Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

HEY SOUL CRUSHER...YOUR 5 MINUTES OF FAME LIVES ON!

(1/4) > >>

andreisdaman:
I was recently in Denver at Coors stadium watching the Mets play the Rockies and in between innings on the scoreboard they showed the video clip of you trying to open the water bottle...they showed the whole clip which lasted about 4-5 minutes....it went over really well with the crowd....they were laughing their asses off at you...LOL..they were very entertained...just wanted to let you know you are famous all over the U.S not just in NYC.

Novena:
I believe Major League Baseball has access to all the video that production companies who produce the video screens in the venues.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: andreisdaman on June 09, 2014, 03:20:14 PM ---I was recently in Denver at Coors stadium watching the Mets play the Rockies and in between innings on the scoreboard they showed the video clip of you trying to open the water bottle...they showed the whole clip which lasted about 4-5 minutes....it went over really well with the crowd....they were laughing their asses off at you...LOL..they were very entertained...just wanted to let you know you are famous all over the U.S not just in NYC.

--- End quote ---

Didn't make .01 off it

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Novena on June 09, 2014, 03:24:52 PM ---I believe Major League Baseball has access to all the video that production companies who produce the video screens in the venues.

--- End quote ---

That is why I could not make $ on this - the footage is owned by MLB

Novena:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on June 10, 2014, 11:14:46 AM ---That is why I could not make $ on this - the footage is owned by MLB

--- End quote ---

Some where on your ticket, or on a sign at the entrance to the venue, is a disclaimer.  It states to the effect that your presence at the event is consent to be photographed and the video is owned by MLB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version