Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
Laura Binetti is the star profile in this issue, with a great interview and information on her. The fitness model on the cover is Monica Brant. Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
September 1997 Table of Contents
- Aussie Arm Assault! Megamass training. Ten ways to help yourself measure up to the 21 inch guns of Lee Priest.
- My Favorite Mass Builders: Wonder cop Ronnie Coleman gives us his secrets to building serious beef.
- Twelve Minutes to Rock Hard Abs: The 12 minute spare time ad routine you can do anywhere.
- Spotting the Roid User: Yes, you can. And you don't need a jar filled with urine to do it either!
- Oh Yeah! The new show biz persona of Flex Wheeler.
- Mutual Motivation: Greg Zulak explores in depth the many fors (and the odd against) of selective buddy training. Insightful.
- Nerve Fatigue: Overtraining and staleness are a bodybuilder's worst enemies. Don't let them happen to you. Here's how...
- Cooking for Jean-Pierre Fux. How Karin Scheuber keeps her man from the muscle hungries.
- Winning with Sodium: There is a place for salt in successful bodybuilding. That's right ... you read it correctly the fist time... salt.
- Sci-Nutrition 3: Will Brink ends his trilogy of research into state of the art thinking on supplementation as a bodybuilding aid.
- Star Profile: This month, we feature a woman who is without a doubt the most muscular pro bodybuilder in Canada and possibly the best ambassador we have for our sport north of the border.
- Naturally Intact: Despite the push so called "naturally" trained physiques in certain quarters of our sport, there really are honest to goodness nonchemical athletes out there. Michelle DuBois is one.
- Flex makes it 3 for 3! Full photo report from the San Jose Pro Invitational.
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Musclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Bodz: with Larry McCusker
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- What If ...? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who?
- Wild Physique: with Vince Gironda
- Wisdom of Grimek: with John Grimek