Author Topic: More lies from Rich Piana  (Read 11590 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
More lies from Rich Piana
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:29:39 PM »
wakes up every day after 4 - 6 hours of sleep. Does not set an alarm clock  ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: More lies from Rich Piana
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 02:35:15 PM »
I can't speak for Richacha, but I haven't used an alarm clock in 20 years - I wake up when I need to no problem... (and yes I have to go to work...)
T

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »
That's why u call him a 5%er. 4 hours of sleep, 8 hours of arm workout 8)

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 02:45:09 PM »
His psoriasis is getting worse, can't imagine how much cortisone creams he takes.. since he never let's his body rest & heal.

He also looks to be developing candida rash on his face. No wonder he grows beard to hide those diseases.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 02:49:44 PM »
His psoriasis is getting worse, can't imagine how much cortisone creams he takes.. since he never let's his body rest & heal.

He also looks to be developing candida rash on his face. No wonder he grows beard to hide those diseases.

I think Piana has bigger health problems than those things. His organs must be fried

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 06:44:34 PM »
He probably cant sleep longer than 30 minutes at a time...His pounding heart probably wakes him up and there no doubt he must have massive pain in his arms and shoulders from all the alien materials in his body. He probably is at a point where Ambien doesn't work for him. Basically everything is coming to an end.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 06:47:53 PM »
im just livin the life bros
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 07:14:07 PM »
wakes up every day after 4 - 6 hours of sleep. Does not set an alarm clock  ::)

47:40 Pig Piagnog steals his new GF's ice cream at 2am while watching video's of himself. All after eating 3 x double whopper burgers, 2L of soft drink + fries. Get's busted (she's not very happy about it), then tells her to basically suck it up & go back to bed & put on something sexy.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 07:18:56 PM »
Everything the guy eats is either from a package or container, frozen meals, his real food supplemet, ice cream, diet sodas, fast food...not one single piece of a raw nutrient rich food in his diet, not a single trace of fruits, raw veggies, greens..but the guy seems to have tons of energy and is usually upbeat, dudes an anomaly.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 07:23:37 PM »
Everything the guy eats is either from a package or container, frozen meals, his real food supplemet, ice cream, diet sodas, fast food...not one single piece of a raw nutrient rich food in his diet, not a single trace of fruits, raw veggies, greens..but the guy seems to have tons of energy and is usually upbeat, dudes an anomaly.

This guy doesn't have even 1 true friend. He has to pay ppl to be his friend.

The camera girls he goes through get a place to sleep & food. In return he get's sex and..... a camera person that he treats like shit.

Guy is an A grade loser. Not one single person should look up to this douchebag.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »
47:40 Pig Piagnog steals his new GF's ice cream at 2am while watching video's of himself. All after eating 3 x double whopper burgers, 2L of soft drink + fries. Get's busted (she's not very happy about it), then tells her to basically suck it up & go back to bed & put on something sexy.

What a dude foul mouthed bitch. She better be good for having sex with otherwise he should get rid of her immediately.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »
This guy doesn't have even 1 true friend. He has to pay ppl to be his friend.

The camera girls he goes through get a place to sleep & food. In return he get's sex and..... a camera person that he treats like shit.

Guy is an A grade loser. Not one single person should look up to this douchebag.
Not hating on the guy, he actually seems to keep it real in regards to the bodybuilding lifestyle, the vids I've seen of him are ok, but just from a diet standpoint it boggles my mind how this guy functions, everything he eats is from a package, no fresh food at all even the egg whites, not many nutrients in his diet, seems like all he eats is grains and protein, but seems to have energy, maybe from his supplements i know he takes a ton of caffeine, but dude is anomaly...constitution of a horse. :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 09:50:43 PM »
Not hating on the guy, he actually seems to keep it real in regards to the bodybuilding lifestyle, the vids I've seen of him are ok, but just from a diet standpoint it boggles my mind how this guy functions, everything he eats is from a package, no fresh food at all even the egg whites, not many nutrients in his diet, seems like all he eats is grains and protein, but seems to have energy, maybe from his supplements i know he takes a ton of caffeine, but dude is anomaly...constitution of a horse. :)
it doesn't seem to make that much difference, guys on shows like "freaky eaters" live on nothing but fries and cheese for 10 years and are fine.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 10:01:40 PM »

As long as you reach caloric maintenance and provide the body with the necessary fats and proteins (essential ones), all you have to do besides that to survive would be to supplement with vitamins and minerals. Not saying that it would be nice to live that way, but that's how a body work biochemically.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 11:02:17 PM »
give him 5 years. Wait 3 years are more than enough. It's already Baghdad in his body.  :-X

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 11:09:00 PM »
so whos the new chick? sounds black

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 11:14:30 PM »
Nice mix of vitamins & minerals. Can't beat starting the day with 400+ carbs. Best feeling in the world.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 02:50:45 AM »
richie's new camera girl is such a bitch

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 03:06:43 AM »
Don't know how anyone can sit through his videos. they are boring as fuck. Same shit, day in and day out.

Isn't this new camera wind bag his ex, the one he cheated on with Sara? if so, just goes to show how lowly these women think of themselves. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 03:38:04 AM »
First it was bigger by the day, now it's better by the day, when chemo starts it's going to be smaller by the day.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 04:16:13 AM »

thats because he's a 5% mr go for it , us normal people do not possess the power that he does

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2016, 05:17:27 AM »
    Watched some bits of the video. What an annoying guy he is, complaining about everything, calling others stupid after ignoring skin cancer due to a "busy schedule"...lol.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 06:07:55 AM »
I can't speak for Richacha, but I haven't used an alarm clock in 20 years - I wake up when I need to no problem... (and yes I have to go to work...)

Night janitor ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 06:08:39 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2016, 06:12:24 AM »

Undertaker?