Steele Jungle Publications is a quarterly newspaper dedicated to bodybuilding, powerlifting and exercise. Our emphasis is on natural conditioning; our philosophy to enhance public knowledge and awareness on the dangerous side effects of anabolic steroids, androgens and growth hormones. On the cover is Ed Green and Leah Conners, winners of the Allegheny Mega Natural.
June 1998 Table of Contents
Volume 7, Number 24
- IS THE AAU AMERICA TITLE WORTH ANYTHING
Is the premier event, since 1940, worth anything anymore? The AAU slowly continues to redefine and energize its most coveted life.
- AAU JUNIOR OLYMPICS ARE HERE
- BACON BITS
- BOX SCORES
Results of contests from around the NABF & AAU
- CALIFORNIA NATURAL MOVEMENT
- CURE FOR OBESITY STUDIED
Scientists from the University of Texas have discovered two versions of a hormone called Orexix.
- GEARING UP FOR STRONGMAN EVENT
- NATURAL SCHEDULES
- NORTH CAROLINA SUPERNATURAL
- ROUNDING UP THE USUAL SUSPECTS
- THE GREATEST BODYBUILDER EVER
- TO BE OR NOT TO BE
Including in a National Powerlifting Magazine's Top 20 List.
|CULT OF PERSONALITIES
- AMANDA DIBENEDETTO IN ASHEVILLE
- COMPETING FOR THE FIRST TIME
- LEAH CONNER AND ED GREEN WIN ALLEGHENY
Leah Conners and Edward Green fought their way through tough competition to bring glory to the Iron City.
- HANGING WITH FITNESS CROWD
- TRENTON POWERLIFTER SHIFTS GEARS
- NATURAL BODYBUILDING
- AAU USA HELD IN BUFFALO
- FMBB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- NABF ALLEGHENY MEGA NATURAL
Judgement day takes it downtown on April 25, 1998.
- NABF MASSACHUSETTS
44 Natural Bodybuilders took to the stage!
- NABF OHIO PENNSYLVANIA
Pittsburgh Rich Flewellen won the NABF Ohio-Penna Supernatural.
- QUINNIPAC COLLEGE CHAMPIONSHIPS
- AARON POWELL
- EMPOWERING NATURAL BODYBUILDING
- MARTIAL ARTS AND MODERN PROBLEMS
- THE TRIAL
Joseph Snyder battles daily to stay at optimum health and fitness.
|POLITICS AS USUAL
- ARNOLD SUPPORTS CHIROPRACTIC
At the ICA's 6th Annual Symposium on Natural Fitness.
- CHINESE HIGH FOR AUSTRALIAN BLACK MARKET
Chinese swimmers apparently were not using steroids, one was selling it to the black market.
- HOW STEROIDS RUINED MY CAREER
Professional kickboxer Thomas Schmitt warns from inside federal prison.
- FAULTY POLYGRAPH DISRUPTS CONTEST
The EAS Grand Spokesperson Championship gets disrupted by a supposedly messed up polygraph.
- IOC TAKES ANTI-POT STANCE
New provisions in the Olympic Charter.
- 1994 MR. PITTSBURGH BUSTED
Samuel L. Eakman was recently indicted for selling steroids and money laundering.
- REAL DEAL BEING ORGANIZED FOR OHIO
Featuring the 3rd annual NABF Ohio Natural on September 26, 1998.
- NEW STUDY: CHILD ATHLETES ON STEROIDS
- ZANY IN ALLEGHENY