Author Topic: Mitigating Puffy Face on Cycle  (Read 2968 times)

Jongy14

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Mitigating Puffy Face on Cycle
« on: November 23, 2022, 10:13:31 PM »
Started out with a Test-E only cycle for 16 weeks at 350mg/week - made solid gains, strength went up etc. However, the bloat I had was ridiculous, my face became the biggest its ever been. Within the 10 week mark I added in tren as my mates were taking it and blowing up. I know I am an absolute idiot for adding this compound due to its extremely harsh health effects. Luckily I did enough research on steroids prior to getting on. I'd say I am sitting at around 13% with still a fat head but lean dry body. It's doing my head in bad.
Just to let you guys know - yes I am taking 0.25mg of Arimidex, 0.25 caber 2x per week. Alongside all the essential vitamins. Got my bloods done before starting the cycle but yet to take one during as I am really busy with work and uni.

Also to quickly add in - Before using gear I had done a few SARM cycles and made nearly as equal gains with no facial or abdominal bloat at all. Had a lean and chiseled face.

I am wondering what could be causing the issue??
Was hoping you guys could help me out and inform me with further information.
Cheers

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Mitigating Puffy Face on Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 05:01:50 AM »
Started out with a Test-E only cycle for 16 weeks at 350mg/week - made solid gains, strength went up etc. However, the bloat I had was ridiculous, my face became the biggest its ever been. Within the 10 week mark I added in tren as my mates were taking it and blowing up. I know I am an absolute idiot for adding this compound due to its extremely harsh health effects. Luckily I did enough research on steroids prior to getting on. I'd say I am sitting at around 13% with still a fat head but lean dry body. It's doing my head in bad.
Just to let you guys know - yes I am taking 0.25mg of Arimidex, 0.25 caber 2x per week. Alongside all the essential vitamins. Got my bloods done before starting the cycle but yet to take one during as I am really busy with work and uni.

Also to quickly add in - Before using gear I had done a few SARM cycles and made nearly as equal gains with no facial or abdominal bloat at all. Had a lean and chiseled face.

I am wondering what could be causing the issue??
Was hoping you guys could help me out and inform me with further information.
Cheers

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 06:10:46 PM »
Check your blood pressure upon waking after sitting still for 10 minutes

Do 30 min AM cardio at least 3 times per week. This will be your biggest tool for dropping fluid and ditching moonface.

You are probably fatter than you think too. Can you see veins in your lower abs?

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 03:39:05 PM »
what's the brand name of that test E?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 01:07:38 PM »
Puffy face is another term for facial edema. Edema is frequently a sign of high blood pressure, but in some cases can be a sign of early heart issues. When fluid builds in an area like the face or ankles, it can be a sign that the heart is not strong enough to keep pushing the blood and fluid through the body smoothly so it pools in those areas.

There are other completely normal reasons your face could get a little puffy on cycle as edema is common with gear so I'm not trying to scare you, but it's worth getting checked out or at very least monitor your blood pressure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 02:01:27 PM »
DRINK SHITLOADS MORE WATER!!!

Thank me later.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 03:02:59 PM »
Didn't read your post but cut carbs and up the anti e.
T

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2024, 02:17:46 PM »
Test your estrogen levels. Perhaps it is still too high despite taking anti e.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 08:20:12 AM »
   Like Wes said drink a lot more water!!  The body does the opposite of what you think. It will hold water because it is not sure when it will be getting more. So if you keep drinking and drinking alot it won't hold it because it knows it will be getting more soon. Same with women on periods . But they won't listen lol