Author Topic: Almost busted..  (Read 7857 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Re: Almost busted..
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »
what did you get out of that bust?  how much time?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 08:28:48 PM »
what did you get out of that bust?  how much time?

I had a great team of lawyers.  3 of them helped with the case including Rick Collins, author of "Legal Muscle".  My case is written up in the book.  My primary attorney is just incredible, and he got me one year of TASC, a drug diversion program.  The program included pissing in a bottle 3 times a week for awhile, then twice a week, and once a week for the last 3 months, for one year total, a bunch of classes, and I had to attend NA meetings (where I had to stand up and say "Hi I'm xxxxx, and I'm an addict LOL).  The piss tests were $80 each, so you can do the math on what that cost me, not counting lawyer fees, but I didn't have to do any jail time.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 09:20:56 PM »
was the charge just simple possession?  or did they get your for anyting else?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 05:01:16 AM »
was the charge just simple possession?  or did they get your for anyting else?

Possession of a dangerous drug, possession of drug para (syringes).

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »
so even just having needles laying around is a crime?  w/o them having drug residue on them?
First Rock

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »
so even just having needles laying around is a crime?  w/o them having drug residue on them?

Yeah, they were new, unopened ones.  It becomes paraphenalia if you have steroids too, which is ridiculous, since buying them or having them is legal otherwise.  In AZ you can walk into a pharmacy and buy them.

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 06:40:19 PM »
Thats good info I had no idea that new syringes are considered anything substantial.  I am also suprissed that the tiny order of dbol would raise an eye unless that dude is telling his gym pals that he has a great connect.  My advice is lift get big and keep your mouth shut.  I don't trust anybody anyways you shouldnt either watch the news most cross ups are chicks, home boys and other pinn heads.  You cant always share the wealth

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 08:23:41 PM »
Thats good info I had no idea that new syringes are considered anything substantial.  I am also suprissed that the tiny order of dbol would raise an eye unless that dude is telling his gym pals that he has a great connect.  My advice is lift get big and keep your mouth shut.  I don't trust anybody anyways you shouldnt either watch the news most cross ups are chicks, home boys and other pinn heads.  You cant always share the wealth

LOL, you jumped to a hell of a lot of conclusions there pal.  The order was for me from an overseas source.  I got busted when customs in CA opened my package as it was coming into the country.  It had nothing to do with anyone talking about anything.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 09:48:17 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 04:46:25 AM »
LOL, you jumped to a hell of a lot of conclusions there pal.  The order was for me from an overseas source.  I got busted when customs in CA opened my package as it was coming into the country.  It had nothing to do with anyone talking about anything.

what was in it?  They opened a pack of mine before and let it through, I lost like 2 tabs pretty pissed.

TEAM Nasser

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 06:06:41 AM »
what was in it?  They opened a pack of mine before and let it through, I lost like 2 tabs pretty pissed.

what was in your pack?
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2010, 05:19:56 PM »
TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
Your one lucky mother fucker

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2010, 04:33:49 AM »

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 05:31:19 PM »
Interesting update......my local newspaper had a Front page story of how the Feds and local cops had a sting all week at that post office and were busting people who were "illegally ordering prescription drugs such as oxycotin" over 40 arrest were made.....holy shit...also said some people that were busted were victims b/c drug dealers were shipping stuff to their addresses and with hopes of intercepting the packages w/o compromising who they are....i guess one of the victims was a reverend...
First Rock

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »
Interesting update......my local newspaper had a Front page story of how the Feds and local cops had a sting all week at that post office and were busting people who were "illegally ordering prescription drugs such as oxycotin" over 40 arrest were made.....holy shit...also said some people that were busted were victims b/c drug dealers were shipping stuff to their addresses and with hopes of intercepting the packages w/o compromising who they are....i guess one of the victims was a reverend...

wat town and state?