For more information, call (800) 340-8953
June 1996 Shape Magazine features Niki Taylor on the cover. With sections like Exercise, Diet & Nutrition, Sports & Adventures, Mind, Body & Health, and Fashion & Beauty, Shape has everything for the women who is into fitness.
Shape Magazine is geared for women who take care of themselves through fitness, aerobics, nutrition, etc. The editorial advisory board includes 28 of the most well-respected medical and health care professionals in the country.
June 1996 Table of Contents
- Do It Right: On bended knee; strengthening one of your most
- One on One: Greg Niederlander, M.S., shows you three moves to sculpt
- Training Edge: How to pick a personal trainer.
- Divide & Conquer: Pick a part, any part, body part, that is, and work
with it. The best moves for areas you most want to define.
- Get in Line: Rock 'n' roll your way through a skating workout that can
burn up to 800 calories an hour. All levels welcome.
Diet & Nutrition
- Nutrition: Weighing the scales: The good and bad news about fish
- Recipe Makeover: A tasty twist on chicken
- Pyramid Power: New ideas from Asia on building a healthy diet
- The Farmers' Market: Get it straight from the field. Learn how to whip
up some great dishes with summer's freshest produce.
Sports & Adventures
- Postcards from the Edge: A vacation is supposed to relieve stress, not
create it. Here's how to plan a truly relaxing getaway... really.
Mind / Body Health
- In Shape: What's new, what's hot in health and fitness... supermodel Niki Taylor... fertility flash... Olympic trivia quiz...
- Health: Sex therapy in the '90s. No more toys and surrogates
- Success Stories: Read about Lorie A. Achenbach, Margie Davis and Kerry
- Prayer and Penicillin: What's the link between spirituality and healing?
Explore the new frontier of medicine.
- Pain Killer: No doctors, no drugs, no hospitals. Here's a quick, easy
technique you can use to relieve your sore muscles.
Fashion & Beauty
- Beauty in Action: Trailside tactics for staying fresh and clean in the wilds
- Great Gear: The best of the Super Show.
- The Sum of your Parts: What's your favorite feature? Abs, back, hips?
After you do the workout, we'll show you how to dress to highlight the best
of your hard earned body.
- 7-Day Countdown to Summer Skin: A crash course to get your hide out of
hibernation and ready for warm weather exposure.