Author Topic: BLM protests in rural America  (Read 2293 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
BLM protests in rural America
« on: June 30, 2020, 05:14:11 AM »
I wish they would try it.. they should grow some real balls and go after those racist, redneck, white, Trump supporters in those deep red states.. im smiling just thinking about what could happen to their peaceful protest. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: BLM protests in rural America
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 01:09:20 PM »
I must have missed when the white NAZI's went crazy looting and burning last year.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »
On my way home from town I drive by tons of homes {very rural area} and I see the BLM signs on peoples lawns...knowing full well these country fucks have never met a Black person in their lives.........if they did they would be victims and soon change their fucking tunes.

Like they`re making a difference because of a fucking sign............ if they grew up where I did they would have been dead decades ago.............silly pricks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 06:58:46 AM »
So everyone on get big hates homeless people and black people got it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 06:59:24 AM »
I wish they would try it.. they should grow some real balls and go after those racist, redneck, white, Trump supporters in those deep red states.. im smiling just thinking about what could happen to their peaceful protest.

You are excited about the opportunity to disrupt a peaceful protest with violence nice very admirable of you

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 08:27:27 AM »

No, just violent people, lying media people, whiny libturd people, illegal people, etc. Color doesn't matter.

You know, the crew who pushes to "hate all white people". many great individals dont fall for any of it. BLM however, are not those indivisuals.
Its a violent hate group, called 'mostly peaceful'.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 08:37:40 AM »

no, just 43 year old attention whores that weigh 230 w fifteen inch arms.... instead of the scale numbers, pull out the tape measure

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 08:37:44 AM »

BLM is a Marxist front group that uses racism as a wedge issue. They could care less about blacks in general. 

As for homeless people- yeah, I hate the bulk of them who aren't mentally ill. Most are lazy shits.

As for hating blacks? Do you? Usually the first people to toss out the charge of racism are hypocrites.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 08:39:10 AM »
You are excited about the opportunity to disrupt a peaceful protest with violence nice very admirable of you

great.... another libtard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 08:41:33 AM »
no, just 43 year old attention whores that weigh 230 w fifteen inch arms.... instead of the scale numbers, pull out the tape measure

I have already posted taped pics upper arm is almost 19 . My forearm is almost 16. I hit 17 inch arms as a 19 year old teenager. That is a myotape btw the most accurate way to measure

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 08:44:03 AM »
great.... another libtard

I am not a liberal it's not like I am flying a godamn BLM flag but I am also not hoping to get to assault a local black family that participates in a civil peaceful walk with a sign through my town

Also FYI I race cars in Elizabeth city I have no desire to assault these people https://news.yahoo.com/protesters-marching-elizabeth-city-n-123848174.html

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 08:45:43 AM »

BLM is a Marxist front group that uses racism as a wedge issue. They could care less about blacks in general. 

As for homeless people- yeah, I hate the bulk of them who aren't mentally ill. Most are lazy shits.

As for hating blacks? Do you? Usually the first people to toss out the charge of racism are hypocrites.

Most of the people walking around with BLM posters are not associated with the national organization and just want you to recognize their struggle with police violence as a blacks no need to get fired up and hate on them

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 08:51:02 AM »
Most of the people walking around with BLM posters are not associated with the national organization and just want you to recognize their struggle with police violence as a blacks no need to get fired up and hate on them

Do you know the statistic for white police officers shot by black males?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 08:59:03 AM »
Do you know the statistic for white police officers shot by black males?

What does that have to do with OP hoping to get to attack and assault people walking on a sidewalk with a sign???? You can disagree with people and live and let live

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 08:59:50 AM »

Haters going to hate my godamn forearm is taping 16

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 09:02:46 AM »
I have already posted taped pics upper arm is almost 19 . My forearm is almost 16. I hit 17 inch arms as a 19 year old teenager. That is a myotape btw the most accurate way to measure

youre in good shape... i stand corrected..... get those fuckers bigger tho!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 09:06:10 AM »

im no hater at all.... just telling you what they look like.... youre one of those long arm fellas.. im sure you agree

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 09:36:55 AM »

Well...we’ve been waiting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 09:44:35 AM »
Funk had BLM marches in his hick Pennsyl-tucky home town.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 09:56:09 AM »
the fact you own one of those says so much about you

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 10:34:52 AM »

Jesus, are you an ape?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 10:59:57 AM »
On my way home from town I drive by tons of homes {very rural area} and I see the BLM signs on peoples lawns...knowing full well these country fucks have never met a Black person in their lives.........if they did they would be victims and soon change their fucking tunes.

Like they`re making a difference because of a fucking sign............ if they grew up where I did they would have been dead decades ago.............silly pricks.

That's exactly what I find about these people - they take up the cause by literally doing nothing except virtue-signalling, yet very likely have never met a Black person in their lives.

It's amazing how they are completely oblivious to this. I have also reminded that fact to a couple of people just like that, and it seems like they understand your point on some level, but will NEVER admit it.

Their level of cognitive dissonance is bewildering to me.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 12:46:28 PM »
What does that have to do with OP hoping to get to attack and assault people walking on a sidewalk with a sign???? You can disagree with people and live and let live

Answer the fucking question

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 12:57:11 PM »
That's exactly what I find about these people - they take up the cause by literally doing nothing except virtue-signalling, yet very likely have never met a Black person in their lives.

It's amazing how they are completely oblivious to this. I have also reminded that fact to a couple of people just like that, and it seems like they understand your point on some level, but will NEVER admit it.

Their level of cognitive dissonance is bewildering to me.
I grew up in the ghetto because my fathers brother owned a house there and we were poor white folks....my uncle didn`t charge my father much for rent so that`s where we lived.

I have lots of Black friends that would die for me to this very day, but I also hate todays Black person that`s always crying about reperations,.I`m from Massachusets bro......never owned a slave you whiny kunt.

Take my word as gospel cuz I know what I`m talking about.......Black people do not want these crackers marching with them and if the same guy that marched with them last night marched through their neighborhood the next day,he`d be walletless.watchless,shoeless,and beaten to a bloody pulp.

Fucking liberal nitwits.........go bitch about Mr. Potatio Head or Dr. fucking Suess you idiots.

The only Black people here in my town go to Saint Lawrence University.......if the school wasn`t here there`d only be Amish people,redneck hunters and farmers....the school keeps the town afloat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 01:00:29 PM »
Answer the fucking question

Whether or not you agree with BLM narrative of discrimination by police or not or not has nothing to do with hoping to get a chance to attack civilians in the street for protesting. They could be protesting the Mcchicken sandwich it doesn't really matter they still have a right to walk around without being attacked by rednecks