Author Topic: Me & My Friends After Summer of lifting  (Read 32679 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Me & My Friends After Summer of lifting
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 11:55:55 AM »
;D i gotta resurrect this post - you guys with your photo is just gay. you are all young, sure but you guys don't have anything to pose with - summer of lifting? must have been with those huge plastic covered concrete suckers at your house cause i know you all didn't rock up to a REAL gym to workout.

have the photo - but don't pose 'tough' cause you guys are a joke. how old are you? what 14 - 16? - you guys are built like 10 year olds.

Eat some food - you'd be better off getting fat than working out
By the way - which 1 are you db2431???

He thinks because they have "abs" they are chisled! ::) LOL, then he goes on about looking like Van Damme. I believe he even wrote a post about how Van Damme had "cool dance moves". LMAO!!! Van Damme CAN'T DANCE!!!! But teenage whiteboys don't have rhthym so they can't tell!!!!

Where the hell are the pics with you guys and the "hot chicks"???!! Lol, he's just stroking his ego, just like he thinks his car is the bomb!!!!ROFLMAO!!!WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 02:50:26 PM »
He thinks because they have "abs" they are chisled! ::) LOL, then he goes on about looking like Van Damme. I believe he even wrote a post about how Van Damme had "cool dance moves". LMAO!!! Van Damme CAN'T DANCE!!!! But teenage whiteboys don't have rhthym so they can't tell!!!!

Where the hell are the pics with you guys and the "hot chicks"???!! Lol, he's just stroking his ego, just like he thinks his car is the bomb!!!!ROFLMAO!!!WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Jealousy is a sin, we all know we have quality mass and go for the movie star look not the ape like bb look,respect the ripped muscles and conditioning.props to other iron bros here who know what it takes to build physiques like ours.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2006, 03:18:11 PM »
Girls think you're on the juice huh?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2006, 04:31:22 PM »
Jealousy is a sin, we all know we have quality mass and go for the movie star look not the ape like bb look,respect the ripped muscles and conditioning.props to other iron bros here who know what it takes to build physiques like ours.

holly fuck, i can't believe this kid's stupidity.

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »
c'mon bro - i am quite enjoying this thread - which dude are you db2431 so i can laugh and mock you even more.

your desired van damme look ain't working - van damme is built like coleman compared to your crew hahahahahah

Now i shouldn't laugh too much, its disrespectful - for all i know you could be the next "Mr Puniverse".
keep up the training - you don't need 'guns' or 'wheels' - your wash board abs will get all the ladies if walk around shirtless all year round, especially if you all cruise around together in your car you will look freakin' awesome! BUT TOTALLY GAY!5 dudes in a car shirtless with one in the boot
I think Alexx of all people pointed out the funniest thing about the photo

There are six of you and only one car.. 

which 1 of you has to be the 'boot' b!tch?

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
There was 7..  One had to take the pic..

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2006, 06:13:29 PM »
none of you would step up to us in reality and say this, girls say i have a van damme physique all the time, thats what girls like, my pecs and guns and washboard abs have them drooling, why hate, you know the score

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2006, 06:23:54 PM »
none of you would step up to us in reality and say this, girls say i have a van damme physique all the time, thats what girls like, my pecs and guns and washboard abs have them drooling, why hate, you know the score

You guys are hardcore.. Do people get out of your way when they see you in the gym?

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2006, 06:24:27 PM »
There was 7..  One had to take the pic..
i did calculate that but i figured the dudes mom took the pic

none of you would step up to us in reality and say this
you are right though - i would never have the guts to step to your guys, i mean seriously - you guys are intimidating enough surrounding your moms car that you put rims on, that its enough for me to be scared enough to tell my mom on you

keep 'em comming db2431

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 07:00:54 PM »
hate.....bitches see my physique and my honda and they shake like michael j fox, pussy comes easy with my bod

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 08:49:16 PM »
none of you would step up to us in reality and say this,
LOL, In reality you guys are the "average" teen boy with low bodyfat. ANYONE with low bodyfat will have "abs".
girls say i have a van damme physique all the time, thats what girls like,
LMAO! At least Van Damme (in his prime) had a physique! You guys look like the "cocaine and meth abuse" physique that Van Damme is now sporting.
my pecs and guns and washboard abs have them drooling,
ROFLMAO! Dude, it doesn't take much to "impress" a 13 to 16 year old girl! They drool at watching TV soap stars! 
why hate, you know the score
Again nothing to hate. All I see are 6 guys hanging out together trying to be hard {laughing to myself} and NO HOT CHICKS under their arms. And the score is
db2431-0     hot chicks-0
Got no game boy, show us the HOT CHICKS with you guys in the pics!
It's like racing for pinks, either put up or shut up.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 09:07:32 PM »
hate.....bitches see my physique and my honda and they shake like michael j fox, pussy comes easy with my bod
So the "bitches" you get pussy from have Parkinson's Disease?  :P

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 09:31:13 PM »
u win, u win, u win
I realised that when you said that you get chicks i forgot what 'quality' of b!tches you get.

toothless, raggedy - saggy 'ol titted drug ho's
so i definitely see your pulling power and put all respect up there for you

keep 'em coming

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 11:25:04 AM »
haha i just got back from the mall and i was wearing a tank and all the girls were checking out my ripped guns and toned glutes, girls were asking if i ever used creatine to gain my mass,sucks to be you losers!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2006, 01:08:15 PM »
haha i just got back from the mall and i was wearing a tank and all the girls were checking out my ripped guns and toned glutes, girls were asking if i ever used creatine to gain my mass,sucks to be you losers!

Yes... kindergarden kids are always nice.
just push some weight!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 01:21:52 PM »

Your Derek Anthony's little brother aren't you? Or related somehow I'd bet. As far a movie-star physique's, yeah maybe Gilbert Gottfried,Pee-Wee Herman, DJ Qualls perhaps & remember little boy,anyone,ANYONE, can have abs at 110lbs.You train for "Guns & Wheels", well be proud you guys are sporting cap-guns & training wheels & the girls,I quess to the little 7th & 8th grader's your pulling are impressed,but that's no biggie either,they all giggle at that age.Shut your pie-hole, train for a few yrs w/weights & not that resistance rubber-bands your using,eat & one day you  might just bust 200 on the bench press.From listening to you ,your most developed body-part is your jaw.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
LOL, anecdotal. BTW what do teenage girls really know about creatine outside of BB circles? You said that as if teenage girls "normally" talk about creatine. Dude you make me laugh.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 02:21:44 PM »

I love the gimmicks!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2006, 06:19:28 PM »
my weight isnt an issue as I have a frame to gain freaky mass but I dont want to get big like a bb and look like an Oaf, girls do know about creatine as all the peeps i Know asked me about it when i put on some hardcore lean mass and it got round that I was juicin but I set some peepz straight that iit was just pure creatine, had to bloody some noses but my physique give me the power to win fights.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2006, 06:25:06 PM »
props to you and your friends.. Please share with us your workout routines? 
sup bro, we focus on core exercises that bring stability to your core, we do one set per muscle group to failure and always use swiss ball if possible, bring more muscle in to play.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2006, 07:10:50 PM »
sup bro, we focus on core exercises that bring stability to your core, we do one set per muscle group to failure and always use swiss ball if possible, bring more muscle in to play.

HAHAHA, ok man, I was thinking this thread was a joke but that just proved it.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2006, 08:46:57 PM »
my weight isnt an issue as I have a frame to gain freaky mass but I dont want to get big like a bb and look like an Oaf
Too late plus you have the IQ of a squid.,
girls do know about creatine
Right. ::) About as much as you know about "Hardcore Training". Dude you're making my sides hurt!!!
as all the peeps i Know asked me about it when i put on some hardcore lean mass and it got round that I was juicin but I set some peepz straight that iit was just pure creatine
IT'S OBVIOUS that you don't juice {snicker} on the other hand you have NO IDEA what Creatine does. It doesn't build mass, PROTEINS and CARBS do that. Here's a little info for you:

In the body, creatine is changed into a molecule called "phosphocreatine" which serves as a storage reservoir for quick energy. Phosphocreatine is especially important in tissues such as the voluntary muscles and the nervous system which periodically require large amounts of energy.
 Studies have shown that creatine can increase the performance of athletes in activities that require quick bursts of energy, such as sprinting, and can help athletes to recover faster after expending bursts of energy.
had to bloody some noses but my physique give me the power to win fights.
Wow, beating up "girls" must me take a lot of "power". Again typical teenage boy bravado.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2006, 08:52:33 PM »
sup bro, we focus on core exercises that bring stability to your core, we do one set per muscle group to failure
LOL, you mean when you start to roll off the ball?? Bwahahahaha!
and always use swiss ball if possible, bring more muscle in to play.
LOL, I can't believe that they think this is "HARDCORE"!!! OMG!!! I'm laughing so hard thinking about these dweebs in a gym, balancing on a ball while doing dumbell presses to failure!! This is too much!!! LMAO!!!

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006, 04:33:29 AM »
wahahahahahahahahahahaha hah - db24-wotevea! - u r a funny funny guy.
u and your crew have so much street cred and looks to stun the teeny bopper nation you should start a fan club - all the little girlys will flock to your crew

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2006, 07:14:51 AM »
Alexxx is that your friends ???
Myghty_max@hotmail.c