Author Topic: Acne remedies  (Read 2711 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Acne remedies
« on: January 15, 2010, 01:42:14 PM »
Ok, I get pretty bad back acne on cycle.....i have tried all the zit creams and scrubs that are OTC and they dont really help to much, what else can i do besides accutane (I can never get any).......does tanning help (I know its gay but i will do it if it helps this shit)?
First Rock

4thAD

Re: Acne remedies
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 06:21:49 PM »
1 benadryl ed ;D It works.

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:52:56 PM »
I know many people that swear by B5. Tanning or even a spa (the chemicals in it wreck your skin) would help in theory but it would depend on what type of acne your getting.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 08:08:40 AM »
1 benadryl ed ;D It works.

seriously?  what kind of beny?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 10:40:24 AM »
Any kind of benadryl. I have even used generic brands. This is for real, and their are even studies which support this.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »
I don't have acne other than the odd zit once in awhile, but how does benadryl work to stop acne? Seems interesting.

splash330

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 05:46:20 PM »
I tried the benedryl for about a month.  All it did for me was made me sleep better.  Didn't help the acne at all.  I'm not saying it won't help anyone else.  It's cheap enough for you to at least try.  Someone told me to try and anti e during my next cycle.  Has this helped for anyone else?  I'm assuming to use Nolvadex?  How much during the cycle?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »
Ya know call me homo but I started tanning after every work out and its clearing it up or just making it less noticeable.  I think i read somewhere that the radiation from the light kills bacteria that causes pimples.....might be it.
First Rock

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 11:49:12 AM »
I don't have acne other than the odd zit once in awhile, but how does benadryl work to stop acne? Seems interesting.

I forget exactly, but I did read the study. It really works, and I will do the research and post the study here in a few.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 11:50:47 AM »
I tried the benedryl for about a month.  All it did for me was made me sleep better.  Didn't help the acne at all.  I'm not saying it won't help anyone else.  It's cheap enough for you to at least try.  Someone told me to try and anti e during my next cycle.  Has this helped for anyone else?  I'm assuming to use Nolvadex?  How much during the cycle?

1 month is probably not long enough.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 11:56:29 AM »
Ok, I get pretty bad back acne on cycle.....i have tried all the zit creams and scrubs that are OTC and they dont really help to much, what else can i do besides accutane (I can never get any).......does tanning help (I know its gay but i will do it if it helps this shit)?
acne washes work, you just need to find the correct type for your face, and learn how to properly wash clean and dry your face. and avoid doing things to make your face brekaout, like touching your face with dirty finger or when your sweating and your pores are open.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »
Get accutane. Do what you have to do, works miracles!

I got rid of scars and marks with tanning and sea water. Jet-Skiing for 5 hours a day only to end up as dark as a black man. The color faded and along with that did the scars.

All the vitamins, scrubs, acne soap did nothing for me. Nothing...

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 07:24:47 AM »
Accutane is one of the harshest drugs I've ever tried, so only use it as a last resort.

I find that showering immediately after waking and after my workout, combined with wiping affected areas with rubbing alcohol when I feel oily helps.  Add some tanning and your skin will look much clearer.  Benzyl peroxide works well, but it bleaches everything, shirts, sheets etc.  Salicylic acid keeps you dry, but is less effective IMO.

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »
i've used Retin-A in the past and it worked great.  not sure if it's OTC though

splash330

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 05:52:39 PM »
Does adding an anti e work?