Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161901 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Strawman
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2021, 04:13:14 PM »
Ohhhh I am so scared.   ::)

It can be as real as you want.  Just show up first.   I'm sure you will send me or ORM your flight info so everyone knows you are actually coming.

ill drop you a pm when im there... you can bet on it... dont worry itll be no ones business but ours... im not looking for gb props by any means or to prove anything to anyone... whatever happens wont be made public by me.. you have my word on that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2021, 04:25:33 PM »
ill drop you a pm when im there... you can bet on it... dont worry itll be no ones business but ours... im not looking for gb props by any means or to prove anything to anyone... whatever happens wont be made public by me.. you have my word on that.

What's the fucking point then?  As Soul Crusher said "video or it never happened".  I, for one, definitely plan to let the board see how a bitch gets dealt with.  You have my word on THAT.  Make no mistake, I have never said anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone to their face.  If they don't like it, they can always try to do something about it. 

Don't worry, I won't be inviting you to a "rally" or party or any other place of 1000 people against 1 like you insinuated with me in the earlier post. 

When you make your travel plans, PM the info to ORM. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2021, 04:32:44 PM »
When I said “He” has evidence you had no idea who I was talking about because I never mentioned a name.

You didn't even say "he has evidence" you just said he thought X.... and who he is is irrelevant and certainly a dyed in the wool Trump supporter which already means he's likely spouting the same nonsense you are. Again, I have Republican election officials, Republican local and state judges, Trump appointed US AG, State Supreme Courts and SCOTUS backing my position. You have a bunch of debunked claims like "courts didn't consider the evidence" for your argument. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2021, 04:35:55 PM »
What's the fucking point then?  As Soul Crusher said "video or it never happened".  I, for one, definitely plan to let the board see how a bitch gets dealt with.  You have my word on THAT.  Make no mistake, I have never said anything on here that I wouldn't say to someone to their face.  If they don't like it, they can always try to do something about it. 

Don't worry, I won't be inviting you to a "rally" or party or any other place of 1000 people against 1 like you insinuated with me in the earlier post. 

you do what you have to then... the next words out of your mouth when addressing me (not typed here),  will be "im sorry"... 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2021, 04:37:52 PM »
This back and forth is more laughable than a wrestling storyline.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2021, 04:56:36 PM »
you do what you have to then... the next words out of your mouth when addressing me (not typed here),  will be "im sorry"...

Pretty sure they won't be. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2021, 04:59:07 PM »

Hahahahahahaha...in real life LurkingHomo is a cross between Shizzo and Jason Genova.

You couldn’t beat your dad’s meat, phaggot.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2021, 05:00:03 PM »
ill be down on that coast on business with 2 of my partners at the end august for a couple days...thats where ill be staying.. like i said, you let me know how real you want it.... you shouldnt fuck with people son... you never know who they really are... or worse, what they used to be.

This thread is great, lol.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2021, 05:01:47 PM »
Hahahahahahaha...in real life LurkingHomo is a cross between Shizzo and Jason Genova.

You couldn’t beat your dad’s meat, phaggot.

Another gay reference from you?  Not surprising Girlyman.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2021, 05:09:15 PM »
OMR needs to be the Logistics to coordinate this since he once dealt w setting up a get big fight in Florida as most of us famously remember.   ;D :D ;D ;D ;D :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2021, 05:13:34 PM »
Another gay reference from you?  Not surprising Girlyman.

LOL.

LurkingHomo you remind me of a weaker, more feminine version of True Adonis.

Except TA was only a little bit homosexual.

You twink phaggot. Why don’t you impress us all with a tall tale of what you used to be?

Twink phaggot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2021, 05:21:48 PM »
I never dealt with Straw Man cuz I`m not into politics................ ........but he should be ran out of here on a rail after being tarred and feathered !!  LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2021, 05:32:30 PM »
I never dealt with Straw Man cuz I`m not into politics................ ........but he should be ran out of here on a trail after being tarred and feathered !!  LOL  ;D

The politics page is evidence and proof of what severe TDS looks like.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2021, 05:44:57 PM »
LOL.

LurkingHomo you remind me of a weaker, more feminine version of True Adonis.

Except TA was only a little bit homosexual.

You twink phaggot. Why don’t you impress us all with a tall tale of what you used to be?

Twink phaggot.

Homosexual obsession meltdown.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2021, 05:46:53 PM »
I got $20 on tatoo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2021, 05:48:55 PM »
I never dealt with Straw Man cuz I`m not into politics................ ........but he should be ran out of here on a trail after being tarred and feathered !!  LOL  ;D

IF anyone here knows what that feels like it would be...Ummmm...Wellllll... You know...The really old guys here.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2021, 05:52:23 PM »
The politics page is evidence and proof of what severe TDS looks like.
Still. Months after the election was stolen.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2021, 05:53:14 PM »
I got $20 on tatoo.

One of the lessons I've learned in my decades of life is that while no one really knows what to expect from someone they've never met they had best keep in mind that some people don't give a shit what to expect.  I've been beaten up lots of times.  :o  It's not fun, I can assure you. 

If I felt it were fun I'd probably...Nah.  Make that I'd definitely be like Straw and LNM, i.e., a registered Democrap.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2021, 05:57:01 PM »
Multiple personalities are currently running amuck..... :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2021, 06:22:59 PM »
One of the lessons I've learned in my decades of life is that while no one really knows what to expect from someone they've never met they had best keep in mind that some people don't give a shit what to expect.  I've been beaten up lots of times.  :o  It's not fun, I can assure you. 

If I felt it were fun I'd probably...Nah.  Make that I'd definitely be like Straw and LNM, i.e., a registered Democrap.  ;D

::)

You get your ass kicked everyday by life in general.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2021, 10:45:48 PM »
I thought only communists asked for censorship, Coach.

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2021, 04:09:08 AM »
A 10 page thread about Straw.

He must be loving it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 05, 2021, 04:11:22 AM »

He must be loving it.

What’s the deal w the filthy lawn people are saying he has ?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #248 on: April 05, 2021, 04:39:37 AM »
Just shows the tolerance level of Getbig that we voted for Strawman to stay despite all of his miserable defects💪

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2021, 04:59:15 AM »

He must be loving it.
   exactly, great thread my takeaway from all this is strawman should be made a Mod. the death match between lurker and tatoo should be a PPV event. coach should be put in charge of trump's 2024 campaign.
F