Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
March 1997 issue features the Swimsuit 1997 premier, with lots of sexy fitness women in the latest swimsuits. Also, this months star profile features Tom Prince, and his latest quest for a pro ranking. Training articles include Ronnie Coleman's leg training, and Aaron Bakers back principles. This month's cover features Kim Paul.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
March 1997 Table of Contents
- "My back-packing principles: A to Z, from lats to Christmas tree. The Aaron Baker way.
- Rowing for Maximum Back Development: Easy steps to a wider, thicker back for you.
- Olympia Scuttlebutt: Now that the dust of the Olympua has settled, find out more about the laughter and the tears.
- Craig Licker's "Heart Stopping Biceps Blasting: A catch all elixir for guns
- State of the art Leg Training: Ronnie Coleman shows you how to blast your legs, in a leg workout to remember.
- Swimsuit 97 Premier: More sun, fun and sexy fitness stars in this pictorial just for you.
- Running with the Devil: Thyroid hormone use in bodybuilding may help you get ripped, but it will also have your heart doing the macarena off your ribs. Find out more if you want to survive!
- Walking the walk and talking the talk! Will Brink's take on the wonders and blunders of testosterone
- Hydroxycut! A look behind the hype.
- Star Profile: Tom Prince, so near and yet so far from pro status.
- The Ali's Willoughby story: All that I can be!
- Showdown of the Pros: Photo report from the six European Grand Prix contest.
- Master's Olympia: Johnny Fitness reports from Chicago on the highest quality Master's O ever.
- Fitness Olympia: Muscle proves stronger than iron in Chicago.
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- First Rep: Editorial
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robery Kennedy
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Overhead: The Spoken word
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- The Word: Muscle at its best
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What if? With Larry McCusker