Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (18/20) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on October 28, 2021, 05:40:02 AM ---I currently have the worst chicken legs of all time. I'm not really sure what to do about this. Perhaps huge amounts of bodyweight squats, but it might be easier just to commit suicide.

--- End quote ---

I guarantee you that they're not as bad as you think they are - dysmorphia is a helluva thing ;)

While we're on the subject of legs, funnily enough, that thread where peeps are giving bhanky shit about his 405 squat has made me pick up the pace a little - did front squats this week for the first time in ages - wicked DOMS too LOL - true story

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on October 29, 2021, 07:53:47 PM ---I guarantee you that they're not as bad as you think they are - dysmorphia is a helluva thing ;)

While we're on the subject of legs, funnily enough, that thread where peeps are giving bhanky shit about his 405 squat has made me pick up the pace a little - did front squats this week for the first time in ages - wicked DOMS too LOL - true story

--- End quote ---

It's pretty bad. Months without squatting or eating well, along with me being naturally lean ... I look like shit. I've got no ass to speak of and barely look like I lift now in clothes. I saw a picture of myself standing between two huge fatasses the other day, and in that incel movement's terms, I got 'brutally mogged', lol.

I was recently thinking of trying front squats, as I've occasionally got access to a barbell and some light weights, but no rack. I could maybe just start doing loads of lightweight squats with it and see what happens.

Phantom Spunker:
The other day I was laughing with a friend about getting 'the wooden spoon' as a childhood punishment, and how it fucking hurt like hell, lol. Googled it later to see if other people used to also get given a baboon's ass with kitchen utensils and it turns out it's a pretty common thing, with its own Wikipedia and threads about abusive parents  :D.

Phantom Spunker:
I've ate five tubs of salt & vinegar Pringles since yesterday, and I'm feeling great. I do wonder, however, how confident they are in their claim of 'once you pop, you can't stop.' Don't supply a fucking lid if that's the case, then.

Phantom Spunker:
My stupid fucking trousers must be made of some sort of magical material that can absorb a microscopic trace of urine through my boxers and turn it into a prodigious lake of undeniable piss down my leg. I spent about five minutes rubbing myself with tissue paper so vigorously that I'm surprised I didn't get a fire going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version