Author Topic: EPO  (Read 3758 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
EPO
« on: August 12, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
Has anybody on here ever used EPO?  I am thinking about trying some to increase endurance and if it increased RBC you should look nice and vieny.  am I right?
First Rock

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: EPO
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:51:45 PM »
I think "Animal" would be the one to consult about this. Unfortunately he doesn't tolerate the slightest bit of retardedness in questions. But he has a lot of info about its benefits (in his opinion) on his forum.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »
my friends use it...

no they dont......... ::) ::)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »
method...............how effective is EPO?
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »
method...............how effective is EPO?
bro you should really get the anabolics 9th eddition it is so helpful but it does cost a pretty penny

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 06:11:04 AM »
yes book from bill is best..that new ugl will be rule.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 05:54:20 PM »
If u wana look hard and veiny take eq and tren...epo is for endurance athletes

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »
epo is for endurance athletes

It's used by a lot of sprinters, strongmen etc, too.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »
It's used by a lot of sprinters, strongmen etc, too.
i was reading up on it the other day and im wanting to try it out but not to much info on how to and what combo

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »
Strongman and sprinters need extra endurance too...it doesn't giv u crazy strength gains

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »
Strongman and sprinters need extra endurance too...it doesn't giv u crazy strength gains

Sure, but imagine how it could help a bodybuilder's leg workouts for example? It may help recovery greatly too, has anti-oxidant effects, etc.

I see a definite bb application, but wouldn't mess with it myself for various reasons.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 09:16:00 PM »
i dont see it working for bodybuilding, it seems like it would be counter productive really. like the exact opposite of EQ.

bench

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »
yes but a higher RBC would mean increased endurance and a more vieny appearance.  More endurance will help with anerobic excersices as well............  I would just use EQ but its hard to find from a legit source since its only vet grade.  I have to stack deca w/ sust.  I owuld love to run EQ but i dont trust a lot of sources that only sell UGL........
First Rock

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 06:10:48 AM »
if ur competing at an extremely high level for a career...then i would suggest..even if your a pro bber..just doesnt seem necessary to the average gym rat to use it..

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 08:02:40 AM »
i dont see it working for bodybuilding, it seems like it would be counter productive really. like the exact opposite of EQ.

bench

Opposite of EQ? Please elaborate a bit. How do you mean opposite?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »
if ur competing at an extremely high level for a career...then i would suggest..even if your a pro bber..just doesnt seem necessary to the average gym rat to use it..

thats why i started this thread bro, i am no expert but my common sense told me it might be a good idea and i just wanted to see what other people thought before i pulled the trigger on the idea.  It doesn't seem that expensive and it last for like 6 months, and it will certainly give you an edge.  I play in a flag football league (go ahead and laugh) and this guy on my team does it and that dude is never tired, said he will do epo the rest of his life b/c he always feels awesome on it.  he doesnt even really lift and he is veiny as fuck.  he said its from the epo he said about a month after he took it he would have veins poping out from grabbing milk out of the fridge.
First Rock

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 09:34:52 AM »
thats why i started this thread bro, i am no expert but my common sense told me it might be a good idea and i just wanted to see what other people thought before i pulled the trigger on the idea.  It doesn't seem that expensive and it last for like 6 months, and it will certainly give you an edge.  I play in a flag football league (go ahead and laugh) and this guy on my team does it and that dude is never tired, said he will do epo the rest of his life b/c he always feels awesome on it.  he doesnt even really lift and he is veiny as fuck.  he said its from the epo he said about a month after he took it he would have veins poping out from grabbing milk out of the fridge.

I'm sure you know this, at least I hope you do, but reading on getbig or any other board about EPO is not enough research to use it safely. It can kill you.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »
van, agreed 100%...that stuff is not to be messed around with...one needs to do the research b4 making the decision to take it

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 11:22:42 AM »
thats why i put this thread up but nobody has given me any idea of the dosing protocall.........i dont want to have a stroke or heart attack.........
First Rock

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 04:54:23 PM »
thats why i put this thread up but nobody has given me any idea of the dosing protocall.........i dont want to have a stroke or heart attack.........

So if someone, or several, here gave you a dosing protocol you would run it based on that?

This is one compound where your research needs to be way way more extensive than what you find on typical bb forums.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 10:45:25 AM »
I would combine the info from peoples direct experience from the shit with what i read on line about the drug.............i think just reading a roid profile on steroid.com or some shit and then using that as a protocal by itsself is foolish.  I always like to talk to people who have used the drug 1st hand and hear what they have to say.........but nobody on here has used it.........
First Rock

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 01:17:54 AM »
EPO is the type of drug that needs to be monitored by doctors and shit....I read articles about non professionals trying to be like lance armstrong...and get into dopeing for increased performance.

If I remember correctly enough...I think EPO does something with the blood...either making the cells multiple or divide...one of the two..and if it's not monitored.....you fucked....