Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The June issue features an interview with the biggest, baddest bodybuilder of all... super radio jock Howard Stern. Well, maybe not... but it is still a good interview. Other interesting articles include a bio on Monica Brant, and Ronnie Coleman's 23 inch biceps and how to attain them.
This months cover features Dena Doster.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
June 1997 Table of Contents
- Armed and Dangerous: Ronnie Coleman's amazing all out assault on his 23 inch off season biceps.
- Grueling God-Awful Leg Routines: Henrik Thamasian's leg workout is not meant for the weak of heart or meek of will. It's meant to pack muscle on to your legs.
- The Look of power: What is it about the look of power that drives men wild to achieve it?
- Steroids and the Law: Should our legislators take a closer look at the laws that govern roid use.
- Stern Words on Bodybuilding: The Howard Stern, a bodybuilder? That's right, folks. MuscleMag's up close and personal interview with the most flamboyant and listened to man in history.
- Too Ripped? Bodybuilder's are dying to be ripped - literally! Is this craze for cuts going to be the death of competitive bodybuilding? Greg Zulak explores the reason why bodybuilders would willingly endanger their own lives.
- Sci-Nutrition: Want the latest scoop on which supplements and nutrients are best for gaining size, reducing bodyfat and improving health? Will Brink is here to help you.
- Zulak Uncensored: Greg Zulak has never held himself back when it comes to talking bodybuilding. Check out what 'tell it like it is' Greg does with an uncensored Q&A.
- "I'm Mad as Hell": Trainer to the pros, Scott Abel sounds off big time about high level hype and low level quality of supplements.
- Star Profile: Monica Brant: This month, we feature beauty, sex and fitness in the form of pro fitness competitor Monica Brant.
- The North American Championships: John Simmons gets his pro card. Full contest report from Ottawa.
- Whirlwind of Fitness: Lifequest's first triple crown championship from Charleston, South Carolina.
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Body by Fisher: with Dave Fisher
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Musclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Overheard: The Spoken Word
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Power Page: With Chris Confessore
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Superbodz: with Larry McCusker
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What if? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who?