For more information, call (800) 340-8953
May 1996 Shape Magazine features Daniela Pestova on the cover. With sections like Exercise, Diet & Nutrition, Sports & Adventures, Mind, Body & Health, and Fashion & Beauty, Shape has everything for the women who is into fitness.
Shape Magazine is geared for women who take care of themselves through fitness, aerobics, nutrition, etc. The editorial advisory board includes 28 of the most well-respected medical and health care professionals in the country.
May 1996 Table of Contents
- One on One: Strong pecs can be yours in three moves.
- Training Edge: Burn baby burn. Here's how to transform your aerobic workouts into serious calorie blasters.
- Do It Right: One move for a strong back and better posture.
- Hot Legs: This radical gym workout is designed to sculpt your thighs and tone your butt.
- The First Step: Get up and running!
Diet & Nutrition
- Shopping Smart: Rating the veggie burgers.
- Recipe Makeover: Tasty poppy seed bread
- Feed Your Face: Eat for your specific workout style. Try our strategies, meal plan and recipes
- A Yen for Noodles: Quick recipes for some of the hottest imports from Japan.
Sports & Adventures
- Down and Dirty Biking: Send your heart rate to incredible heights... hop on a mountain bike. Here's everything you need to know!
Mind / Body Health
- In Shape: What's new, what's hot in health and fitness... countdown to Atlanta... Zen on a bike... too stressed to heal?
- Health: Silicone implants: Can they make your baby sick?
- Success Stories: Read how fitness changed the lives of Aerial Cross, Deborah Boe and Virginia Jones
- Headlines on the Hot Seat: All the news that's fit to ... misinterpret. You can't believe everything you read, so we've untangled the latest nutrition headlines and put them in plain English.
- Mass Medicine: Tired of clawing your way through endless paperwork and unreturned phone calls? Learn how to make your HMO really work for you.
Fashion & Beauty
- Beauty in Action: The dope on soap. Plus, youth in a bottle. Here's whats up with the new beauty serums.
- Shorelines: Hit the sand in style.