Author Topic: ED NUNN WINS HARTFORD...Visits PBW -- Plus: USA Predictions! (Listen Now)  (Read 48097 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Nunn predicts Top 10 finish in his first Olympia
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2010, 09:08:59 AM »
Not sure where you get your info from, but this has to be the 10th time you've suggested that Jay isnt competing...why? There have been absolutely ZERO information that would support that....

That said, I can assure you with utmost certaincy, that Jay will indeed be going for his 4th Sandow, as sure as I can assure you that Ben will not, as he's commited to competing for the WSBB title...

Will you compete in teh WSBB as well, Bob?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Nunn predicts Top 10 finish in his first Olympia
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2010, 12:43:37 PM »
Will you compete in teh WSBB as well, Bob?

ahhh....no

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Ed nunn has calves, tony doesnt, ed has a smaller waist, better arms, better chest.. toney may be bigger, but toney doesnt flow, toney = overrated, awful flat chest, torn, ugly arms and no calves

30 inch waist in his dreams

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Ed nunn has calves, tony doesnt, ed has a smaller waist, better arms, better chest.. toney may be bigger, but toney doesnt flow, toney = overrated, awful flat chest, torn, ugly arms and no calves

30 inch waist in his dreams

Put them next to eachother and Toney kills Ed
You Can't Do It!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Ed needs a thicker chest

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
the more i look at these new pics of ed nunn.............the more i start to see a guy who is using synthol correctly and to his advantage

little in the calves and biceps, nothing crazy............but enough to give them crazy dimensions ................a black guy with his structure shoud not have calves that good......look at how high they are, no one has high calves that are big., except him..............and ken wheeler.............and we all know how much oil he used

im not ripping on ed, just making an observation

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
tttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt