroids: An alarming trend
- Women in prison and testosterone
- Stress in the name of science
- By Jerry Brainum
- GROWTH HORMONE: IT IS REALLY THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?
Today's baby boomers are starting to feel the effects of their mortality, but that's no reason to risk their lives on anti-aging cure-alls!
- ANALYZING THE LATEST WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS
Part II: Chitosan, CLA, Pyruvate, Chromium, HCA and 5-HTP. By Douglas S. Kalman, M.S.
- CREATINE VINDICATED
New report by CDC calms fears about today's hottest sport supplement. By Bob LeFavi, PhD, CSCS.
- DR. COLGAN'S BEST BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
Body repairs, Part 6
- THE ART OF THE PHYSIQE
New! Spectacular 22 page pictorial of natural perfection.
- INCORPORATING STRUCTURAL EXERCISES INTO YOUR TRAINING PROGRAM
The cornerstone of a weight training program - vital for building functional strength for all activities.
- COPS ON 'ROIDS
The tregedy of Jim Batsel and the formation of a new anti-steroid movement. By Bob LeFavi, PhD, CSCS.
- MUSCLE MAIL
- The beautiful people
- World's premier natural fitness magazine
- Muscular yet feminine
- Galay Swimsuit Spectacular
- ON THE WEB
- Is Hollywood juiced?
- Midlife crisis or male menopause?
- Prayer a day keep the doctor away
- But I didn't inhale!
- Plus, sex bytes and diet bytes
- by Carol Ann Weber
- Olympic gold medalists are iced
- The beef in the NBA
- Taking a bite out of Tyson
- Even Calvin is squeaky clean
- by Carol Ann Weber
- MENTZER SPEAKS!
Welcome effort by Mike Mentzer.
- NEW PRODUCTS
Buy this stuff! By Sharon Macaluso
- ROMANO'S RAGE PAGE
Love to love ya, baby! By John Romano
by Monica DeCoursey
- MAX REP
say Bomb! Deadlier than Godzilla's armpit! by Lyman Dally