Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Perforation of a blood vessel despite aspiration

(1/2) > >>

JK:
Yesterday I had the most unlucky injection. It was the first time in my life that I took 100 mg of NPP and at the same time the first time that I punctured a blood vessel despite aspirating. I'm guessing that the needle must have moved about a millimeter after aspiration because when the syringe was removed, there was a drop of blood at the bottom. I had a very intense cough for about 15 minutes and a metallic taste in my mouth. Generally, the urge to cough, but less intensely, lasted for 6 hours. So far, for almost 2 years, I have only taken testosterone 3 times a week (600-750 mg per week) and I have never punctured a blood vessel. I am writing this because even aspiration does not guarantee that the vein will not be damaged during the injection.

deadz:
16 yrs injecting w/o aspirating and never punctured anything, wtf is wrong with you.

JK:

--- Quote from: deadz on December 20, 2023, 03:04:42 PM ---16 yrs injecting w/o aspirating and never punctured anything, wtf is wrong with you.

--- End quote ---
Congratulations! Most people who have been injecting gear for years will encounter a blood vessel at some point in their life. For me it was a coincidence that the first time this happened was with NPP, which I also used for the first time in my life.

MIOVIT:

--- Quote from: JK on December 18, 2023, 08:40:20 PM ---Yesterday I had the most unlucky injection. It was the first time in my life that I took 100 mg of NPP and at the same time the first time that I punctured a blood vessel despite aspirating. I'm guessing that the needle must have moved about a millimeter after aspiration because when the syringe was removed, there was a drop of blood at the bottom. I had a very intense cough for about 15 minutes and a metallic taste in my mouth. Generally, the urge to cough, but less intensely, lasted for 6 hours. So far, for almost 2 years, I have only taken testosterone 3 times a week (600-750 mg per week) and I have never punctured a blood vessel. I am writing this because even aspiration does not guarantee that the vein will not be damaged during the injection.

--- End quote ---

you were lucky that you were not injecting tren...

deadz:

--- Quote from: JK on December 20, 2023, 03:37:31 PM ---Congratulations! Most people who have been injecting gear for years will encounter a blood vessel at some point in their life. For me it was a coincidence that the first time this happened was with NPP, which I also used for the first time in my life.

--- End quote ---
Just f'in with you newb. Watch out for those blood vessels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version