Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (7/12) > >>

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on July 30, 2021, 06:01:37 AM ---Is there anything more enjoyable than shining one's shoes while listening to a podcast? I doubt it!

--- End quote ---
About anything is more enjoyable than shining shoes.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on July 31, 2021, 02:38:43 AM ---About anything is more enjoyable than shining shoes.

--- End quote ---

I have a fine collection of oxfords and derbys. Love mirror shining some of them. I've turned into somewhat of a loser in recent years and try to avoid leather now, but my shoes are still a source of pleasure.

Phantom Spunker:
Listening to Ella Fitzgerald and pondering my mortality. I suppose if I could choose my death, being taken out by firing squad would be rather cool.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on August 08, 2021, 07:21:18 AM ---Listening to Ella Fitzgerald and pondering my mortality. I suppose if I could choose my death, being taken out by firing squad would be rather cool.

--- End quote ---
Listening to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald makes me think of my mortality.

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on August 08, 2021, 07:25:20 AM ---Listening to The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald makes me think of my mortality.

--- End quote ---

Haha, I suppose it would!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version