Author Topic: Titus in custody  (Read 19989 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Titus in custody
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2005, 03:45:32 AM »
i'm not trying to create drama. i'm very mad at the murderer and his ugly wife cuz they hurt my sport which is already hurt badly in the people eyes. there is no bodybuilding industry because f**k ups like craig titus ruin everything arnold worked so hard for.

Do your parents know how stupid you are? 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2005, 12:23:38 PM »
Craig has been in jail before.

You guys seem to forget his genetic capabilites.

It's not all drugs...although I do agree he will lose some size.

When he got out last time...he didn't look that bad.

He wasn't 41 back then...........

As gh15 said,  160-165 sounds like he's destiny.........
he's skin will provably look like Arnold's after the heart surgery...........

wooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2005, 12:28:57 PM »
165 isn't realistic-his natural weight given that he'll be able to work out is probably 190-205.

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2005, 12:29:38 PM »
My mommy doesn't know that  I am using her computer. ;D
D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2005, 12:48:45 PM »
the murderer hurt this sport and yes it is a sport. it still doesn't come out but the murderer hurt this SPORT. the latest bust of the mexicanos  is nothing comparing to what we are going to have in the usa. he hurt us dumb boy..HURT US BADLY.

you know N O T H I N G.

Hey Cluless....Bodybuilding IS NOT a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes!!!!!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2005, 01:05:56 PM »
I know why GH15 is so bitter, Titus must have sold him some fake shit LOL.  I hope gh15 is a dude because he sure does act like a freaking skirt.  Grow some balls you freaking tart. ;D

deeznutz

if you had any clue you would know that im the mountain. i don't do the narcotic game. craig titus was a  weed, x, meth, coke dealer his word in the hormone world was worth about same as his wife ugly face. told you already the palumbos of the world are no dealers we make them fall faster than you can say their name.
fallen angel

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2005, 01:06:10 PM »
who is this GH15 retard?  And what does he know that we, the cops, the prosecutor and lawyers don't know?  CT & KR have not been charged with a crime, there is no crime scene, no judge appointed, no trial, no verdict and no sentence - yet.  There might never be, yet this Gh15 guy has the whole thing figured out down to how much CT is going to weigh in prison prior to getting the chair.  All we know right now is that Malissa James' body was found in KR's burnt up Jag and KR bought 3 1/2 gallons of lighter fluid and BBQ set at 3:30 AM.  AG met CT in the desert with a can of gas and helped him torch a car.  So far investigators feel that there is sufficient PROBABLE CAUSE to arrest them.  Nothing else.  To posture like GH is categorically asinine.

Perhaps:

CT and MJ were planning on killing KR and the whole thing went bad and MJ died by accident.
CT, KR & MJ were having rough sex and MJ was asphyxiated during the act and they panicked.
MJ ODed and CT pannicked....
Did MJ die from "misadventure" or was she killed? 
Etc, ect, etc,...... we can conjecture all day and it all means nothing more than morbid entertainment for this board.  I can pretty much assure you that the cops know much more than we do.  Fighting extradition is a normal course of action and it has  taken, in other cases, as long as two years to resolve.  That is going to give us too much time to speculate and form opinions, rumors and gossip - the exact purpose of this board.  To go on as this GH15 character is completely ridiculous.

One thing for sure is that we as a community have a tremendous interest in this case because we all know - to some degree - the participants.  If you read all these posts and take away all the personal jabs, innuendo, character assassinations, name calling, suppositions, theories, 240's requests for money, and the general consensus of guilt or innocence, all you have left is: Malissa James' body was found in KR's burnt up Jag and KR bought 3 1/2 gallons of lighter fluid and BBQ set at 3:30 AM.  AG met CT in the desert with a can of gas and helped him torch a car.  So far investigators feel that there is sufficient PROBABLE CAUSE to arrest them. 

Let it play out, then throw Craig under the truck!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2005, 01:11:46 PM »
Hey Cluless....Bodybuilding IS NOT a sport and bodybuilders ARE NOT athletes!!!!!!!!!

if football is a sport and basball is a sport then bb is also a sport. (90% of the athletes in usa as of 2005 use hormones)

over 90% of the athletes in usa use gh on a regular basis.
over 90% of the athletes in usa use short half life orals on a regular basis. mainly off season but also on season.
over90% of the athletes in usa use injectable compounds in the offseason from test prop to winstrol to masteron.

again as i keep mentioning over and over. you do not know anything when it comes to bodybuilding and/or almost any other professional sport in usa as of 2005.

fallen angel

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2005, 02:11:05 PM »
ath·lete   

NOUN:

A person possessing the natural or acquired traits, such as strength, agility, and endurance, that are necessary for physical exercise or sports, especially those performed in competitive contexts.

sport

NOUN:

Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
A particular form of this activity.

An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.

An active pastime; recreation.

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2005, 04:32:54 PM »
if football is a sport and basball is a sport then bb is also a sport. (90% of the athletes in usa as of 2005 use hormones)

over 90% of the athletes in usa use short half life orals on a regular basis. mainly off season but also on season.
over90% of the athletes in usa use injectable compounds in the offseason from test prop to winstrol to masteron.

again as i keep mentioning over and over. you do not know anything when it comes to bodybuilding and/or almost any other professional sport in usa as of 2005.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2005, 11:28:44 PM »
according to Dave Palumbo he only lost 10 pounds in jail

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2005, 11:46:11 PM »
um he aint tellin the truf

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2006, 02:55:18 AM »
OJ looked a lot better after being in jail. Now he's bloated.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2006, 05:32:07 AM »
CT & KR have not been charged with a crime

Actually, they have.

Craiggers is charged with murder and 3rd degree arson, and Kelly is charged with accomplice to those crimes.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2006, 07:47:51 AM »

You've been flagged for  BULLSH*T
on this info

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2006, 11:00:46 AM »
Actually, they have.

Craiggers is charged with murder and 3rd degree arson, and Kelly is charged with accomplice to those crimes.

Hope this helps.

Let me correct myself - murder and arson are the charges against them.  However, a grand jury has not yet indicted them for these crimes. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2006, 11:08:05 AM »
You've been flagged for  BULLSH*T
on this info

make it over 95% and go get work your legs cause i cant stand those clown gym pants i see many of you walking around in at diff gyms around the country.  ;D
fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2006, 11:15:17 AM »

So, according to your post, you're saying athletic ability is based on drug use?

And a little FYI, I've been in the bodybuilding 'INDUSTRY' for over 30 years, and have played a professional SPORT and train and condition professional ATHLETES, and I promise you that a pro bodybuilder (any current pro) cannot handle the rigors of training like an ATHLETE!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2006, 11:34:34 AM »
there are diff levels of athletes. some need more endurance some need less. some need to be strong and fast and dont need much size, while some need to be big and cut cause their daily activities include BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES PHOTO SHOTS. it all depends.

what i can assure you is that over 90% of any athlete in the usa (that includes skinny armstrong) use performing enhancing drugs. period.

now, any one can be an athlete, bodybuilders are way past the athlete level. no woman will describe a bodybuilder body as athletic first. they will use the words: big, huge phenominal shape, great shape, very muscular, buff....it's been long time since i heard any one describing a bodybuilder physiqe as athletic! but yes we are athletes. just big athletes.

also, athletic ability will always be enhanced using hormones. ALWAYS. hormones are not a must but in todays competetive world you must use them because most your competetive fellas use them and you must keep up.

im not even talking ONLY about pro sports bro, i'm talking about kids ages 17 to oldies ages 55 that i see using them. it is a major problem in the usa. A MAJOR PROBLEM. guys who really dont need it at age 16-17 using them. go into any gym today in tx, cali, florida, nyc and you will see them. not competetive pros, not working twards competetive level, just kids using hormones. EVERYWHERE. OPEN YOUR EYES.
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2006, 11:40:48 AM »
Bodybuilding is not a sport.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2006, 11:52:54 AM »
gh15, you're a loser.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2006, 12:02:11 PM »
there are diff levels of athletes. some need more endurance some need less. some need to be strong and fast and dont need much size, while some need to be big and cut cause their daily activities include BODYBUILDING MAGAZINES PHOTO SHOTS. it all depends.

what i can assure you is that over 90% of any athlete in the usa (that includes skinny armstrong) use performing enhancing drugs. period.

now, any one can be an athlete, bodybuilders are way past the athlete level. no woman will describe a bodybuilder body as athletic first. they will use the words: big, huge phenominal shape, great shape, very muscular, buff....it's been long time since i heard any one describing a bodybuilder physiqe as athletic! but yes we are athletes. just big athletes.

also, athletic ability will always be enhanced using hormones. ALWAYS. hormones are not a must but in todays competetive world you must use them because most your competetive fellas use them and you must keep up.

im not even talking ONLY about pro sports bro, i'm talking about kids ages 17 to oldies ages 55 that i see using them. it is a major problem in the usa. A MAJOR PROBLEM. guys who really dont need it at age 16-17 using them. go into any gym today in tx, cali, florida, nyc and you will see them. not competetive pros, not working twards competetive level, just kids using hormones. EVERYWHERE. OPEN YOUR EYES.
who's "we" bitch?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
who's "we" bitch?

you dying to know who i am huh? you won't . you think id be talking so openly about hormones if i had a pro 5 star title here  ;)

for you i should be the little pack you get in the mail via usps. no more no less.
fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2006, 12:33:20 PM »

I do agree with you on some of the above, although I think that saying 90% of any athlete is taking gear is a little extreme, I do know that at least 60-70% of professional athletes are taking something GH included and yes, teenage athletes as well but the figure is lower witch is still too high if that makes sense and even when I was a teenager I was apart it.

As for defining an athlete. IMO and athlete should have the combination of size, strength, speed, agility, conditioning,  balance and coordination, the ability to handle themselves on a field or otherwise. Can you imagine if a pro bodybuilder can have all of those attributes?  Super athlete!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2006, 12:55:29 AM »
  Bodybuilders are not real athletes, because real athletes use their muscles to achieve specific goals, in active contest with other athletes. Bodybuilding cannot be classified as a sport, because bodybuilding competition does not involve the accomplishment of objective, being instead a subjective aesthetic pageant. HOWEVER, strengh and power are some of the major attributes of real athletes and bodybuilders have tons of it. You could say that bodybuilders are a athletic performers.

SUCKMYMUSCLE