Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

Traveling

<< < (3/3)

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: The BEAST on December 27, 2006, 10:02:24 PM ---Cheaper then free??  :) 
--- End quote ---

smartass  >:(

Bast175:

--- Quote from: The BEAST on December 28, 2006, 09:48:52 AM ---Glutamine does nothing?  I doubt that only because when you exercise your body uses and depletes quite a lot of it.  Without the necessary aminos your body slows in recovery time and you'll end up breaking down more muscle.  Though you can find glutamine in all protein sources, as athletes adding in the supplement is a really good way to protect yourself against a deficit. 

Will you "feel" an immediate difference as you may with creatine or caffeine, arginine...no but that doesn't mean it isn't working.

--- End quote ---

Well I do just fine in a 'glutamine defecit'.   I used a container of glutamine and got no benefit from it.  If it's an intangible benefit or something insignificant than it's not something I would use.

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Bast175 on December 28, 2006, 10:14:52 AM ---Well I do just fine in a 'glutamine defecit'.   I used a container of glutamine and got no benefit from it.  If it's an intangible benefit or something insignificant than it's not something I would use.

--- End quote ---

glutamine..is conditionally important..

like after an injury..

the body treats training like an injury..

hope this helps...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version