Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The January MuscleMag contains an interesting story of an anonymous bodybuilder and what he takes during his daily routine in life. Whether it is all true is left for speculation, but it makes a good story. Other interesting pictures include a swimsuit issue that contains both men and women, an equal opportunity magazine. Also, a report that steroids are not as bad for you as it is proclaimed. The cover features Eddie Robinson, and a friend.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
Table of Contents - January 1997 issue
- Paul DeMayo's Training Chest: Almost anyone will tell you that a full, thick defined and well shaped chest is one of the most important qualities of a bodybuilder's physique. So, how do you build one?
- Probing the pros: Month two of our unique feature in which we ask 12 top pros to answer your nagging training questions
- The Vindication of Roids: Has the medical community been lying for 10 years about how about anabolic steroids are for us? Here's the other side of the story.
- The Real Bodybuilding Lifestyle: We grovel momentarily in the gutter of bodybuilding to bring you the down side of our sport. Warning: Contains explicit material.
- In Search of the Ultimate Muscle Building Stack: Helping the natural bodybuilder achieve gains previously unattainable without roids.
- Jungle all the Way! MuscleMag's Exclusive preview of Arnold's Christmas blockbuster movie.
- Hardcore Success Series: HMB... Miracle or Million Dollar Scam? The lowdown on beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate or HMB to you and me.
- Star Profile: Jay Cutler: the sports latest superfreak
- Craig Titus gives us his personal account on how he won the 1996 NPC USA Bodybuilding Championship and turned pro.
- 1996 Jan Tana Spectacular: Full report on the Jan Tana Classic, Masters Olympia qualifier and Pro Fitness Challenge.
- Women's World Pro Fitness Championships: From New York
- Arnold Hotline: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Bodz: With Larry McCusker
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Musclemag Quiz: Free One Year Subscription
- Musclemag's Pro Rankings: Latest Update
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Pro Training: with Charles Glass
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Tidbits on Health: Maximum Health & Fitness
- What if? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who