Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (16/76) > >>

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Taffin on January 16, 2022, 02:04:35 PM ---Prime - a lot of things are better raw... a lot ;D.  But not veg my friend, are you serious..?  Raw corn on the cob, broccoli, asparagus, aubergine...?  Do you eat them that way?

Even my lunatic vegan farmer friends cook most things, and they are close to living the caveman lifestyle (chopping their own wood, growing everything, eating flowers, etc)

--- End quote ---

It was a do as I say, not as I do kind of comment. ;D

I sometimes eat raw vegetables such as carrots, celery,  cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, cabbage (coleslaw) and broccoli is okay raw as is cauliflower...both are in the cabbage family,  tomatoes (which are a fruit or a veg depending on whether you ask a nutritionist or a botanist), and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. Most fruit, I eat raw. Bananas are good cooked into banana bread. There's also zucchini and carrot bread/cake. Many people overcook vegetables IMO, cooking out all the nutrition and antioxidants.   

Phantom Spunker:
Billy idol: what a ledge. This song is the GOAT.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 21, 2022, 03:33:10 AM ---Billy idol: what a ledge. This song is the GOAT.

--- End quote ---

This is the best version of the song, IMO.   Acoustic, and the guitar is amazing.  Wish I could find video of it...there's others videos with this name, but it's not as good and a different version.  Stevens dials it in sometimes on other versions, but is insane on this one.

I've found a few live versions of songs that I think are better than the studio version besides this one. Metallica's first version of One with the SFSO, and Pantera's Domination Live in Moscow are two.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 18, 2022, 09:08:43 AM ---Moving on from Sogster's very rude, vegetable-based interjection, I believe I have a sixth sense when it comes to fat women. I can sense when I'm on the phone with one - just by the sound of her voice. Some of these beasts literally have a fat voice.

Additionally, I can stare at a woman's face and predict the general appearance of her vageen with alarming accuracy. Beefy labia? I can sense it and take swift evasive action. 70s bush? Not for me! These gifts have served me well.

--- End quote ---

Very interesting.  In my day I also fancied myself to be somewhat of a minge-diviner - I always enjoyed pausing for a second just before the unveiling to see if I was right ;D

Although it appears I may have slightly different preferences to you - I was always on the lookout for a roast beef sandwich with a side of extra penor... the tidy letterbox slit doing absolutely nothing for Little Taffin, unfortunately...

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 20, 2022, 10:49:05 PM ---A lascivious young lady visited me for the first time yesterday (work-related) and within two minutes she asked to try some of the cereal I was eating. After a hearty mouthful followed by a spoon lick, she then went back in for seconds and thirds with the same spoon. This sort of piggery can only be attributed to either inexcusable gluttony or an attempt to signal her willingness to swap bodily fluids. I shall attempt to psychically assess the state of her fanny in the near future.

--- End quote ---

We look forward to your report - WYHI?

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on January 21, 2022, 05:50:07 AM ---This is the best version of the song, IMO.   Acoustic, and the guitar is amazing.  Wish I could find video of it...there's others videos with this name, but it's not as good and a different version.  Stevens dials it in sometimes on other versions, but is insane on this one.

I've found a few live versions of songs that I think are better than the studio version besides this one. Metallica's first version of One with the SFSO, and Pantera's Domination Live in Moscow are two.

--- End quote ---

Hell of a guitarist, man. I had that Metallica album when it first came out - I remember 'Of Wolf and Man' was awesome with the orchestra. For me, GOAT live version of a song has to be Stevie Ray Vaughn's 'Life without You'. Around ten minutes of some of the greatest blues guitar being absolutely wrenched out. It's impossible to play it too loud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version