Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The July issue has Roland Kickinger as the Star Profile, the new pro who debuted at the Ironman. Also, more on the interesting Muscletech supplements, as Paul G. Newman talks about them. Paul DeMayo explains how you can build your arms, and Jay Cutler argues that more fat is good for your bodybuilding diet. The Annual Dubious Achievement Awards
tells us what hot and whats not in the crazy world of bodybuilding!
From Canada, Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
July 1996 issue Table of Contests
- Bis to Bursting Point! Your way to freaky arms with Paul DeMayo.
- Not just a Pretty Face: At 5'6" and 175 pounds, Romeo Villarino does
not own the biggest triceps in the world. What he does own, however, is as
much excellently shaped triceps as his small frame will hold. This article
is a must to both large and small framed men who want to own the best triceps
- Success Series: Biggest Spread in Town: Want the lat pump of a lifetime?
- The Ultimate Beef! Jay Cutler is the new 'big boy' on the block. And we do
mean big! Check out this in depth interview and routine of the mighty muscled
- Steroid Delusions and Other Warnings: Will Brink surveys the latest
happenings on the drug scene - and can't believe his eyes!
- The Man Behind Muscletech: There's been a lot of interest in the new
mega-potent Canadian supplements, and even more questions. We cornered the
brains behind the muscle food formulations, Paul G. Newman, to get you all the
- Annual Dubious Achievement Awards! Check out what's hot and what's not in
the crazy world of bodybuilding.
- Efficacious 'E': Vitamin E has not gone out of style. It is still capable
of working miracles.
- Star Profile: This month our Star Profile features 6'5" 300 pound Roland
Kickinger, the new pro whose professional debut at the Ironman caused quite
- Head On! Lee Apperson and Debbie Kruck live to tell the tale...
- Jammin' Jamo: Meet new star Jamo Nezzar
- Jr. Nationals: Contest Report from Washington D.C.
- World Class Muscle Meets in Paradise: Full contest report from Guam of
the Mr. Universe contest
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodie
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New Products and Ideas
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Bodz: With Larry McCusker
- Muscle Go Round: News, Views, Gossip
- Musclemag Quiz: Free one year subscription
- Musclemag's Pro Rankings: Latest Update
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- News You Can Use: with Greg Zulak
- Overhead: The Spoken Word
- Parrillo Performance: With John Parrillo
- Power Chow: with Hannu Selin
- Show Biz: With Tyler Dinwoodie
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- The Word: According to Mick Hart
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What if? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who
- Window on training: With Charles Glass
- Wisdom of Grimek: With John Grimek