Author Topic: avesher, 'bipolar disorder' is NOT a disease, you are pathetic!  (Read 8416 times)

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
avesher, 'bipolar disorder' is NOT a disease, you are pathetic!
« on: January 14, 2009, 12:38:38 PM »
you are such a tool for believing in the fraud of psychiatry.  you WANT to believe you have a disease, you are just a fucked up piece of shit person, plain and simple! you are pathetic and living a lie!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: avesher, 'bipolar disorder' is NOT a disease, you are pathetic!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »
STFU AXA. This is a gimmick free board. Are you really so stupid that you don't even know to change your posting style or the people you attack? It's the same thing every other day with a new gimmick. Even uses the same "I'm a lurker" line.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »
STFU AXA. This is a gimmick free board.
im not AXA, i am white, he is...well, something else!  i dont know why you think i am AXA, he is a douche, i dont like him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »
yawn

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »
yawn
i am just sick of hearing him talk about his so called 'diseases', they are not diseases just because some phsyciatrist says so. he is just a fucked up person, its not a disease.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »
i am just sick of hearing him talk about his so called 'diseases', they are not diseases just because some phsyciatrist says so. he is just a fucked up person, its not a disease.

he is in your head junior

it ain't that serious
T

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »
he is in your head junior

it ain't that serious
he isnt, ive just been meaning to touch on this subject

staystrong

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »
you are such a tool for believing in the fraud of psychiatry.  you WANT to believe you have a disease, you are just a fucked up piece of shit person, plain and simple! you are pathetic and living a lie!

Are you a Scientologist?

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »
Doctors and Medical Professionals can only make money from diseases.  Hence the reason they try to create the idea of a disease for every sympton.

From a capitalist point of view a disease must have symptoms, and be treatable by drugs or activity ( preferably supervised by a doctor that bills your insurance out the ASS )

With this in mind.
Symptoms: A desire to increase lean muscle mass, loose fat, and look like the guys on the cover of Muscle Mags
Disease: BodyBuilding
Marketed treatment: The purchase of over priced useless supplements.
Who benefits?  Supplement companies and the few BodyBuilders they sponsor.
Who Looses? Body Builders
Who Wins?  The BodyBuilders who get big by diet and exercise.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »
Dude..Mental illness is no joke..
Avesher/Disturbia seems a good guy , he just has a chemical imbalance of the brain..think yourself lucky its not you instead of him..

The only thing I wish for him is he is getting proper help and is on the right meds so he can at least lead a semi normal life..

No need to hate on him..

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »
Dude..Mental illness is no joke..
Avesher/Disturbia seems a good guy , he just has a chemical imbalance of the brain..think yourself lucky its not you instead of him..

The only thing I wish for him is he is getting proper help and is on the right meds so he can at least lead a semi normal life..

No need to hate on him..
chemical imbalance? there is no such thing...meds only mask the 'problem'.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
why do these people have such a hard on for me?   They cant even man up to using their real account and they want to judge me?  Come on, get real.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »
why do these people have such a hard on for me?   They cant even man up to using their real account and they want to judge me?  Come on, get real.
you are the one who needs to get real. and i wish i could post the PMs of grant talking shit about your pathetic ass

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »
Why, what happen with Grant?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »

If someone causes a gimmick is it considered their child?

I've never understood why people don't have balls enough to say shit like this under their original handle.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »
Why, what happen with Grant?
did you miss the thread where avesher melted down and talked shit about grant& told all sorts of personal shit. i guess avesher set him up with some whore named twila and things went bad, then avesher wanted to commit suicide after exposing grant because he got played by twilla like a little bitch

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 06:01:23 PM »

I've never understood why people don't have balls enough to say shit like this under their original handle.
this is my original handle,ive lurked a long time

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 06:03:46 PM »

This is the same retard that keeps getting banned. Comes on claiming he's a lurker, goes after Avesher and launches a white supremacy agenda complete with youtube links and David Duke references. Same person behind the DavidDuke account and the other 5 or so gimmicks that have been shitcanned recently. My guess is that it's JTGrey/Ahmad/MemberX/whatever other accounts he has.  Same act, different handle.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 06:05:42 PM »
This is the same retard that keeps getting banned. Comes on claiming he's a lurker, goes after Avesher and launches a white supremacy agenda complete with youtube links and David Duke references. Same person behind the DavidDuke account and the other 5 or so gimmicks that have been shitcanned recently. My guess is that it's JTGrey/Ahmad/MemberX/whatever other accounts he has.  Same act, different handle.
wrong!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 06:14:17 PM »
this is my original handle,ive lurked a long time

Is there a gimmick script someplace you people read? Every single gimmick quotes the same line and it's so freaking lame that unless someone's gonna bring something new they should just STFU and continue lurking.

People never bring anything new here. The Y should become a pics and approved posters only with about three exceptions. The same few homos popping in to talk the same shit is getting old. I'm not even defending Avesher just saying that the same shit is fucking lame. You guys are on his dick worse than the fags were flower from the x board.

You're not impressing us at all.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 06:15:48 PM »
wrong!

Deny it all you want. Either way you're a gimmick that's too afraid to stand behind his convictions on his main. How pathetic do you have to be to keep registering accounts to attack the same guy. What is Avesher really gonna do to you?  ::)

Is there a gimmick script someplace you people read? Every single gimmick quotes the same line and it's so freaking lame that unless someone's gonna bring something new they should just STFU and continue lurking.

People never bring anything new here. The Y should become a pics and approved posters only with about three exceptions. The same few homos popping in to talk the same shit is getting old. I'm not even defending Avesher just saying that the same shit is fucking lame. You guys are on his dick worse than the fags were flower from the x board.

You're not impressing us at all.

It cracks me up. Every single gimmick gives you the "I'm a lurker but I JUST HAD TO REGISTER to post this white supremacist video and attack this guy." He gets canned and the next one gives you the same line. No creativity.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
Deny it all you want. Either way you're a gimmick that's too afraid to stand behind his convictions on his main. How pathetic do you have to be to keep registering accounts to attack the same guy. What is Avesher really gonna do to you?  ::)

It cracks me up. Every single gimmick gives you the "I'm a lurker but I JUST HAD TO REGISTER to post this white supremacist video and attack this guy." He gets canned and the next one gives you the same line. No creativity.
i have only attacked avesher this once! and i am doing it in hopes he wakes up and stops falling back on this fake disease he has as an excuse to  be such a loser and so fucked up! we all have problems.  avesher is afraid to take responsibility

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 06:20:00 PM »

i ahve never posted anything white supremacist you racist trash

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »
i have only attacked avesher this once! and i am doing it in hopes he wakes up and stops falling back on this fake disease he has as an excuse to  be such a loser and so fucked up! we all have problems.  avesher is afraid to take responsibility
So you are saying clinical depression,personality disorders etc are all excuses?
Really get the fuk out of here..im sure there are people that play on there mental illness , but to say this..

chemical imbalance? there is no such thing...meds only mask the 'problem'.

Shows you are a fukin imbecile..now run along "yamalia"

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 06:29:18 PM »
So you are saying clinical depression,personality disorders etc are all excuses?
Really get the fuk out of here..im sure there are people that play on there mental illness , but to say this..

Shows you are a fukin imbecile..now run along "yamalia"
depression is NOT a disease, personality 'disorders' are not a disease, they are a lie.  if someone is an asshole, it is not a disease or 'disorder'!  watch the video i posted