- SHAPE'S ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO SUMMER
- MAKE IT, FAKE IT, FLAUNT IT
The ultimate trio: a workout to snap your body into tiptop shape, swimsuits that look great while you get there and bikinis to show off all your hard work.
- BODY BASICS
Buff up and show some skin with this full body workout.
- HERE COMES THE SUN
Head to toe beauty tips for summer.
- SHORE THINGS
A must have list for getting back to the beach.
- SWIM SUITS
Swimwear that's up for any adventure.
- COUNTDOWN FOR BIKINI SEASON
Lose weight for good with our meal plan and 24 foolproof tips.
|Diet & Nutrition:
Some say otherwise, but mounting evidence shows that you should drink milk. Here's why.
- RECIPE MAKEOVER
A lighter Chicken Pot Pie.
- SHOPPING SMART
Cereals that really rate.
- FISH TALES
Healthy, tasty seafood.
|Mind / Body / Health:
- IN SHAPE
- What's new, what's hot in health and fitness
- the scoop on cover model Rebecca Romijn
- free tennis, anyone?
- taking steps to end violence.
- INNER SHAPE
Are children of divorce doomed?
How to relieve the agony of the feet.
- WEIGHT LOSS Q&A
- Answers to your most pressing weight loss questions
- weight gain and varicose veins
- Diet for specific blood types
- Running in place workouts
- SUCCESS STORIES
The difference fitness made to Erika Walz, Heidi San Filippo and Amy Elizabeth Smith.
- OUT OF THE SHADOWS
Shadow syndromes, milder forms of mental illnesses such as depression, still warrant treatment.
- FAMILY SECRETS
Your medical family tree can save your life.
- DO IT RIGHT
Prepare for summer sports with this single leg wall slide.
- ONE ON ONE
Better abs with three smooth moves.
- ARE YOU READY TO BARE ALL?
Cry 'May Day': Crunch's six week crash and burn program will get you set for the beach.
|Sports & Adventure:
- BACKPACKING FOR SISSIES
How to be a happy camper.
- BEAUTY IN ACTION
Is your nail salon safe?
- BEAUTY FRONT
News you need to know, stuff you can't live without.
|In Every Issue:
- From the Publishers: By Joe and Betty Weider
- Advisory Board
- Shapescene: by Barbara Harris, M.A.
- Hot Lines: From our readers
- Buyer's Guide: For retail information
- Just Out: It's up and coming and you heard it here first