Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
Dan Duchaine is the star profile in this issue. The competitors on the cover are Mike O Hearn and Midajah. Robert Kennedy's Musclemag International prides itself in the principle of building health, fitness and physique, and considers themselves the 'What's New' Magazine of Bodybuilders. This magazine covers all bodybuilding events and techniques, and has excellent pictures. Serious bodybuilders will enjoy this magazine.
October 1997 Table of Contents
- Badda Boom, Badda Bing! If you think that a roid dealer's main cause for concern is being caught by the law ... think again. There's danger from all sides when you start to push those needles and pills.
- The Unsurpassed Vicky: She's intuitive, sparkling and generous with oodles of sex appeal. She's Vicky Pratt.
- Which road do I take? Frank Sepe has so much natural talent he could choose either mainstream or hardcore and be just as successful... But then again, what about modeling?
- The Strongest Novice on Earth! Profiling the incredible power of a physique in progress, and he's barely out of his teens.
- Recovery Discoveries: Anyone who has ever lifted a weight in anger has likely experienced overtraining. Here's how to deal with it.
- Alcohol and Caffeine: and the serious bodybuilder. The truth behind the untruths...
- Guns 'n' Ammo! Biceps upping with Garrett Downing
- Gunter's shoulder slaughter: Building Teutonic delts with Gunter Schlierkamp.
- Perplexing Pecs (Made Simple): Simplifying pec=training for greater gains.
- Four Weeks to Bulldozer Quads! Follow this upper leg routine for just a month and we guarantee you will experience a growth pump like you've never known before.
- Star Profile: It had to happen. No one in the bodybuilding arena who carries this much clout can escape the long arm of the MuscleMag Star Profile. Who are we referring to? Dan Duchaine, of course...
- Toronto Pro International: Mishko (Milos) Sarcev wins the Toronto Pro International. The full report...
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle: News, Views, Gossip
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Musclemag Quiz: Physiques Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Overhead: The Spoken Word
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Power Page: with Chris Confessore
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Super Bodz: with Larry McCusker
- Super Fitness: With Marla Duncan
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- Uncensored! with Greg Zulak
- What If ...? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who?
- Wild Physique: with Vince Gironda
- Wisdom of Grimek: with John Grimek