Author Topic: turning 40 this year....lifetime natural  (Read 46956 times)

AVBG

Re: turning 40 this year....lifetime natural
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 02:51:52 AM »

As I've stated previously. It's quite obvious noone here has seen someone who has trained for 10-20-30 years clean. I've been training since 1982. Most of you probably weren't even born yet.

No gear ever. No pro-hormones ever. No supps except a daily multi and the odd scoop of hemp protein powder for flavouring food. No high protein diet. I'm virtually a vegetarian these days. No cardio either at 42. I'm very active most of the week so cardio is redundant. Cardio is probably needed for someone less active though. I do 4 45-60 min workouts per week.

dnduqe is right about the camera angle thing too. It can do wonders. I'm currently only 170lbs myself at 5'8". I normally sit around 175-180lbs when relatively lean. My goal is to live 100+ in peak physical condition, and it seems to be working quite well thus far.

People really have no idea about true natural bodybuilders here do they? Unless, that is, they are one themselves. I'd have to assume it's due to the fact that so many drug users try to pass themselves off as being natural in order to make their 'accomplishments' appear that much more impressive. Just sad.

Good post. agreed.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 06:10:36 AM »
Yes, you're an attention whore, and on gear and not natural.  Anything else I can answer for you buddy?  

Yeah, that's what I thought. Another clueless imbecile. Great.

unforgiven

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 09:24:17 AM »
Looks great! Happy B-Day Bro. ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »

As I've stated previously. It's quite obvious noone here has seen someone who has trained for 10-20-30 years clean. I've been training since 1982. Most of you probably weren't even born yet.

No gear ever. No pro-hormones ever. No supps except a daily multi and the odd scoop of hemp protein powder for flavouring food. No high protein diet. I'm virtually a vegetarian these days. No cardio either at 42. I'm very active most of the week so cardio is redundant. Cardio is probably needed for someone less active though. I do 4 45-60 min workouts per week.

dnduqe is right about the camera angle thing too. It can do wonders. I'm currently only 170lbs myself at 5'8". I normally sit around 175-180lbs when relatively lean. My goal is to live 100+ in peak physical condition, and it seems to be working quite well thus far.

People really have no idea about true natural bodybuilders here do they? Unless, that is, they are one themselves. I'd have to assume it's due to the fact that so many drug users try to pass themselves off as being natural in order to make their 'accomplishments' appear that much more impressive. Just sad.

Im sorry to break it to you but you're not going to live to be 100+ just because you are a meathead.  In fact quite the opposite.  You are short .  Short people don't live very long.  They are more prone to heart disease, diabetes etc.  If you want to live to be 100+ I suggest you  quit lifting weights.  Name one bodybuilder that has ever lived to be 100+.  There isn't one.  Putting your body through the stressors of lifting heavy weights is not good on the body for longevity.  You might live healthier and longer than most but you won't live to be 100+ because you lift weights and look at your muscles in the mirror. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »
In fact there are very few athletes in general that live past 100.  The people that mostly live passed 100 are very unathletic and active and usually are just stress free people who live a pretty humble life and they  have good genetics.  You have shitty genetics. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 07:33:02 AM »
Great physiques on both dunduque and YngwieRhoads!

And yes, photos can be deceiving.  Even figure/fitness gals can look enormous in photos when in person they are tiny.

And people can get very lean w/o any drugs whatsoever. 

Good work Dun and YR.
R

newmom

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 07:59:32 AM »
Great physiques on both dunduque and YngwieRhoads!

x100

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:56 PM »
thnx ladies (i assume)....birthday in sept...the big 40 shooting for bodyfat 4.0

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »
shooting for bodyfat 4.0

why?r u about to do a contest...if not that's unhealthy and just absurd..
DAWG

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 12:17:13 AM »
just kidding....dicipline junkie addicted to the adrenalin rush....4.0 downright insane...but nice challenge just to see how lean/best shape ever (then let it all go....jk)

newmom

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 01:24:27 AM »
just kidding....dicipline junkie addicted to the adrenalin rush....4.0 downright insane...but nice challenge just to see how lean/best shape ever (then let it all go....jk)

I was gonna say, you look pretty lean as it is

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 10:47:41 AM »
41...and a month...still holding...and loving the zen/workout...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »
Natural = only protein powders and supplements.  No prohormones, no fat burners, no caffeine, no superdrol etc. 

And who the fuck cares if you are natural anyways?  So it took you 20 years to achieve a physique that would take a juicer only a couple.  Wow!  I see that as a big waste of time to be honest. 

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »
All good man...but i do this for me....the fun is in getting there....not the end result so why shorten the ride w/ roidsstress catharsis...reminder of you reap what you sow....discipline breeding discipline...etc...but to each his own...i ain't mad at ya....but for the records it's frozen burritos, protein powders and caffiene....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
All good man...but i do this for me....the fun is in getting there....not the end result so why shorten the ride w/ roidsstress catharsis...reminder of you reap what you sow....discipline breeding discipline...etc...but to each his own...i ain't mad at ya....but for the records it's frozen burritos, protein powders and caffiene....

Hahah yeah it's always "caffeine".  Probably a little ephedrine here and there.  Probably a few prohormones to get you over that plateau too right?  Gimme a break.  The only people guys like you are fooling are the naive teenagers that think they will look like Jay Cutler with their $40 tubs of BSN.  If you are in it for you then good............STFU and quit posting how "natural" you are.   ::)  The  only thing natural about you is your insecurity.  I mean my god if I'm 41 years old and still hanging out on getbig posting shirtless pictures of myself......please shoot me! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »
And wtf is roid stress catharsis?  LMAO!  idiot. 

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »
Relax homes....meant "roids...stress catharsis"....(look up catharsis if u have too)...but no ephedra...too lazy and cheap to acquire, just 99 cent only energy drinks...but hey ure right on your call...41 year olds should have better things to do then post that, here, but just killing time...just trying to show what's achievable w/ work...and give my old ass an ego boost....but hey keep hating...it's u're energy u're wasting...

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »
for that PM....no never did the pro-hormone...just a personal choice...i worked in marketing and know the snake oil out there....lift...cardio.. ..protein....repeat

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
good build all around,,,props,,,,,

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »
Body by frozen burritos (and whatever else I want)....and oh yeah hours of cardio and heavy weights...maybe true adonis is on to something...

Lol my buddy use to claim natural,but always had a gym bag full of now illegal "pro hormones"

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2012, 10:36:59 AM »
Lol my buddy use to claim natural,but always had a gym bag full of now illegal "pro hormones"

It's always the same sad story with these lame ass natural.  LOL.............wow awesome it took him 20 years to achieve an average muscled physique.  Most of these natural guys are even more narcissistic than the drug users.  They want and need even more attention.  It's always........."I'm in it for me, I don't care what others think".............yet they are constantly plastering their subpar natural physique all over BBing.com'esque forums.  They'd be laughed off the net on real, hardcore bodybuilding forums where most can separate the corn from the bullshit.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 02:15:18 AM »
"I'm in it for me, I don't care what others think".....Look at me...Look at me....

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 03:15:01 AM »
Great work man! And that's coming from a natural as well. Keep training hard!  :)

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 06:39:52 AM »