Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The May issue features 32 more pages of the swimsuit issue, as the way the fans want it. Other articles include the Canadian Bodybuilding Championships, an interview with Achim Albrechts, how John Simmons won his pro card, and much more. This months cover features Ami Fadhli and Kim Paul.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
May 1997 Table of Contents
- Peaking the Peak: How champ Willie Stalling trains arms?
- How to Gain the right Kind of Weight: You wanna get big, so you eat... but you'd better do it right. Muscular bulk is a world away from blubber guts!
- Viralex, RXA, and Osmo Active Gel: What's new from the TopMax lab? Supplement review.
- Antioxidants: Bill Starr's take on the increasing necessity of antioxidants in the nineties.
- Herbal Aphrodisiacs: Mother Nature's answer to upping the sex drive of the one you love.
- Swimsuit Spring Spectacular: More of what you requested and what Musclemag is good at... 32 extra pages of sex, sun and sizzle with the most beautiful, fit females in the sport.
- Hair Today - Gone Tomorrow: It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to see that many bodybuilders, both male and female are thin on top. Will Brink tells us why?
- The Whole Story! How new North American champion John Simmons won his pro card.
- Lee Apperson's Black & White Kick Ass Attitude: Lee Apperson - the reigning two time heavyweight Mr. America has undergone a radical change.
- Star Profile: We feature German Giant Achim Albrecht.
- The Canadian Bodybuilding Championships: Greg Kovacs storms Hamilton!
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Body by Fisher: with Dave Fisher
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Muclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Overheard: The Spoken Word
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Power Page: With Chris Confessore
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Superbodz: with Larry McCusker
- The Word: Muscle at its best
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What if? With Larry McCusker
- What's ON: When, Where and Who?