Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161890 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2021, 02:20:03 PM »
Given your history here and elsewhere, I'd say you are far more lame than I am, boy.  Like I said, you have no idea of reality.  If ever we met, you would have no inkling of it.  There are a few here I have met and they were unaware.  At times I find it hard to believe you're sentient. 

The real world is coming for you.

Real world... real world..

Yeah most are unaware of you because a crippled old fart doesn’t attract attention.  Or anything else for that matter.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2021, 02:21:47 PM »
Real world... real world..

Yeah most are unaware of you because a crippled old fart doesn’t attract attention.  Or anything else for that matter.

I truly hope you Covid.  The only way you wouldn't is if it's survival of the shittest.  That which you fear awaits you and your kind.  You cannot win at that which is not a game, boy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2021, 02:22:37 PM »
Let's keep your illegal gardener out of this, butthead.  I hope you Covid up and die.

You will be pushing up daisies long before I do.  Just the way nature intended.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2021, 02:25:04 PM »
I truly hope you Covid.  The only way you wouldn't is if it's survival of the shittest.  That which you fear awaits you and your kind.  You cannot win at that which is not a game, boy.

Transference is a bitch isn’t it?   By your own rule you will croak long before I do. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2021, 02:26:56 PM »
You will be pushing up daisies long before I do.  Just the way nature intended.

I've been dead.  No a big deal really.   You've already met Haysus!  Oh wait...Did you backup over your gardener and he got up three days later?  Go ax him what awaits your sorry ass.  As said elsewhere reality will swallow what passes for your licentious  soul and shit you out the Devi's anus.  And then comes the flush of eternity, boy.

You!  Out of the barrel now!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2021, 02:28:28 PM »

Transference is a bitch isn’t it?   By your own rule you will croak long before I do.

That's it?  You really are a fucked up moron, boy. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2021, 02:29:42 PM »
&t=28s
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2021, 02:32:23 PM »
I've been dead.  No a big deal really.   You've already met Haysus!  Oh wait...Did you backup over your gardener and he got up three days later?  Go ax him what awaits your sorry ass.  As said elsewhere reality will swallow what passes for your licentious  soul and shit you out the Devi's anus.  And then comes the flush of eternity, boy.

You!  Out of the barrel now!

You are struggling here.  Every time you attempt to overcome your lack of intellect with some pseudo word salad you end up looking dumber.   Hard to believe it’s possible but you succeed.   Try again. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2021, 02:35:20 PM »
That's it?  You really are a fucked up moron, boy.

That’s it.  It is a fact.  Facts are quite simple.  Except for Trumpturds.  But that’s your problem not mine. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2021, 02:45:32 PM »
You won’t do shit except whine and post about it.
Neither will you, as evidenced in the last 5 years, LittleBitch. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2021, 02:48:10 PM »
Neither will you, as evidenced in the last 5 years, LittleBitch. :-*

Says Conehead The Convict.  Who's been doing it since 2008.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2021, 02:48:59 PM »
Says Conehead The Convict.  Who's been doing it since 2008.   ::)
Liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 04, 2021, 02:49:32 PM »
Maybe you can come up with an explanation as to why in all of the battleground states the vote count abruptly stopped around 10pm the night of the election when Trump was winning by a landslide in EVERY ONE OF THOSE states then the vote count restarted the next morning around 4am? Go ahead. Skate on this as well. This has never happened..

I’ll wait

Post your sources, Coach.

This claim has been debunked over and over again, which you will undoubtedly deny because only your sources are valid ones ....everyone else is lying.  ::)

Just a few highlights.

Here's what Reuters and many others have reported.

The posts start with a paragraph saying that after “Trump led in all the battleground states by large margins,” Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nevada all “for some unexplainable reason” took a pause for three hours, leading to voter fraud.

Opposition to your claims:

1. Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

2. Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3)

3. Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.”

4. The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.”

5. Al Schmidt, Philadelphia City commissioner responsible for elections and voter registration, tweeted at 3am (0800 GMT) on Nov. 4: “Philadelphia will NOT stop counting ALL legitimate votes cast by eligible voters. And we will report and report and report until the last vote is counted”

Just a little logic thrown in:

Trump discouraged his voters from mailing in their ballots....this didn't help with his vote count. Democrats very frequently vote by mail. In many states where there was/is vote by mail those votes were counted last.
Note: if other states adopted Oregon's voting laws, where all votes are mail-in but must be there by midnight on election day it would resolve the issue of which votes are counted when.

Trump led in rural counties all over the country. Those counts come in early. Why? because there are far fewer votes to count. Metropolitan areas where their are thousands or even millions more votes to count tend to vote democratic.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2021, 02:49:47 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2021, 02:51:53 PM »
That’s it.  It is a fact.  Facts are quite simple.  Except for Trumpturds.  But that’s your problem not mine.

Imitation is one of two things.  It's either the sincerest form of flattery or a necessity.  In your case and given your inability to express yourself above the level of a 12 year old male, I'd say it's the latter.

Toddle on, boy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2021, 02:52:05 PM »

This claim has been debunked over and over again, which you will undoubtedly deny because only your sources are valid ones ....everyone else is lying.  ::)

Just a few highlights.

The posts start with a paragraph saying that after “Trump led in all the battleground states by large margins,” Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nevada all “for some unexplainable reason” took a pause for three hours, leading to voter fraud.

1. Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

2. Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3)

3. Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.”

4. The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.”

5. Al Schmidt, Philadelphia City commissioner responsible for elections and voter registration, tweeted at 3am (0800 GMT) on Nov. 4: “Philadelphia will NOT stop counting ALL legitimate votes cast by eligible voters. And we will report and report and report until the last vote is counted”

Trump discouraged his voters from mailing in their ballots....this didn't help with his vote count. Democrats very frequently vote by mail. In many states where there was/is vote by mail those votes were counted last.
Note: if other states adopted Oregon's voting laws, where all votes are mail-in but must be there by midnight on election day it would resolve the issue of which votes are counted when.

Trump led in rural counties all over the country. Those counts come in early. Why? because there are far fewer votes to count. Metropolitan areas where their are thousands or even millions more votes to count tend to vote democratic.

Reuters is right up there with the AP...Thanks for playing

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2021, 02:52:34 PM »
What is wrong with some of you people (both sides)?
Grown ass men literally so angry that they are on the verge of tears.

Technology and social media have turned already troubled people into political lunatics.

One of the biggest problems we have in society.

Subversive from within.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 04, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
What is wrong with some of you people (both sides)?
Grown ass men literally so angry that they are on the verge of tears.

Technology and social media have turned already troubled people into political lunatics.

One of the biggest problems we have in society.

Subversive from within.

Do not mistake disgust with anger.  Adults such as Conservatives, express disgust.  The cuckolded set merely squeals their anger in the manner that befits their impotence and their stature as Owellian piglets.

I trust you understand this?  Do not play the fool where it is unwarranted, young man.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 04, 2021, 02:56:21 PM »
Imitation is one of two things.  It's either the sincerest form of flattery or a necessity.  In your case and given your inability to express yourself above the level of a 12 year old male, I'd say it's the latter.

Toddle on, boy.

^^ more overreaching in an attempt to say something but as usual... saying nothing.  But it's ok, we know your limitations are as much intellectual as they are physical.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2021, 02:58:30 PM »

^^ more overreaching in an attempt to say something but as usual... saying nothing.  But it's ok, we know your limitations are as much intellectual as they are physical.

The viper defanged, by its very nature will still attempt to strike.  PIOL.   Barrel baby, indeed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2021, 03:00:23 PM »

Just a few highlights.

Meaningless since it doesn't fit the  narrative in Coach's empty head.

Thing is, he keeps blaming the Dems for "stealing" the election...  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet it was Republican controlled governments, governors, election officials, lower court judges, SC majority, AG, and others that actually validated and confirmed the results.  Sounds like the Repubs did more to steal the election for Biden than any Dem did.   :D

Coach is the Melissa Carone of GB.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
Do not mistake disgust with anger.  Adults such as Conservatives, express disgust.  The cuckolded set merely squeals their anger in the manner that befits their impotence and their stature as Owellian piglets.

I trust you understand this?  Do not play the fool where it is unwarranted, young man.
I'm saying that there are many confirmed morons that occupy both the right and the left.

Shit, they might force people to vote independent in the near future.

Then again, that would be the poor bastard who would probably get assassinated.

God forbid someone runs for office with no political affiliation. That's just crazy talk.

But it's what we need.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2021, 03:02:51 PM »
Meaningless since it doesn't fit the  narrative in Coach's empty head.

Thing is, he keeps blaming the Dems for "stealing" the election...  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet it was Republican controlled governments, governors, election officials, lower court judges, SC majority, AG, and others that actually validated and confirmed the results.  Sounds like the Repubs did more to steal the election for Biden than any Dem did.   :D

Coach is the Melissa Carone of GB.

Keep gummin', boy.  I dub thee "Gumby".   At once both effete and ineffectual.   You're Gumby, dammit!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2021, 03:03:51 PM »
The viper defanged, by its very nature will still attempt to strike.  PIOL.   Barrel baby, indeed.

A meaningless strike means nothing.  Just like your posts.  I'm surprised that you abandoned the Covid death hopes for me so fast.  I figured it was good for another two pages.  I guess you realized the truth is that you are a higher risk to die from Covid (and waxed floors) than I am.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 04, 2021, 03:05:24 PM »
Keep gummin', boy.  I dub thee "Gumby".   At once both effete and ineffectual.   You're Gumby, dammit!

Swing and miss, "Dumby".