- GEAR UPDATE
Exercise videos for great home improvement
- DO IT RIGHT
Jumping rope: A simple, classic exercise to blast calories and tone your body.
- ONE ON ONE
Three moves for leaner thighs.
- THE YEAR OF GETTING FITTER
Shape's 12 month plan to keep you motivated - and fit - all year.
- THE CARDIO COMPONENT
Four programs to burn more calories with your favorite activity.
- JUST OUT
Stomp, a new group class, gets one writer back on the climb.
|Diet & Nutrition|
- RECIPE MAKEOVER
Low fat Layered Italian Pie.
- SHOPPING SMART
The best new nut butters.
Ten ways to curb your cravings.
- THE EASIEST WAY TO EAT WELL
All you need for eating smart and healthfully into the 21st century.
|Mind / Body / Health
Can supplements help you shed pounds and boost performance? Are they safe?
- INNER SHAPE
What tears can teach you.
- FITNESS FRONTLINE
Magnets for pain relief?
- IN SHAPE
- See a body image art show
- Snowshoe to fight breast cancer
- Double up to break bad habits
- And more…
- IN THE GYM WITH
Martial Law's Kelly Hu
- WEIGHT LOSS Q&A
- Answers to your questions about 'too quick' weight loss
- A test for nutrient deficiencies
- How much you can really eat
- And more….
- WEIGHT LOSS DIARY
The fifth installment in our yearlong series: Courtney Rubin on reactions to her weight loss
- SUCCESS STORIES
Debbie Dziena and Cheryl Insalaco recount how they got healthy for life.
- LIFE IN THE SLOW(ER) LANE
A relaxed pace may help you quit overeating, improve your relationships and stay well.
- STYLE FRONT
Great training basics.
- BEAUTY FRONT
- Mascara that's good for lashes
- Expert UV shields
- Organic bath and body
- And more….
- BEAUTY IN ACTION
Secrets from cover shoot makeup artists.
- BEAUTY 2000
The look of the future is here, from photo finish foundations and gentler leasers to better wrinkle reducers.
- FAR & AWAY
Escape in vacation ready fashion
- WILD AT HEART
A trip outside your comfort zone may bring out the adventuress within.
|In Every Issue
- From the Publishers: By Joe and Betty Weider
- Advisory Board
- Editor's Letter
- Hot Lines: From our readers
- Buyer's Guide: For retail information