Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (12/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on November 22, 2021, 09:49:28 AM ---Is the Kenosha 2020 shootout available yet on PS5?

--- End quote ---

That one went over my head and I Googled it to check.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on November 13, 2021, 08:33:10 AM ---I went to a compound and had a go on one of those 'air bikes' today, and it's got me reconsidering things. I've always hated cycling, and I never felt that I could really push myself to exhaustion in the same way that I could with sprinting. However, my legs and knees are fairly battered these days, and I was definitely breathing hard today (no homo?). I might adopt it as my main form of cardio now.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, my old AirDyne is the only bit of equipment I've got at home that I use regularly until I finish putting my home gym together - loved her from the first time I sat on her LOL

The way I can swap arms and legs in and out and get some pulling up top is what I like about it... that and the comfortable farmers saddle I put on there! ;D

How's the Pringles addiction going..?

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on November 23, 2021, 06:14:24 AM ---That one went over my head and I Googled it to check.

--- End quote ---
:D

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on December 15, 2021, 12:07:01 AM ---Now they're eating seeds out the palms of their hands like gerbils! Seeds! People are so annoying. I wish I could live on an island with nothing but a few sluts and loads of animals.

--- End quote ---
The sluts would be annoying.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on December 17, 2021, 12:36:38 AM ---I'm no longer going to read Getbig just before I go to sleep. Had a dream last night that I beat Primemuscle to death after he climbed into my bed and tried to spoon me.

--- End quote ---
:-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version