Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (17/76) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 22, 2022, 05:56:23 AM ---LOL. I'm 100% a letterbox man. And yeah, I'd def hit it if I was single. She's a small, blonde Irish girl in her twenties. I fucking hate being in a relationship.

--- End quote ---

Lotta guys on the board share your pudenda predilections, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority with this ;D

And it's pretty quiet down here, so full disclosure:  I've been married 20+ years and I love being in a relationship - so the emphasis in WYHI is very much on the W for me - as in Would I Hit It in an alternate reality LOL

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 24, 2022, 06:42:26 AM ---I do love it but, fuck, it's not always easy. I try to hold myself to something higher than base instincts but sometimes I feel like I'm going to die if I don't have twenty Black mistresses, a secret Indian paramour who gives off a slight whiff of curry, a wheelchair-bound nymphomaniac neighbour and a spicy Latina cook to hand-feed me quesadillas.

--- End quote ---

Funny you should mention that - this is a complete tangent, but I started a couple of WYHI threads a while back on the G&O - one for dwarf/midget ladies and another for amputees/wheelchair users.  Tried to keep them pretty to give people a reasonable shot at answering, so I went through a lot of pics to find some decent ones.  The thing is, I searched all the pics from Instagram, so I kind of taught their algorithm that I was really into that kind of thing - I'm still getting loads of recommendations months later! ;D

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 25, 2022, 11:42:37 AM ---I loved that thread (the one with the biffs - not the little bobbleheads). You should def keep the hot amputees coming. I remember seeing this gorgeous African woman in the streets of the UK and she had a little stump at the wrist where it had blatantly been hacked off. I presume she was Liberian/Congolese or something like that. I like to imagine that they gave her the chop as a cheeky punishment for being too sexy.

--- End quote ---

Your wish is my command then - I'll bump it with some new hotties this weekend ;)

As for the 'bobbleheads' it's surprising what some of them put out on their OnlyFans (or equiv)  :o ;D

Phantom Spunker:
Got brutally scammed on a jar of Snickers peanut butter yesterday. What a catastrophe. Cost a fortune and just tastes like sugar, peanuts and oil.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on January 28, 2022, 03:49:37 AM ---Got brutally scammed on a jar of Snickers peanut butter yesterday. What a catastrophe. Cost a fortune and just tastes like sugar, peanuts and oil.

--- End quote ---

That can happen.

We use Teddy peanut butter over here - no oil separation, no sugar, no added shit like palm oil.  Can actually pour it out of the jar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version