Author Topic: 04-24-06: Nikki's death likely to be positive for the prosecution.  (Read 11242 times)

ibanez

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
I have been watching the unfolding events of this case ever since it broke. I was actually in Vegas at the time of the death, and was considering just weeks earlier to visit Jay Cutler for a training session to write off the trip against tax....anyway.

Sadly, Nikki passed away as we all know. For Kelly's dad this must be an absolute nightmare, my thoughts are with him :(

In a very cold sense, the prosection will probably be working overtime right now, with Nikki's death coming to light. They care nothing for Nikki, their sole purpose and motivation is to put either Craig or Kelly, or both of them behind bars for a long time. As more evidence unfolds about Craigs detrimntal affect on society with his drug parties, underworld business involvements etc, they will all the more passionately want him locked away. As we know, the DA wants to make a deal, to make this an open and shut case, most likely with Kelly, unless evidense prior to court proves otherwise. Nikki's death could lead to the break. I believe the prosecution already has good circumstances in their favor, to get a deal from Kelly.

1) Kelly's relationship and strength enjoyed with Craig will have diminished somewhat already since their arrest. They have had little to no communication outside of pre trial court appearances.

2) The obsessive/compulsive dominant behavior Craig displayed over Kelly has been diminshed if not broken.

3)The prolonged courtdate slightly over 1 year by the time trial is slated to begin, will have Kelly very fed up with her current circumstances by the time the trial starts.

4) The psychogical stress on Kelly will wear over time. I have no doubt that through subversive tactics used by the prosecution, they will wear Kelly down during the next 9 months pre trial.

5) The financial security Kelly enjoyed while on top in the fitness scene has rapidly lost. Fact is her Mom and Dad were helping with court costs. Kellys properties have been listed on the MLS, all that she worked hard for is now gone. Her reputation is forever tarnished.

5) The death of Nikki will really cause Kelly to place blame and guilt over her death, on herself. As a result, The prosecution, wjho will already be working Kelly, will realise the immediate opportunity they have-to use the circumstances and extreme emotions to 'get the deal' Perhaps something like..... 'c'mon Kelly, look how Craig has ruined not only your life, but now your immediate family, would your mother really have wanted to lose her daughter for 30 years.... we know you were under pressure from Craig to obey...blah blah blah... on the prosecution will go.

It is sad that we live in a day where people will use the emotional stress of a family death to their advantage, however, this is reality and if through exploiting these circumstances they can nail Craig, they will use it.

Nikki's death should concern Craig greatly at this time..... Just my thoughts on current events.
-F.T

ibanez

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Nikki's death likely to be positivefor the prosecution.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:06:48 AM »
Nikki was Kelly's Mom.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 10:35:52 AM »
I think the prosecution has plenty on them - without pulling the dead mother card. :P
pain day

ibanez

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 10:46:19 AM »
Very true. however the prosecution would love nothing more than to have the two co-accused collapse in a heap against each other. Using dead mother cards and all!! :P

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 12:08:34 PM »
Prosecutors are generally some of the slimiest, low-lifes on the planet... no doubt about that, but the "deceased mother-card" would be an unnecessary Gamble. They don't need it and it could generate huge sympathy for Kelly.
a

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 12:31:49 PM »
Prosecutors are generally some of the slimiest, low-lifes on the planet... no doubt about that, but the "deceased mother-card" would be an unnecessary Gamble. They don't need it and it could generate huge sympathy for Kelly.

defense lawyers for a murder trails has to be even lower on the slim pole -  busting out the "they we're on vacation to Boston, to spend quality time together in a "new/undercover" car, with $5k cash and calling friends for fake pass-ports - after their live in sex mate (oops roommate) is torshed in their own jag defense.  ??? ::)

can't wait to get to trail and see how they explain the stun gun and lighter fluid.

I can see a deal being made, to eliminate the death penalty
pain day

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »
That's gotta suck.  Her mother dies, while she is in jail.  Will they let her attend the funeral or wake?
:D Weee

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 02:40:09 PM »
 ???I have read these posts about Kelly turning on Craig.  I guess my question is what makes anyone think she is less guilty than Craig.  I think, based on what I read in the grand jury transcripts, they are both guilty.  It was a joint effort.  I believe that Kelly's life gradually went to crap after hooking up with Craig but..........based on the testimony, she was his partner in crime on this one.  Anyone agree?

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 03:19:16 PM »
???I have read these posts about Kelly turning on Craig.  I guess my question is what makes anyone think she is less guilty than Craig.  I think, based on what I read in the grand jury transcripts, they are both guilty.  It was a joint effort.  I believe that Kelly's life gradually went to crap after hooking up with Craig but..........based on the testimony, she was his partner in crime on this one.  Anyone agree?

that's why there hasn't been any deals made... - nothing for them to turn each other in for - they both did the deed.  ;) ;D
pain day

ibanez

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 07:49:15 PM »
I agree with both of you, I think Kelly is totally guilty too, however the Prosecutions case just gets even easier if one of the co-accused turns on the other. All sorts of assumptions could then be made, more likely in Kellys favor that,

'overbearing ex con Craig slowly but surely corrupted her morals in the 5 years that they were together, and that had she not been under the Titis spell, this well liked individual, without so much as a single rap sheet in her background would not have taken part in such a heinous crime....

They may offer Kelly a slightly more leniant sentence for her full co-operation and clean background, to nail the drug dealing, macho, self professed lothario ex con Craiig Titus.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
Re: 04-24-06: Nikki's death likely to be positive for the prosecution.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 08:39:47 AM »
My prediction? Kelly will not live out the year herself with the depression of being in jail facing murder and death sentence, and now the death of her mother.   :-[

I also agree with the "mother card" opportunism that is probably going on as we speak and write.
This is a golden opp for prosecutors ...

That said, Kelly is, I'm sure, equally guilty (I believe they both are culpable here), particularly given the drug involvement and her falling so far down the scale. BUT, because her cooperation would provide an almost iron-clad death conviction on Craig ... complete with the unveiling of years of abuse and heinous, unseemly things, it seems likely.  They'll want to get ONE biggie off this one, and it isn't guaranteed what will or will not be supressed...  In that situation, they'll probably do a deal for 10-15 for Kelly. She still has a chance at a life this way... and will likely LUNGE at it!  She may have sunk into a drug haze within the last 18 months, and has been under Craig's spell, but I can tell you this from knowing her as long as I have... she is NOT stupid! If she doesn't do drugs on the inside or let herself sink into suicidal thoughts and lose her will to live, she'll CHOOSE LIFE as they say in "Trainspotting" and will realize what she's lost and that all is possibly NOT lost if she does this.

Her Dad probably wouldn't allow her NOT to do this, and still pay for her defense. She may have no choice with Daddy Warbucks footing the bill and a smart attorney at the helm. If she is still pining away for her sweetie at this point, then there's probably no helping her and she'll self-destruct.  But I predict that, come August or so, when it's rotten and hot and miserable on the inside at County, and she's been in a few fights, and has sunk into deep, deep depression or tried suicide a few times, she'll bow down to a higher authority.. the DA.

Godspeed, I say.

ibanez

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 12:02:49 PM »
Shockandave-Exactly waht I have been thinking too. You can eally break a persons sprit over time..... I would not e surprised if the prosecutions gladly allows such a long time to pass before the trial begins, just let time run it's course and Kelly will start thinking of her own situation....

But, if she doesn't..... maybe it will go down smething like this.....

Flex, 2034 edition issue 5. Today, Craig Titus, and Kelly Ryan were released after serving their 29 year sentence for the shocking 2005 murder against a former sex slave, Melissa James. Melissa who led Kelly to believe that she was pregnant with Craigs child, and threatened a massive alimony filing against Craig was attacked by the then legal 'Tazer' home defense weapons popular in the 2000's. Craig then choked her unconcsious body before disposing her body in the once Desert Region of Las Vegas-which now today is the bustling suburb of Sandy Flatts. Mere shadows of the former bodies these two possessed during their careers, they simply want to get on with their lives. Self professed 'Big business' will retire peacefully to the suburbs, with his colostomy bag by his side due to an inside attempt on Craigs life by a former Bodybuilder who Craig sold fake GH too back in L.A

Kelly, who now looks like a melted madame tausad, from multiple plastic surgeries performed during her career no longer has contact with Craig. They divorced back in 2012, when Craig had 'found new love' with a gay Correctional officer-who also happened to follow craigs career up to that point. Kelly, who was always offered kind compliments before connecting with Craig Titus now is the chairperson for 'Stop the reps' a support group for wives who have fled from obsessive compulsive husbands in sports. She is also the best selling author of the book she wrote from the inside called 'From Iron bodies to Iron bars'

IFBB chairman Shawn Ray had this comment. 'Today we can finally put behind us a dark day in bodybuilding. I remember competeing against Craig during my incredible career, spanning more Mr Olympias than almost any other athlete. He always had this incredible temper, and I remember him threatening to break my jaw once....'

Another bodybuilder, 3 time Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, who still resides in Vegas had this to add. I remember the events surrounding the whole case regarding Craig and Kelly, as it happened just a suburb away from where I lived at the time. It was tragic for bodybuilding then, and it still makes me shake my head now' Craig just couldn't become a 'CUT' above his personal demons.

Associated Pratts.

::)

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:49:22 PM »
Question????  Does anyone have the link to the actual grand jury testimony?  I found it on her somewhere the other day and can't remember where I found it.
Thanks

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »
It is on the getbig news page

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 03:04:04 PM »
 ;DThanks!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 04:01:39 PM »
You need to explain that comments on Kelly's mother. She was a very nice person, and it doesnt make sense at all!

mother who raised a criminal should be ashamed of herself. it is the mother who put in the core, essential lessons of life into her children. the problems of the ugly wife stared long ago. alot longer than her time knowing the murderer

the problem of the ugly wife started in childhood during the teen years...the problems started in her local highschool with the need to be pretty and from there everything went down since the problem wasnt as much in the look as it was in her brain.

mental sickness is a very known and common phenomena in american girls now days. it started to get severe during the late 90s but it actually started during the beggining of the 90s. it has to do with a lot of things from fake boobs that those whores have through the fake nails through the fake lips through the fact they all try to be blond and change their looks to be accepted and loved by american guys who most of the times are ending up to be bunch of losers that care nothing for them and use them. it is a cycle that american girls are known for due to many diff reasons and i blame some kind of childhood abuse as the main reason for that.

you see it everywhere and anywhere it is all around usa now days and it only get worse. i look at most girls around now days like you look at meat. many of them like it! and that where the problem stands.

the mother which none of you actually knew is only the beggining of the end of the ugly wife's life.  there is a sentence in the bible that most of you fake fucks like to say you follow  and it goes like this: do unto others as you would have others do unto you

god has just started punish the ugly wife. the final result of his punishment will most likley be death.post her 20 years in prison. her death will not be natural she will commit suicide.
fallen angel

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »
mother who raised a criminal should be ashamed of herself. it is the mother who put in the core, essential lessons of life into her children. the problems of the ugly wife stared long ago. alot longer than her time knowing the murderer

the problem of the ugly wife started in childhood during the teen years...the problems started in her local highschool with the need to be pretty and from there everything went down since the problem wasnt as much in the look as it was in her brain.

mental sickness is a very known and common phenomena in american girls now days. it started to get severe during the late 90s but it actually started during the beggining of the 90s. it has to do with a lot of things from fake boobs that those whores have through the fake nails through the fake lips through the fact they all try to be blond and change their looks to be accepted and loved by american guys who most of the times are ending up to be bunch of losers that care nothing for them and use them. it is a cycle that american girls are known for due to many diff reasons and i blame some kind of childhood abuse as the main reason for that.

you see it everywhere and anywhere it is all around usa now days and it only get worse. i look at most girls around now days like you look at meat. many of them like it! and that where the problem stands.

the mother which none of you actually knew is only the beggining of the end of the ugly wife's life.  there is a sentence in the bible that most of you fake fucks like to say you follow  and it goes like this: do unto others as you would have others do unto you

god has just started punish the ugly wife. the final result of his punishment will most likley be death.post her 20 years in prison. her death will not be natural she will commit suicide.

is there an up side?  ???
pain day

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 08:05:23 PM »
Shockandave-Exactly waht I have been thinking too. You can eally break a persons sprit over time..... I would not e surprised if the prosecutions gladly allows such a long time to pass before the trial begins, just let time run it's course and Kelly will start thinking of her own situation....

But, if she doesn't..... maybe it will go down smething like this.....

Flex, 2034 edition issue 5. Today, Craig Titus, and Kelly Ryan were released after serving their 29 year sentence for the shocking 2005 murder against a former sex slave, Melissa James. Melissa who led Kelly to believe that she was pregnant with Craigs child, and threatened a massive alimony filing against Craig was attacked by the then legal 'Tazer' home defense weapons popular in the 2000's. Craig then choked her unconcsious body before disposing her body in the once Desert Region of Las Vegas-which now today is the bustling suburb of Sandy Flatts. Mere shadows of the former bodies these two possessed during their careers, they simply want to get on with their lives. Self professed 'Big business' will retire peacefully to the suburbs, with his colostomy bag by his side due to an inside attempt on Craigs life by a former Bodybuilder who Craig sold fake GH too back in L.A

Kelly, who now looks like a melted madame tausad, from multiple plastic surgeries performed during her career no longer has contact with Craig. They divorced back in 2012, when Craig had 'found new love' with a gay Correctional officer-who also happened to follow craigs career up to that point. Kelly, who was always offered kind compliments before connecting with Craig Titus now is the chairperson for 'Stop the reps' a support group for wives who have fled from obsessive compulsive husbands in sports. She is also the best selling author of the book she wrote from the inside called 'From Iron bodies to Iron bars'

IFBB chairman Shawn Ray had this comment. 'Today we can finally put behind us a dark day in bodybuilding. I remember competeing against Craig during my incredible career, spanning more Mr Olympias than almost any other athlete. He always had this incredible temper, and I remember him threatening to break my jaw once....'

Another bodybuilder, 3 time Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, who still resides in Vegas had this to add. I remember the events surrounding the whole case regarding Craig and Kelly, as it happened just a suburb away from where I lived at the time. It was tragic for bodybuilding then, and it still makes me shake my head now' Craig just couldn't become a 'CUT' above his personal demons.

Associated Pratts.

::)

You're very optimistic if you think Flex will still be around in 2034...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:09 PM »
GH15..who the hell are you to judge? Kelly is an adult. I know females who had terribly deprived childhoods and came out ok. Her mom had nothing but support for her throughout her life. She is the one who took her to all her sporting events etc. Talk to the father (A MALE) about telling his teenager she was fat and sending her to a bulemic state. I knew Nikki personally and you can't blame her for these events. I find it amusing that you would use curse words in the same sentence as quoting the Bible....says alot for you. We can blame many people for this tragedy but the fact is, she made bad choices and you can't blame one person. Your harshness is obviously a cover up for being hurt and/or having your own issues with women.

your first question is easy to answer. i am god. if you knew anything about the business you would know i am god. bobbie will know that soon enough
the other info you write is as accurate as tom prince current 230lb weight ;)
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 03:16:50 AM »
she is innocent until proven guilty

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2006, 12:06:28 PM »
You're very optimistic if you think Flex will still be around in 2034...
Sharp point, Quadz.  Come to think of it, AMERICA might not even be around then. 

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2006, 04:09:18 PM »
defense lawyers for a murder trails has to be even lower on the slim pole -  busting out the "they we're on vacation to Boston, to spend quality time together in a "new/undercover" car, with $5k cash and calling friends for fake pass-ports - after their live in sex mate (oops roommate) is torshed in their own jag defense.  ??? ::)

can't wait to get to trail and see how they explain the stun gun and lighter fluid.

I can see a deal being made, to eliminate the death penalty

Why are defense attornies "lower on the slim[sic] pole"?  The basis of the American Justice System is the concept of an adversarial trial.  You can't even spell, so you should remain silent.
(

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
IB ~ Melted Madam Tussaud .......... OMFG  :-*

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 04:06:13 PM »
Here is a quote from someone from another board who apparently grew up with Kel. Knowing Kelly back in the day as I did, I knew she struggled a bit with some eating issues... though I never knew this stuff.. I guess only someone who grew up with someone would know these things, as most people try to bury these unsavory tidbits and move on... (Let's face it, we all have skeletons in our closet...just some more than others, I guess):

Read on:

peaches Says:
April 25th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

I grew up with Kelly and knew her and Nikki very well. Kelly’s dad offered her $1000 at the age of 14 to lose weight, so she took the advice of her mother and became bulimic. On a high school beach trip (which Nikki chaperoned for us) both Kelly and Nikki would go into different bathrooms to purge after every meal. Nikki bought us liquor and beer, and hit on Kelly’s male friends. While they were very nice people, they were also very screwed up. I lost touch with Kelly in college when she was kicked off the cheerleading squad for drug use. I have, however, followed her career and have been very, very concerned watching her appearance change so terribly and drastically over the years, especially since she became involved with Craig. The situation she got herself into is just terrible, but it seems she has never had very good judgment, and I partially blame her parents for that. However, I am truly sorry about Nikki and I know how close she and Kelly were. My heart goes out to all the players in this terrible, awful tragedy, including my friend and Kelly’s brother, Mike.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 05:00:46 AM »
i hate to break it to you Cheri Lane but KELLY RYAN bought a bbq set to light a human being on FIRE.... Who gives a rats ass if she was allowed to attend her moms funeral or not?

give me a break...