Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 84863 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »
Our system had been set up in such a way that, if underhanded bullshit were to occur, it would leave red flags everywhere.

So if someone wants to know why the millions of red flags exist in this case: that's why.

The questions would not be there, if the intent was legitimate. They would not exist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 08:56:48 PM »
this isn't about 911.  It's about Carroll shitting all over a general.

believe what you want.   accept the full story, as incomplete as it is... or believe another narrative, also incomplete.  But you do your research, you talk about it on some forums, you read up and you have your own truth.  You don't fccking attack a general and badger him until he's forced to LEAVE to avoid your maniacal attacks upon him.

The story isn't that Carroll doubts the official story - Polls show the majority of Americans doubt the official story, and most of us know the govt lies aobut a lot things.  This story is that Pete Carroll disrespects our military heroes like this.   Toss in his drugging up college kids, seadderall'ing up his pro players... supporting obama... he's a shitbag lib, as bad as they come.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 10:58:04 PM »
this isn't about 911.  It's about Carroll shitting all over a general.

believe what you want.   accept the full story, as incomplete as it is... or believe another narrative, also incomplete.  But you do your research, you talk about it on some forums, you read up and you have your own truth.  You don't fccking attack a general and badger him until he's forced to LEAVE to avoid your maniacal attacks upon him.

The story isn't that Carroll doubts the official story - Polls show the majority of Americans doubt the official story, and most of us know the govt lies aobut a lot things.  This story is that Pete Carroll disrespects our military heroes like this.   Toss in his drugging up college kids, seadderall'ing up his pro players... supporting obama... he's a shitbag lib, as bad as they come.

Obama and the left shit on the entire military. I fail to to see your point. Pete Carroll is much more accomplished than Obama. Obama was and even admitted he was a druggie and he's the (cough cough) so called "president". At least that's what you call him..lol

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 11:08:23 PM »
Pete should have got a right hand to the mouth for treating the General that way.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2014, 11:10:34 PM »
Pete should have got a right hand to the mouth for treating the General that way.

If that's the case then Obama should be tried, convicted and given the death penalty from a court of law.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2014, 12:06:35 AM »
Obama and the left shit on the entire military. I fail to to see your point. Pete Carroll is much more accomplished than Obama. Obama was and even admitted he was a druggie and he's the (cough cough) so called "president". At least that's what you call him..lol

it's very possible that BOTH Obama and Carroll are disgusting liberals that disrespect our military.

I do'nt understand why you bring up Obama, as a way of defending Carroll.

Imagine Jeffrey Dahmer getting into court and laughing, telling the judge "I dont know why you're so upset, Jack the Ripper killed WAY more people that me!"

Neither obama's nor carroll's actions are defensible.  You can argue obama is a bigger shithead liberal, and I will agree with you, that obama is. 

BUT THIS DOESN'T NEGATE THE HORRIBLE WAY PETE CARROLL BADGERED AN HONORABLE MILITARY MAN.

:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2014, 12:09:16 AM »

I"m outright shocked that Carroll would do this.  

What would cause him to get so angry, and keep going at the general - even after the general politely confirmed the official story?  imagine how bad it must have gotten, for the general to actually get in his car and drive away, just to stop the verbal attack.  

I respect Carroll's opinion, but WOW... you don't talk like this to a retired general.  If you're crude enough to ask him about being at 9/11, that's bad...(remember - the general did survive the attack that day, he's a trauma victim!!).... but CONTINUING until the poor dude leaves?  Who does that?   ???  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2014, 12:12:50 AM »
it's very possible that BOTH Obama and Carroll are disgusting liberals that disrespect our military.

I do'nt understand why you bring up Obama, as a way of defending Carroll.

Imagine Jeffrey Dahmer getting into court and laughing, telling the judge "I dont know why you're so upset, Jack the Ripper killed WAY more people that me!"

Neither obama's nor carroll's actions are defensible.  You can argue obama is a bigger shithead liberal, and I will agree with you, that obama is. 

BUT THIS DOESN'T NEGATE THE HORRIBLE WAY PETE CARROLL BADGERED AN HONORABLE MILITARY MAN.

:(

Seriously? Carroll is a football coach with an opinion. Obama is a politician and the supposed leader of the free world (all though don't take him seriously because factually he's a complete fraud). Are you that daft that you can't see the difference? Oh wait. You're a lib. Of course you can't :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 02:41:32 AM »
Pete knows whats up. Fuck you morons that wish to keep your heads on the sand.

And fuck you foil hat imbeciles, who are ridiculously incapable to show any evidence to confirm your theories. Please explain why it is so? Why we never see any concrete evidence from the foil hat imbeciles? BECAUSE THEY HAVE NONE. Have a nice day  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2014, 02:48:45 AM »
Most people don't know the facts about 9/11. It's that simple. They probably don't want to know the facts, but it doesn't stop them from wanting to have an opinion.

If you were going to sharpen the problem to its finest point, it would probably be Secretary Rumsfeld's removing of himself from communication for approximately 30 minutes after the Pentagon was hit. His behavior had already been absolutely outrageous during the event, but the act is something that required investigation and charges - to the point of being ridiculously obvious. 

Despite that, there was very little mention of it in the media or the 9/11 report. That is a fact. And it is only the tip of the iceberg. It provided the door toward a real investigation, but it (or so it) was ignored.

And here you are again, nit picking stupid hearsay details from your beloved foil hat theory, needles to say, still being incapable to prove even one word of that pile of crap. If you want to rant about the 9/11, start by proving that there were even one single real explosion? You and your party can't do even that, because there wasn't, and that single detail will end your theory all together. If there wasn't any explosions, it wasn't controlled demolition, so it happen just like official reports tell it happen. End of the mystery, and end of your theories. Now fuck off, you retard child  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2014, 04:38:43 AM »
And here you are again, nit picking stupid hearsay details from your beloved foil hat theory, needles to say, still being incapable to prove even one word of that pile of crap. If you want to rant about the 9/11, start by proving that there were even one single real explosion? You and your party can't do even that, because there wasn't, and that single detail will end your theory all together. If there wasn't any explosions, it wasn't controlled demolition, so it happen just like official reports tell it happen. End of the mystery, and end of your theories. Now fuck off, you retard child  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 04:45:17 AM »

Sounds like Jack has been watching fahrenheit 9/11 one too many times

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 06:39:39 AM »
IMO, this isn't about the 911 skepticism -

This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a 911 survivor
This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a war veteran
This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a US general

Is Pete a disrespectful piece of garbage (no matter how many games he's won?)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2014, 07:48:16 AM »
911 was pulled off by 19 hardcore gang members. Nothing more.

This thread is now concluded.

.......and chocked up to no more than workplace violence.

By the way as a USC football fan I love/HATE Pete for the shambles he left the team in when he skipped town before the shit hit the fan on his open checkbook recruiting and affair with the USC cheer leader going on at his Malibu man cave.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2014, 08:11:50 AM »
hit the fan on his open checkbook recruiting and affair with the USC cheer leader going on at his Malibu man cave.

Pete might hate the military, hate 911 survivors, cheat at USC and Seadderall...

But I've never heard about an affair with a student, that sounds fake to me. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2014, 08:30:51 AM »
Is Seahawks coach Pete Carroll a 9/11 truther? That all depends: Does badgering a former four-star general about whether 9/11 was real make one a truther?

Here's what happened, according to a couple sources: Late last spring, retired general Peter Chiarelli, who had just finished his term as the Army's vice chief of staff, visited Carroll at the Seattle Seahawks headquarters. Chiarelli was expecting a pleasant meeting. After all, the pair had what important businesspeople tend to call synergies: Chiarelli—who grew up in Seattle—is a big Seahawks fan. His post-military work concerns traumatic brain injury research, a cause of some significance to the NFL. And both have plenty of experience leading groups of men on grand American stages.

The sit-down between Chiarelli and Carroll started off normally enough. They talked about the team, and then about head trauma. Chiarelli, who commanded the American forces in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom II, talked about the brain injuries he had seen there. But Chiarelli's mention of Iraq sent Carroll in another direction: He wanted to know if the September 11 attacks had been planned or faked by the United States government.

In particular, Carroll wanted to know whether the attack on the Pentagon had really happened. Chiarelli—who was the top-ranking Army official inside the Pentagon when American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into its western side—explained that it had. He said he had lost many colleagues. But Carroll didn't stop there. He ran through the whole 9/11 truther litany.

"Every 9/11 conspiracy theory you can think of, Pete asked about," said Riki Ellison, the former NFL linebacker who now runs the Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance and introduced Carroll to Chiarelli. Ellison, along with Seahawks offensive line coach Pat Ruel, was at the meeting as well. "And he didn't stop at 9/11—he had lots of questions about the role of the military today." (Carroll does seem to have some fondness for the military. He lectured at a military-sponsored "conference on small unit excellence" in 2009, and last year Ellison connected him with Army soldiers at Camp Carroll in Korea.)

Carroll isn't crazy, Ellison said. He's just skeptical. "Pete grew up in California during Vietnam, and during Watergate. That's just the perspective he brings to the table."

So did the discussion last year turn hostile? A source close to Chiarelli, one who wasn't present when he spoke to Carroll, told us that it did. He said the general had to leave the room because Carroll had rankled him so thoroughly. Ellison told us that that wasn't true, that the discussion had remained friendly and "fun" throughout. A spokesman for Chiarelli at his foundation, One Mind for Research, did not respond to repeated phone and email requests.

Ellison said Carroll did only what anyone else would do: "Pete had a four-star general in the room, one of the army's top guys. Why wouldn't you push the envelope?"

Like always, you rarely post a link to your stories. Post the link to where this came from. BTW, you have seriously become a TA-like troll on here.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »
And here you are again, nit picking stupid hearsay details from your beloved foil hat theory, needles to say, still being incapable to prove even one word of that pile of crap.

It's the official story, Ropo. Didn't you realize that before you decided to respond?

If you want to rant about the 9/11, start by proving that there were even one single real explosion? You and your party can't do even that, because there wasn't, and that single detail will end your theory all together. If there wasn't any explosions, it wasn't controlled demolition, so it happen just like official reports tell it happen. End of the mystery, and end of your theories. Now fuck off, you retard child  ;D

There wasn't a single word about an explosion in the post you replied to, Ropo. Didn't you realize that, either, before you decided to respond?

(btw: If you could give a serious reply to this post, I would appreciate it. I've often wondered how a person such as yourself has found all the answers, despite being oblivious to everything around him. It really is quite amazing.)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2014, 10:02:25 AM »
Sounds like Jack has been watching fahrenheit 9/11 one too many times

Haven't watched it, Bevo. No desire to watch it. Most works on the subject are "look at all the red flags!", and that's about it.

Blaming entire agencies as though no individuals exist, or trying to settle matters of building engineering, explosives, physics, etc., for mass consumption, are a waste of time in my opinion.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2014, 12:09:27 PM »
IMO, this isn't about the 911 skepticism -

This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a 911 survivor
This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a war veteran
This is about Pete Carroll shitting all over a US general

Is Pete a disrespectful piece of garbage (no matter how many games he's won?)

he has a right to know the truth.

who gives a fuck if its a 'war veteran'

carroll paid his salary.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2014, 12:15:04 PM »
1 Super Bowl 2 National Championships. Obama = Complete failure.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »
perhaps the realization he couldn't cut it on the field was a factor

then the needling was the last straw so he ran before melting down?

another hero bites the dust

"

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »
1 Super Bowl 2 National Championships. Obama = Complete failure.

Right, because being elected President of the United States twice and then getting awarded the Nobel Peace Prize is the mark of a failure. ::)

You can argue that he's a bad President (n.b.: he is) and that he didn't do anything to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize (n.b.: he didn't) but that's a whole 'nother issue.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2014, 03:22:17 PM »
.......and chocked up to no more than workplace violence.

By the way as a USC football fan I love/HATE Pete for the shambles he left the team in when he skipped town before the shit hit the fan on his open checkbook recruiting and affair with the USC cheer leader going on at his Malibu man cave.

Can u remind me what the score of the 06 Rose bowl game was? Can't seem to remember  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2014, 03:51:54 PM »
Right, because being elected President of the United States twice and then getting awarded the Nobel Peace Prize is the mark of a failure. ::)

You can argue that he's a bad President (n.b.: he is) and that he didn't do anything to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize (n.b.: he didn't) but that's a whole 'nother issue.

I've already proven by the so called job obama is doing that just because he can get elected doesn't mean he can do the job. All that means is he's just a good liar and people were stupid enough for fall for it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2014, 06:02:23 PM »
Pete has always struck me as a guy with zero integrity. Violations seem to follow him wherever he goes. He needs to teach his boys how to pass PED tests.

I believe he has extreme ADD and is using Adderall for it. I also believe that he whiffs his adderall up his nose for a faster effect. Over the years he's had to increase his dose and is now basically an abuser of "speed". Which explains his physical movements, upbeat personality and slight paranoia and great work ethic...