For more information, call (800) 998-0731
April 1996 Shape Magazine features Supermodel and Pro Beach Volleyball player Gabrielle Reece on the cover. Shape has articles on hiking in style, torso toning, a game plan to get you in shape in three months, special recipes, and much more.
Shape Magazine is geared for women who take care of themselves through fitness, aerobics, nutrition, etc. The editorial advisory board includes 28 of the most well-respected medical and health care professionals in the country.
Table of Contents - April 1996 issue
Mind / Body Health
- One on One: Trainer Holly Konrady takes you through three moves for sculpted shoulders.
- Do it Right: Here's how to really loosen up those tight hamstrings
- In the Game: Our three month program will help you get a fit body and a new sport under your belt by beach time.
- Abs a la Carte: Our six week workout menu for a better midriff.
- In Shape: What's new, what's hot in health and fitness new fake fat...
- In Shape: Working out in San Diego...
- In Shape: Late Break on Smoking and Weight...
- Health: Melatonin Mania: Sorting through the hype
- Success Stores: They did it their way: Debbie Taylor, Shirley Anne Parsons and Carmen C. Pena.
- Japanese Tea Ceremony: An ancient ritual becomes the next trend as science uncovers the potential health benefits of drinking tea.
- Years of Training Dangerously: Some young female athletes risk everything for the gold. Hear why they do it and what's being done to save them.
Diet & Nutrition
- Recipe Makeover: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to live for
- Veg Out: You can't just pop your veggies in a pill. We'll tell you why and give you some mouth watering recipes.
Sports & Adventures
- Reel Adventure: Take off on a women's only fly fishing trip to cast for some dreams... and a few fish.
Fashion & Beauty
- Beauty in Action: Bored with the Usual? Try some exotic products.
- Trailblazers: Trek into the woods in high style wit the latest hiking fashions.
- Shoes required: Walk, run, kayak... check out the hottest new workout shoes for spring.