Author Topic: Valerie Waugaman goes flying into the pool on Gladiators!  (Read 2486 times)

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Valerie Waugaman goes flying into the pool on Gladiators!
« on: December 09, 2007, 12:39:11 AM »

ARENA: Incredible! The arena looks awesome, and with features like an all new Wall and a water pit, the new arena has definitely kicked up the intensity of the events. 

EVENTS: Some of the great classics are back, but with super cool new twists! For example, Assault. Assault has been my favorite since the old days of gladiator, and now, they have made it even better! If a contestant hits the target above the gladiator's head, not only do they instantly win, but the gladiator is sent flying through the air and into the pool! (I personally saw this happen to Siren, and it was awesome.) The water pit also comes into play with the classic Hang Tough. In the new version, the gladiator and the contestant are suspended over the water, so that when they go down, they go down with a splash. 

As far as the other events go, I know for sure that Joust, The Wall Climb, and (of course) the Eliminator have also returned. The only new event I heard about was called Earthquake, and it sounded a bit like sumo wrestling, between gladiator and contestant, but on vibrating, rotating platforms. (Since i didn't see it myself, that's the best description i can give) 

GLADIATORS: The new gladiators are exactly what we all could have hoped for: huge, ripped, dramatic, and incredibly cheesy! I'm pretty sure they imported these people directly from the 90's, and it makes me VERY happy! I only got to see a few of the gladiators, but i'll introduce them as best i can. 

Fury: Female gladiator, one of the stronger looking ones, and one of the more modestly dressed, lol. Darker skinned, long dark hair, and pretty buffed. Fury = 1989 AG Blaze 

Militia: Male gladiator, and he is EXTREMELY ripped. The guy is buff to the point where you can see each individual muscle and count at least 100 on his upper body alone. His outfit: basically, bike shorts and a single silver strap across his chest. Seems pretty mellow though, and not too over-dramatic. Militia = 1989 AG Saber 

Venom: Female gladiator hottie. Huge boobs, and her costume does everything in its power to highlight this. A tall, buff, blonde bombshell, Venom = 1989 AG Zap, but hotter 

Justice: Male gladiator, and it's a shame his name is so lame, cause this guy looks SCARY as HELLLLLL. Easily the tallest gladiator i saw today, he is HUMONGOUS and sports a short mohawk/fro-hawk. Only caught a glimpse of him, and despite his looks but because of his attitude and size, I'd say Titan = 1989 AG Thunder 

Siren: Female gladiator hottie. MEGA hottie. Honestly, I'd say she's too hot to be a gladiator. She is quite petit-looking, and is the least bit threatening. Siren = 1989 AG Lace, but not quite as ripped 

Helga: Female gladiator. Now, some of you are going to accuse me of lying here, but i promise you, this is the TRUTH. If you want to get a mental picture of Helga, imagine the most stereotypical German beer wench you possibly can, and then add 100 pounds. This chick is HUGE, and to be honest, it's not because she is muscular. She is just big! And she wears a leotard skirt and blonde pigtails. Doubt me all you want, but Helga is for real, and it is because she is so random that I can't even equate her to a previous 1989 gladiator. 

Wolf: Male gladiator. THIS GUY IS CRAZY! And in the BEST way! THIS is the type of gladiator we know and love. With crazy, long, 80's style poofy hair, extreme goatee and sideburns, and random tatoos, Wolf's persona is completed by his constant howling and his usage of lame but lovable catch phrases. (When the the first contestant beat him at hang tough, his response was "the wolf missed his first meal, so you can be sure he won't be missing a second!) Wolf, hgely arrogant, huge in general, with his mane of crazy hair, can only be compared to one previous gladiator. Wolf = 1989 AG Malibu! 

HOSTS: Hulk and Laila both go over very well as hosts. I think'll be perfect. Hulk gets the crowd going crazy in a way that only a person with decades of pro-wrestling experience could. 

Referee: The referee, Alan, is AMAZING! In fact, he is the same referee from the movie Dodgeball! Great voice, great energy, and he is the perfect wa to start off any event. 

Well, I hope everyone out there is as pumped for this new age of American Gladiators to air as I am! I think I've given you all the info I can, but if you have any other questions, feel free to post back 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Valerie Waugaman goes flying into the pool on Gladiators!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 01:56:35 PM »
given today's technology, they should be able to come up with some seriously cool events, obstacle courses, and competitions.  SHould be interesting.