Author Topic: Discuss ..  (Read 5437 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Discuss ..
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:05:36 AM »
 :D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Discuss .. .would this win Mr getbig ? or I need to be bigger ?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:45:53 AM »
If you came in ripped, you could have taken it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 08:33:18 AM »
just looks liek some one who works out for fun, nothign out of the ordinary. No offense though.
follow the arrows

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 03:53:36 PM »
not bad at all, but u need more size! 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 05:36:37 PM »
you and AXA would be battling for last

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2008, 11:23:40 PM »
just looks liek some one who works out for fun, nothign out of the ordinary. No offense though.
x2
Up the dose Sebby

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 03:35:47 AM »
100 % clean in those pics ... anyone who knows can see ...but hey...whatever makes you feel better.

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
thas not true, nobody who just lifts for fun and doesnt take it saerious looks like that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 07:06:54 PM »
those are you off the sauce, where are the pics of you on? Honestly you look better in those then the others i guess where you where on the sauce...at any rate those are like 5+ years old so no they would have won you anything.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 04:04:45 AM »
those are you off the sauce, where are the pics of you on? Honestly you look better in those then the others i guess where you where on the sauce...at any rate those are like 5+ years old so no they would have won you anything.
to the untrained eye aka you they look better ...when you cannot tell a 27 lbs diff between pics what do you want me to tell you ? lol

aren't you exagerating with 5+ ? like you exagerate when you mention your 5 incher ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »
to the untrained eye aka you they look better ...when you cannot tell a 27 lbs diff between pics what do you want me to tell you ? lol

aren't you exagerating with 5+ ? like you exagerate when you mention your 5 incher ;)
LOL post both the juiced pics and these pics up hoss and lets see...27 lbs of fat and water dont make you look better bro...you have been posting those pics since ive been on this board and who knows how long before. Point was they had to be pics done for the contest not years in advance and spammed b/c you want attention.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »
LOL post both the juiced pics and these pics up hoss and lets see...27 lbs of fat and water dont make you look better bro...you have been posting those pics since ive been on this board and who knows how long before. Point was they had to be pics done for the contest not years in advance and spammed b/c you want attention.

transalation : i'm a frustrated little bitch with major self esteem issues ..lol

ok toneymccones  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »

transalation : i'm a frustrated little bitch with major self esteem issues ..lol

ok toneymccones  ::)
LOL you are the one posting years old photos of yourself on the internet for approval, claiming to be a pro who never went anywhere in the manly sport of tennis and I have self esteem issues? HAHDSFAHKJFHAHFASF thats fuking rich bro

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »
LOL you are the one posting years old photos of yourself on the internet for approval, claiming to be a pro who never went anywhere in the manly sport of tennis and I have self esteem issues? HAHDSFAHKJFHAHFASF thats fuking rich bro

tonimictennes... it's chritmas day ... you should be celebrating with your girl or boyfriend whatever ....

instead you are " calling out " somer dude named sevastase to post seminudepicson an all male board  :-X

your anger is getting the best of you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »

tonimictennes... it's chritmas day ... you should be celebrating with your girl or boyfriend whatever ....

instead you are " calling out " somer dude named sevastase to post seminudepicson an all male board  :-X

your anger is getting the best of you
hahah im in the middle of cooking right now i got some free time so i figure since nobody is here to give you your Christmas day ownage id do it. You are the one posting seminudepicson an all male board without being asked whats that say about you?

LOL pathetic is what you are you remind me of al bundy you ever see that show "married with children"? guy always brags about his high school football career like you do about your "pro tennis career" and your outdated photos.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »
hahah im in the middle of cooking right now i got some free time so i figure since nobody is here to give you your Christmas day ownage id do it. You are the one posting seminudepicson an all male board without being asked whats that say about you?

LOL pathetic is what you are you remind me of al bundy you ever see that show "married with children"? guy always brags about his high school football career like you do about your "pro tennis career" and your outdated photos.
If I'd be you I wouldn't bash someone who actually made it past highschool varsity level lol ...I doubt you even played anything in highschool lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 10:32:43 AM »
If I'd be you I wouldn't bash someone who actually made it past highschool varsity level lol ...I doubt you even played anything in highschool lol
i did not play high school sports but i did compete in a sport in high school and on into college as well...national champion and internationally ranked as well not that it has anything to do with you spamming an all male board with seminudepics of yourself as you put it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 11:01:54 AM »
i did not play high school sports but i did compete in a sport in high school and on into college as well...national champion and internationally ranked as well not that it has anything to do with you spamming an all male board with seminudepics of yourself as you put it.

national champion ? in US ??

please please tell me in what sport....LOL

internationally ranked ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah aha

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 11:07:31 AM »

national champion ? in US ??

please please tell me in what sport....LOL

internationally ranked ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah aha
national champion a number of times actually...and yes internationally ranked my friend.
Judo son Judo i know its not as manly as tennis and all but hey we cant all be like spermitaste