Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
The 1997 Summer Swimsuit edition is here, with 32 pages of fitness models modeling the latest in swimsuit fashions. Also featured are three contests, including the Arnold Classic, Ironman Pro, and the Ms. International. Gunter Schlierkamp is the star profile in this issue, with a great interview and information on him. The fitness model on the cover is Tara Caballero.
Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
August 1997 Table of Contents
- Training Back with Jose "Pepe" Feliu: How the light framed athlete can pack serious muscle onto their entire back area.
- Dorian Yates - Like a Rock: The routine of yesterday that made him he is today.
- Synergistic Alternates - for Really Big Arms: The art of increasing the size of your arms by combining one exercise with another correctly. It really works - big time!
- Brain Training: Greg Merritt proves that no matter how strong your body may be, your mind is stronger! How training the power of your mind can increase muscle size.
- In the Sun! Super summer swimsuit 32-page special!
- The History of Ripped Size: Greg Zulak researches the whole history of 'ripped size' as only he can. Very interesting stuff.
- Sci-Nutrition: Part Two. Will Brink continues his look into what's the latest in the world of muscle building and fat reducing supplements.
- The (Partial) Vindication of Soy Protein: Go on a voyage of discovery from acres of soy beans to inches of new muscle.
- Star Profile: This month, we feature the gentle giant from Germany, Gunter Schlierkamp.
- Ms. International: Full report of the prestigeous women's bodybuilding contest from Columbus.
- Ironman Pro Invitational: Photo report of the year's first pro event.
- Arnold Classic Update: A second glance at the Schwarzenegger fitness and bodybuilding weekend. Great pix!
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Musclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Overheard: The Spoken Word
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Repping with Marjo: with Marjo Selin
- Super Bodz: with Larry McCusker
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What If ...? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who?