Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The April issue features an interview with Joe Weider, the father of Bodybuilding. Other interesting articles includes a few on how smugglers bring in steroids from Mexico, and how Mellisa Coates won the Jan Tana. Training articles include one on the best routines for adding size and strength to your physique. This months cover features Cari Nadine and Grant Henderson.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
April 1997 Table of Contents
- Extreme Delts! Your guide to ultimate shoulder training!
- Bi/Tri Training: Here's a cable routine that will leave you up in arms.
- Structure Altering: Is it really possible to give your body the appearance of having wider shoulders and a deeper rib case with a narrow waist and hips? Yes!
- New Angles for Abs: The advantages of buddy ad training.
- Innervation Training: Top trainer Scott Abel works physical wonders. See how he does it.
- Super Mass and Power Workouts! The best routines for adding size and strength to your physique.
- Dying to be Ripped: DNP - the latest 'stupid bodybuilding trick'.
- Smugglers' Blues: The cunning ploys used by roid smugglers to get all that lovely stuff in from Mexico to kill you.
- Cardiovascular Disease: One more reason to avoid extremely low fat diets
- Duchaine and GH made from dead Russians! Whenever Dan Duchaine talks about supplements, you can bet the dialogue will be a tad unusual.
- Melissa Coates "How I won the Jan Tana"
- Star Profile: This month we profile Joe Weider, the man whom many refer to as Mr. Bodybuilding.
- The 1996 NPC Nationals: The NPC contest crown was all set for a National upset.
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Body by Fisher: with Dave Fisher
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- First Rep: Editorial
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Musclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Superbodz: with Larry McCusker
- The Word: Muscle at its best
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What if? With Larry McCusker
- What's ON: When, Where and Who?