Author Topic: Your thoughts about leg extensions?  (Read 3584 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Your thoughts about leg extensions?
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 09:52:15 AM »
I understand what you are saying, I just don't discount the benefit of using different techniques to build muscle.

That IS what I'm saying, too.

Take a picture of your chest right now, with no shirt on, and for the next 8 weeks only use crossovers for your chest workout, that's it, nothing else.......then in 8 weeks take another pic of your chest and compare the two. If you've made improvements in MASS, I'll believe your every word, if not, admit you were wrong and you have a lot to learn........deal?

Again, maybe we're approaching things from two different angles here, but we are agreeing. Maybe I'm just not too clear on getting my view point across.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
That IS what I'm saying, too.

Again, maybe we're approaching things from two different angles here, but we are agreeing. Maybe I'm just not too clear on getting my view point across.
Nope, we agree, I understand this........... I just wanted to point out what you said in your post was contradicting yourself.  8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

Light extensions prior to Squats - getting the joints warmed up and ready to go

Post squats - Moderate to light heavy - no lockout. Smooth reps.

its always interesting walking down stairs afterwards.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 04:10:14 AM »
Never really do any working sets with leg ext. I always warm up with them, but thats it normally. Might try em out again next leg day.
No doubt about it...