Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 162002 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Strawman
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2021, 09:52:07 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2021, 09:54:45 PM »
I think in fairness, if the vote doesn't reach the point where Strawman should leave, it's only right the OP of the challenge leave.
That's not the way it works. These polls are always tongue and cheek.

Why did your mom get dentures?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2021, 09:54:57 PM »

what was the court result of those claims?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2021, 10:25:16 PM »
That's not the way it works. These polls are always tongue and cheek.

Why did your mom get dentures?

Sober up you stupid fuck.

The expression is “tongue in cheek”, you moronic idiot.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2021, 10:28:05 PM »
what was the court result of those claims?

Doesn’t matter if they would have done their jobs and at least allowed fair evidentiary hearings...

My direct question, one on one to someone involved in this when I was in DC was “With all of this evidence why aren’t the courts and especially SCOTUS hearing these cases”

His answer verbatim was “If this wasn’t DC instead of some where like bumfuck South Dakota (as an example) it’s a slam dunk. But this is DC and coercion is everywhere” what he was saying was, judges and even SCOTUS’s were being threatened along with their families. The justices who dissented were not afraid and Robert’s tows the line.

And I’ll reiterate, there is NO WAY on this planet Biden even came close.

I can provide these documents all day and no one can refute it

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2021, 10:32:04 PM »

The expression is “tongue in cheek”, you moronic idiot.

"Tongue and cheek", is how real women give head. You are probably more familiar with "dick in ass".

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2021, 11:58:21 PM »
Coach, what is your end game here? The election is never going to be re-run. We all know your position on this. Can't see where all this is going to get you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2021, 03:09:19 AM »
Ban him

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2021, 03:10:23 AM »
There’s only a few people on this board I’d like to brutalise In a fight and this rob zirulo is at the top of the list

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2021, 03:24:37 AM »
What the deal w Straws dirty yard ? 

Not in favor of banning this place largely regulates itself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2021, 05:24:16 AM »
Imagine being so stupid that you support the Hiding Joe Biden administration?

Nahhhhh, no human being could possibly be that retarded.

Imagine being so stupid you are a Trumpturd. 

Yeahhhh.  You are.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2021, 05:29:33 AM »
I have no clue what you are talking about. My brother will be mailing my vote in as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2021, 05:31:28 AM »
There’s only a few people on this board I’d like to brutalise In a fight and this rob zirulo is at the top of the list

Maybe if Rob ever returns to the board you can tell him this. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2021, 05:53:34 AM »
Basically this poll shows 60% of this board are Schmoes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2021, 05:56:09 AM »
Jesus rose today!   Unlike the number of votes that dumb ass Coach was hoping for.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2021, 06:28:02 AM »
I thought only communists asked for censorship, Coach.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2021, 07:13:50 AM »
Ill bet my life... that straw, lurker, agnostic, prime would NEVER run their mouths like they do here, on the street... its easy when you are behind a keyboard... there are 100 million examples of these warriors all over the place... have any of you called someone a trumptard or bashed them to their face like you do to guys here?  ever go to a trump rally and pop off?  ever go to a far right protest or a gun rights rally and spout the insults you do here? FUCK NO is the answer....and its obvious why you havent...  i want to change my vote to "stay"... let him keep representing all of you cowards.. he is exactly what you deserve and have earned... happy easter gb.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: April 04, 2021, 07:17:48 AM »
"Tongue and cheek", is how real women give head. You are probably more familiar with "dick in ass".

Five big differences between us:

You faked your death for attention
You sucked a cock for money
You are fat
You are an alcoholic
My Mother is alive

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: April 04, 2021, 08:06:11 AM »
Ill bet my life... that straw, lurker, agnostic, prime would NEVER run their mouths like they do here, on the street... its easy when you are behind a keyboard... there are 100 million examples of these warriors all over the place... have any of you called someone a trumptard or bashed them to their face like you do to guys here?  ever go to a trump rally and pop off?  ever go to a far right protest or a gun rights rally and spout the insults you do here? FUCK NO is the answer....and its obvious why you havent...  i want to change my vote to "stay"... let him keep representing all of you cowards.. he is exactly what you deserve and have earned... happy easter gb.

Of course they wouldn't. No one is popping-off anywhere they are outnumbered and there is the threat of violence. Would you pop-off if you were outnumbered 1000 to 1? Doesn't matter if you're left or right.

As far as Coach vs the liberals on this forum, Coach is not winning any debates, let's be fair. And I despise the liberal ideology. There are good arguments coming from the right but Coach can't make them.

Coach says he "knows" at least 50% of Biden's votes were fraudulent. I'm sorry but "knowing" without evidence isn't good enough. I doubt even Trump would say 50% of Biden's votes were fake. Trump just says he won "by a lot."

The argument those on the right should be making is highligthing the media bias, the propaganda, since media basically decides how people think to a very large degree. As many thinkers both on the left and right know, the masses aren't really "thinkers," they just react according to various inputs. The "fake votes" angle is obviously going nowhere.   
If the right wing were let loose on the internet things could be different in society. Censorship is one of the big issues of out day. The right is just as much for censorship as the left too.  Coach wants to censor Straw Man.

People on both sides of the spectrum are easily manipulated. Look at Coach and his talking points on China.

And I realise I may be manipulated as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2021, 09:11:35 AM »

You would lose that bet because I would.  So why not just shut the fuck up and stop whining so much. 
No one gives a fuck what your inbred chihuahua ass thinks. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2021, 09:15:50 AM »

Of course they wouldn't. No one is popping-off anywhere they are outnumbered and there is the threat of violence. Would you pop-off if you were outnumbered 1000 to 1? Doesn't matter if you're left or right.

As far as Coach vs the liberals on this forum, Coach is not winning any debates, let's be fair. And I despise the liberal ideology. There are good arguments coming from the right but Coach can't make them.

Coach says he "knows" at least 50% of Biden's votes were fraudulent. I'm sorry but "knowing" without evidence isn't good enough. I doubt even Trump would say 50% of Biden's votes were fake. Trump just says he won "by a lot."

The argument those on the right should be making is highligthing the media bias, the propaganda, since media basically decides how people think to a very large degree. As many thinkers both on the left and right know, the masses aren't really "thinkers," they just react according to various inputs. The "fake votes" angle is obviously going nowhere.   
If the right wing were let loose on the internet things could be different in society. Censorship is one of the big issues of out day. The right is just as much for censorship as the left too.  Coach wants to censor Straw Man.

People on both sides of the spectrum are easily manipulated. Look at Coach and his talking points on China.

And I realise I may be manipulated as well.

The fact his examples were all places and events with numerous people shows that he is a flat out sissy ass coward in real life.

He talks shit but that is all he can do.  He would have never made a thread like this himself.   He’s too scared.  That’s why he’s regulated to running around yapping at Straws ankles like the little bitch he is.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2021, 09:16:40 AM »
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

soooo, you want him cancelled cuz his words irk you?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2021, 09:21:31 AM »
You would lose that bet because I would.  So why not just shut the fuck up and stop whining so much. 
No one gives a fuck what your inbred chihuahua ass thinks.

Wow, a Getbig tough guy!

I will bet you’re as tough as XFactor was rich.

Limp wristed twink.

I’m certain you started dating Strawman when he was “at his lowest and you were at your neediest.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2021, 09:29:35 AM »
Wow, a Getbig tough guy!

I will bet you’re as tough as XFactor was rich.

Limp wristed twink.

I’m certain you started dating Strawman when he was “at his lowest and you were at your neediest.”

Another gay projection from you.  Come out of the closet already. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2021, 09:37:14 AM »
Another gay projection from you.  Come out of the closet already.

Calm down Caitlyn, you might break a nail.

I’m now positive that you’re a twink sucker of cocks. Basically you’re Primemuscle without the age spots.

Phaggot.