Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Last post by Grape Ape on Today at 08:19:25 PM »
These companies are accepting crypto knowing almost no one will buy using crypto.  For any crypto currency the company gets will just be stored up hoping it goes up big again.

Why would any crypto investor use it to buy anything?  You could end up paying 1000X what the original cost of the product was.

They would cease to be retailers and would be currency speculators.

Or just straight gamblers.
Nothing is going to happen to them... its been years already
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Worlds Strongest Man - 2021
« Last post by Gregzs on Today at 08:04:19 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 🎇 Random pics 🎇
« Last post by Gregzs on Today at 08:00:32 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Who's the racist now? Megan Rapinoe :D
« Last post by Pray_4_War on Today at 07:58:52 PM »
Never forget.  A team of boys (under the age of 15) beat Megan and the US Women's National Team.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
Gossip & Opinions / Re: 🎇 Random pics 🎇
« Last post by Gregzs on Today at 07:54:23 PM »
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Official Goodrum - Gains Debate Thread -
« Last post by OneMoreRep on Today at 07:51:49 PM »
Watched from about 2:20 - 2:30. That's all I'll say.

So did I ....So....Did....I....

"1"
"Even mild cases of COVID-19 may lead to loss of brain tissue, according to findings from a long-term study involving 782 volunteers."

"Among the COVID-19 survivors, researchers saw "significant" loss of gray matter in regions of the brain related to smell and taste - the left parahippocampal gyrus, left orbitofrontal cortex and left insula. Some of the affected brain regions are also involved in the memory of experiences that evoke emotional reactions, the researchers noted in a report posted on medRxiv on Tuesday ahead of peer review."

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/covid-19-may-cause-loss-brain-tissue-delta-variant-fuels-steep-infection-rise-2021-06-18/
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Who's the racist now? Megan Rapinoe :D
« Last post by tommywishbone on Today at 07:49:15 PM »
Wow.  What a hero it is. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10