Author Topic: What do you think of this possibly upcoming Hummer?  (Read 5350 times)

Alex23

Re: What do you think of this possibly upcoming Hummer?
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »
Whether you like it or not, it carries the Hummer name.  If Hummer didn't believe the H3 was "real" or didn't properly represent it's image, then they would not sell it, period. 

What year is your H1?  They stopped making them in Canada before they stopped in the US.  Used H1's here sell for the same price as a new H3 or a used H2.

My rig is valued around 75k, I doubt your Colorado fetches more than 30k.

You bought a GM pickup truck my indian friend, above is a real hummer with a 6.6 duramax, Allison 6 speeds transmission, lockers and optional 2wd. Real hummer owners laugh at you. Now got put a sticker on it.

btw, I make 22mpg, which is better than your 5 cylinder piece of shit.  :-*  :-*  :-*

check this out: www.predatorhummer.com.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »
My rig is valued around 75k, I doubt your Colorado fetches more than 30k.

You bought a GM pickup truck my indian friend, above is a real hummer with a 6.6 duramax, Allison Transmission 6 speed transmission, lockers and optional 2wd. Real hummer owners laugh at you.

btw, I make 22mpg, which is better than your 5 cylinder piece of shit.  :-*  :-*  :-*

check this out: www.predatorhummer.com.

I didn't ask what you think your rig is valued "around".  I asked what year it is?  Simple question. 

My point was that it's not as though I could not afford an H1.  I chose the H3 primarily because it's the only Hummer that fits in my covered work-parkade.

In Canada a new H3 runs from about 40-55k, which, like I said is the same as a used H2 or most used H1's in Canada.  Mine was in the middle of that range.

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »
I didn't ask what you think your rig is valued "around".  I asked what year it is?  Simple question. 

My point was that it's not as though I could not afford an H1.  I chose the H3 primarily because it's the only Hummer that fits in my covered work-parkade.

In Canada a new H3 runs from about 40-55k, which, like I said is the same as a used H2 or most used H1's in Canada.

No need to meltdown because you can't affort a real hummer. Brutal Buyer's remorse who shedded 50k for a piece of shit that makes 17mpg highway...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »
No need to meltdown because you can't affort a real hummer. Brutal Buyer's remorse who shedded 50k for a piece of shit that makes 17mpg highway...

LOL @ "meltdown" - typical blanket meltdown accusation.  You're the one using foul language, yet I'm "melting down" somehow?  ::)

Brutal owner of a 20 year old Hummer in denial that it's worth the same as my new H3.

And whatever you save in gas over my H3 you probably more than make up for in maintenance costs and insurance.  After all, 20 year old vehicles do require maintenance more often.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2008, 03:13:32 PM »
LOL @ "meltdown" - typical blanket meltdown accusation.  You're the one using foul language, yet I'm "melting down" somehow?  ::)

Brutal owner of a 20 year old Hummer in denial that it's worth the same as my new H3.

And whatever you save in gas over my H3 you probably more than make up for in maintenance costs and insurance.  After all, 20 year old vehicles do require maintenance more often.

They didn't make civilian hummers 20yrs fuckfuck... for your own insanity, check out what a 2003 with a Duramax/Allison conversion fetches for sweetie.

Sorry to make you feel like shit, sucks getting a new car and realizing it's a piece of shit with no resale value... you should've at least waited for the diesel version with the 4.5 duramax coming in '09..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »
They didn't make civilian hummers 20yrs fuckfuck... for your own insanity, check out what a 2003 with a Duramax/Allison conversion fetches for sweetie.

Sorry to make you feel like shit, sucks getting a new car and realizing it's a piece of shit with no resale value... you should've at least waited for the diesel version with the 4.5 duramax coming in '09..

Even though you may think so, I do not care if someone else's vehicle is worth more than mine lol.  ::)  Like I said, for what I paid for my new H3 I could have gotten a used H1 or H2 (maybe not with "Duramax/Allison conversion" or whatever which TBH I dont even know what it is let alone care about), but neither would fit in my covered work parkade which is why I chose what I did.

And no I do not feel like shit.  I'm quite happy with the purchase so far.  Regardless of whether the 0.001% of population that owns an H1 Hummer looks and thinks "thats not a real Hummer!" when they see me drive by it is still a head-turner for the majority of the population.  And most importantly for me I can use it as my daily driver and fit it in my tight downtown parkade.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »
This thread gives me gas. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 12:30:48 PM »
Just hope this doenst happen to him....if he actually is gonna wheel it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »

Regardless of whether the 0.001% of population that owns an H1 Hummer looks and thinks "thats not a real Hummer!" when they see me drive by it is still a head-turner for the majority of the population. 

Brutal buying a vehicle to impress other people.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
Brutal buying a vehicle to impress other people.

Not sure where you're getting that from?

I was responding to him commenting that "real Hummer" drivers laugh at people with an H3, so I'm saying that's irrelevent since they're such a minority while the majority agree its a cool vehicle.

If I was trying to impress people I would have bought a used H2 or H1 instead of a new H3.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »
That car sucks. The only way you could make it any gayer is by adding a personalized license plate like you want to.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2008, 02:50:59 PM »
That car sucks. The only way you could make it any gayer is by adding a personalized license plate like you want to.

I won't argue - everyone's entitled to their opinion...but now I'm curious what you drive?

And I wasn't serious about the licence plate either. 

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:59 PM »
It's rumoured to come out in 2010/2011 as an H4 Hummer.

I hope you own an oil refinery ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2008, 05:33:42 PM »
fuck you all

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2008, 05:42:09 PM »
fuck you all
Environmentalist hippie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »
On a side note, there is an upcoming Hummer in my near future and I'm quite pleased ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 04:47:23 AM »
I haven't thought of it yet, so it's unlikely.  Customized licence plate may be in order though.  Any ideas?  BigBobs?  HumBob?  :D

"GVMEHUMR" might get you some action.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 06:00:09 AM »
Environmentalist hippie.

wasnt refering to that at all. so you must feel guilty.  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »
On a side note, there is an upcoming Hummer in my near future and I'm quite pleased ;D

Yes! I'm hoping for a hummer myself tonight.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2008, 07:08:32 PM »
wasnt refering to that at all. so you must feel guilty.  :D
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA "feel"...............hahahahha haaaa ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2008, 04:17:47 AM »
Didn't Alex make a long post last year about having sold his Hummer and how glad all the tree huggers should be?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 05:09:15 AM »
fucking driving a hummer-------the original are cool but you really cant fit it on the road-----and plus you know ALex spent 30-50K just to sup and fix his up (not that he cant afford it) but for the amount of $$$$ he put into it, Im sure he could have gotten something a lot crazier...

but I cant judge what makes someone happy------to him its probably worth it, Id just have gotten a nice truck, its not like we live in Iraq