Musclemag International Magazine
For more information, call (905) 678-7311
Denise Halo graces the cover of the December 1997 MuscleMag. Inside, the star profile features the giant 320 pound Greg Kovacs, with interesting tidbits about his life, and how he got to where he is at. Other exciting pictorials include 32 pages of the hottest fitness babes posing at the Bahamas for a special Fitness Video.
December 1997 Table of Contents
- Dorian Speaks: Bob Kennedy hosts the Dorian Yates seminar in Toronto
- Hardbodz on Location: MuscleMag’s speak preview of the ‘Hottest Fitness Video of the Century!’ Turn your air conditioner on for this one. 32 pages of excitement!
- Natural GH: Is there a place for it in your training program?
- Killer Diuretics - Part Two: The colclusion on risking death by cutting up in the can
- Vince Gironda - Natural Philosopher: D.G. felt sick to his stomach. Could it really be that the shrine to muscle he knew as Vince’s Gym was no more?
- The Marriage of Flex Wheeler: Flex gets caught in the tender trap and loves every minute of it.
- Oral Hypoglycemic Drugs and Bodybuilding: Bruce Kneller gives the lowdown on insulin takers and the dangers they choose to ignore in order to muscle up.
- Anotesten - the new muscle building miracle! Discovered way back in 1934, it has taken today’s high technology to reveal what may be the best muscle builder of them all.
- The Truth about Protein - The Muscle Molecule: If you think you know everything about protein - you’re wrong!
- Double Quick Biceps Gains: Try these extended set combinations for biceps size, mass, shape and muscularity.
- Delt Madness! National champ Willie Stalling talks big shoulder building.
- When is Heavy Too Heavy? Megapoundage equals megagains - or does it? Craig Hartglass says yes, but only sometimes. Check this one out. You may be doing it all wrong!
- Success Series: Listen Up - Exclusive! How the champs really train - and we mean really. Perhaps our most important article ever. Read it!
- Star Profile: Greg Kovacs: You’ve read articles about him, heard rumors about his amazing strength, and seen pictures of him in countless ads that appear in all magazines. Now check out our star profile to discover the real Greg Kovacs.
- Arnold Hotline: with Tyler Dinwoodle
- Ask Bob: with Robert Kennedy
- Beef It! Ultimate Muscle
- Bodybuilding Basics: Getting it all to grow
- Canadian Corner: with Garry Barlett
- Doctor's Corner: with Dr. Mauro DiPasquale
- First Rep: Editorial
- Fit Mart: New products and ideas
- Hardcore Training Journal: For the devoted muscle builder
- Intake Update: With Will Brink
- Last Rep: Ultimate Pump
- Muscle Beach: West Coast Rap
- Muscle Buzz: News, Views and Gossip
- Muscle Mail: Reader's Forum
- Muscle News: With Robert Kennedy
- Muscle Tips: Reader's Advice
- Musclemag Quiz: Physique Challenge
- Musclemag's Pro Ranking: Latest Update
- New Faces: Stars of the Future
- Our Way: Probing the Pros
- Parrillo Maxx: With John Parrillo
- Power Page: with Chris Confessore
- Pro Training: With Charles Glass
- Sets & Reps (New Feature): With Frank Sepe
- Super Bodz: with Larry McCusker
- Top Bodz: Muscle at its best
- Uncensored! with Greg Zulak
- What If ...? With Larry McCusker
- What's On: When, Where and Who?
- Wisdom of Grimek: with John Grimek