Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161880 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Strawman
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2021, 05:42:33 PM »
No, you are not smart.  No one has ever thought you were.   The only thing more pathetic than your life is your little attempts at pseudo intellect.  Even that is crippled as well.   The fact you strive so hard to type out word salads in an effort to appear as above room temp in IQ is an indication of the self conscious awareness you have that you are not smart at all.

Perhaps you should stick with the old standbys.  FTN, Typist, Real World, or whatever Genova reference you are awed by at the moment.  Otherwise you only exhibit your proven stupidity with something as you did above.

Your slip is showing.  Thanks for the compliments as you are mentally bankrupt you borrow that which you cannot create on your own.  Here.  Allow me to borrow from a friend:

Run along, boy.  I hear your mother calling you.  For seconds.   Out of the barrel cuntlette.  You would not last long in the real world, I assure you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2021, 05:52:37 PM »
Your slip is showing.  Thanks for the compliments as you are mentally bankrupt you borrow that which you cannot create on your own.  Here.  Allow me to borrow from a friend:

Run along, boy.  I hear your mother calling you.  For seconds.   Out of the barrel cuntlette.  You would not last long in the real world, I assure you.

Perhaps you can borrow your friend's legs to "run along" with as well. It's the closest you may get.  Your obsession over the real world only indicates your unhappiness with yourself and limitations in it.   Limitations that go beyond the physical and intellectual. 

But there is still GB.  Where you can showcase your dazzling frustrations to the same old audience.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2021, 06:41:13 PM »
If you think differently, then prove him wrong.  Which won't be by the reply above.  Try again.

that was a dig on his gambling problem, not about what he actually said fuckstick.... so sweet of you to defend your libtard girlfriend though.... take his cock out of your mouth and only speak when spoken to... triggered lil bitchboy.. lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »
Coach. I will try speaking to you as a rational adult.

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.Thats just a fact. You can play like Biden didn't get that many votes and many on here will play along with you but the proven fact remains he did.

You post a lot of BS. You are famous for making a bold headline with a link and no comment. 9 times out of 10 after reading your link it contradicts your headline which makes people think you don't read the articles you post, you just go off the headlines and it affects your credibility.

I personally have called you out over and over on your (what I perceive) t0 be your kindergarten grasp of politics and facts. Affidavits being one of those things, but I want to go on record here as saying I believe you to be an upstanding solid citizen. We disagree on almost every aspect of poltics, but that doesn't mean you aren't a stand up guy. I think in a pinch you would be a guy who could be counted on. I also think Strawman is in that category. Politics aside, I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe he isn't a person of his word.

You call him a troll. I understand that because if I didn't know you, I would think YOU were a troll. Politics of today isn't the politics of 20 years ago. There is division an animosity that hasn't existed in my life time. I would just ask that we ALL check emotion and realize not everyone sees things the way we see them and they may believe it as much as you believe whatever you believe. There are a LOT of trolls on Getbig. You and Strawman aren't one of them.

Ag

Good luck with that. Coach is anything but rational. Despite this he probably is a decent person, who is sadly misguided.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2021, 06:53:22 PM »
Actually you do fuckhead. You refuse to read what’s been brought yet you and again, not ANYONE on here, not any politician no one can prove a legit win...NO ONE!! Fuck, you can’t (or Strawman) can’t even defend any of Biden’s policies...er, I mean executive orders. I guaranfuckingtee if I through out a policy you couldn’t defend it.....you or any other Biden “voter” knew what they were voting for unless you’re a Marixist. Stupid people shouldn’t vote...

Blah, blah, blah. This record is worn out.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2021, 06:58:42 PM »
Les Girlyman is definitely the kind of Trumpturd that swallowed the fish tablets and sat on the UV wand.

That was probably a lot funnier in your feeble mind.

Liberals are always so dumb, but I guess that goes with their lying and hypocrisy.

I’d cheer for a more lethal liberal only version of Covid-19.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2021, 07:01:37 PM »
This thread is living, verifiable proof that Strawman owns the ever living shit out of Coach.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2021, 07:04:16 PM »
I actually got as far a page 3 before I quit reading the posts.

Nothing changes. Coach will be coach to the death.

Threads like these are stupid and childish and yet here is another one....almost like clock work. Vote to stay, vote to go, don't care.....utter nonsense. There are a lot of folks here who obviously have nothing worthwhile going on in their lives.   

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2021, 07:04:33 PM »
Good luck with that. Coach is anything but rational. Despite this he probably is a decent person, who is sadly misguided.

You of all people coming on here and criticizing other people?

Only Shizzo is more hated than you.

And you’re a fucking crybaby little bitch who runs to the Moderators and tattles like a 5 year old child.

Fuck off and die you miserable old white trash kunt.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2021, 07:09:58 PM »
You of all people coming on here and criticizing other people?

Only Shizzo is more hated than you.

And you’re a fucking crybaby little bitch who runs to the Moderators and tattles like a 5 year old child.

Fuck off and die you miserable old white trash kunt.
You mad?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »
Wow - this thread really needs to cry out all its angry

I think I'll leave you guys to it

T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2021, 07:34:58 PM »
that was a dig on his gambling problem, not about what he actually said fuckstick.... so sweet of you to defend your libtard girlfriend though.... take his cock out of your mouth and only speak when spoken to... triggered lil bitchboy.. lol

You project a lot of homosexual tendencies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2021, 07:36:35 PM »
That was probably a lot funnier in your feeble mind.

Liberals are always so dumb, but I guess that goes with their lying and hypocrisy.

I’d cheer for a more lethal liberal only version of Covid-19.

Trumpturd calling someone dumb?  Or a liar?  Or a hypocrite?  The irony. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2021, 07:45:53 PM »
This thread is living, verifiable proof that Strawman owns the ever living shit out of Coach.

That’s always been obvious.  Just as obvious as the disappointment is for him that he didn’t get the votes he wanted.

It’s a LANDSLIDE from the GO votes.  Maybe coach will “find the votes he needs” or come up with conspiracy theory. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2021, 07:46:51 PM »
I've decided to mail in my mother's vote.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2021, 07:54:43 PM »
 ;D  If we don't have poll integrity then we don't have a website!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2021, 08:23:14 PM »
;D  If we don't have poll integrity then we don't have a website!!

Don’t worry, the recount, coin flip, mods, courts, electoral high school, SC, NRA, Lindsey Graham and Jesus himself will validate the votes. 

And coach still won’t believe it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2021, 08:25:10 PM »
I've decided to mail in my mother's vote.

Are you Bruce Bartman?  Live in Delaware County?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2021, 08:29:13 PM »
Are you Bruce Bartman?  Live in Delaware County?
I have no clue what you are talking about. My brother will be mailing my vote in as well.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2021, 08:33:33 PM »
You mad?

Shizzo you dont have the intelligence to troll, you just post from the heart and make a twat of yourself and when people tell you to fuck off you seem to think you have played them, wake up from your drunken haze, its just people telling you to fuck off.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2021, 08:35:27 PM »
Trumpturd calling someone dumb?  Or a liar?  Or a hypocrite?  The irony.

Imagine being so stupid that you support the Hiding Joe Biden administration?

Nahhhhh, no human being could possibly be that retarded.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2021, 09:06:00 PM »

That’s always been obvious.  Just as obvious as the disappointment is for him that he didn’t get the votes he wanted.

It’s a LANDSLIDE from the GO votes.  Maybe coach will “find the votes he needs” or come up with conspiracy theory.

Maybe you can come up with an explanation as to why in all of the battleground states the vote count abruptly stopped around 10pm the night of the election when Trump was winning by a landslide in EVERY ONE OF THOSE states then the vote count restarted the next morning around 4am? Go ahead. Skate on this as well. This has never happened..

I’ll wait

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2021, 09:44:30 PM »
I think in fairness, if the vote doesn't reach the point where Strawman should leave, it's only right the OP of the challenge leave. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2021, 09:46:29 PM »
Maybe you can come up with an explanation as to why in all of the battleground states the vote count abruptly stopped around 10pm the night of the election when Trump was winning by a landslide in EVERY ONE OF THOSE states then the vote count restarted the next morning around 4am? Go ahead. Skate on this as well. This has never happened..

I’ll wait

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-list-statements-2020-electi/fact-check-list-of-partly-false-statements-on-the-2020-election-idUSKBN27Q2NI

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit