Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161969 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Strawman
« Reply #325 on: April 06, 2021, 05:41:13 AM »
Coach,

Just use the "do not show posts" function and you won't see Straw's posts.

Then you won't get upset.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: April 06, 2021, 05:45:24 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #327 on: April 06, 2021, 06:43:12 AM »
F

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: April 06, 2021, 06:59:26 AM »

boys, when you're boycotting Coca Cola, remember you're golden if you hide your Coke.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: April 06, 2021, 11:34:30 AM »

F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #331 on: April 06, 2021, 01:24:29 PM »

boys, when you're boycotting Coca Cola, remember you're golden if you hide your Coke.

That's Cuba Cola
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #332 on: April 06, 2021, 01:26:17 PM »
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-president-coronavirus-plague-982150/?fbclid=IwAR0BpPltie9ItWErHcpESZXgMU4BME-K36qlwmarSpAMb8HTr0juPkQxwW4   damm commie rag

Yes..almost everything you post is communist propaganda. I see you switched over to your Funk account. No better than the View

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2021, 01:34:34 PM »
Partly right. No firearms have been found on the capital grounds the may have been used by the insurrectionists. The definition of arms is weapons.

Arms = weapons which includes knives and anything else which can be used to harm or kill others.

The U.S. Department of Justice has charged at least three people on gun charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot, including one whom prosecutors said Metro police found carrying a loaded handgun with an extra magazine.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

Federal prosecutors also have charged Lonnie Coffman, of Alabama, with possession of an unregistered firearm and carrying a pistol without a license. A bomb squad also recovered 11 Molotov cocktails from Coffman’s truck, according to the affidavit, and Coffman also was carrying two handguns.

Armed - equipped with or carrying a weapon or weapons.

Rioters brought knives, brass knuckles a stun gun and other weapons.

Video plainly shows the mob using all manner of makeshift weapons, including hockey sticks, flagpoles, fire extinguishers and a police shield stolen from an officer.

Insurrection should have been in quotes. It wasn't an 'insurrection".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2021, 01:37:24 PM »
It's a fact. The cops let them in to the building. And there were BLM activists that posed as Trump supporters.

A real insurrection would have seen people enter the building with weapons and with the aim to shoot or stab to kill. An insurrection is not a fucking party!

Zero leftists died on January 6th. It is a scam and you fell for it!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13749423/black-lives-matter-activist-john-sullivan-charged/

He won't read it..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #335 on: April 06, 2021, 03:03:17 PM »
Straw has not been on this thread in awhile.    Maybe cleaning up the trash and clutter in the yard ? 

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #336 on: April 06, 2021, 03:07:40 PM »
Straw has not been on this thread in awhile.    Maybe cleaning up the trash and clutter in the yard ?

This thread backfired, but i think Straw really hate it...
maybe he will switch his account and we will never see a Straw post again..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #337 on: April 06, 2021, 03:09:28 PM »

His yard is a mess and the neighbors are complaining.

Straw was seen at his local Home Depot buying a wheelbarrow, lawn spreader, rake, and Scott's 4-Step lawncare program.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 06, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »
Insurrection should have been in quotes. It wasn't an 'insurrection".

Thank you Coach “grammarian”.

Whether it was or it wasn't an 'insurrection' depends on who you ask. Also, it depends on what one considers violent. Insurrection; a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #339 on: April 06, 2021, 04:21:39 PM »
His yard is a mess and the neighbors are complaining.

Straw was seen at his local Home Depot buying a wheelbarrow, lawn spreader, rake, and Scott's 4-Step lawncare program.

Lol.   Car on the front lawn , beer cans and trash ,  probably a hood rat strung out on the side. 

Ha ha ha ha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2021, 05:21:15 PM »
      for the record, I have only one account , not a gimmick. I am the only one who posts under this account, my kid hasn't been on getbig in over 10 years. coach says he wants to fuck up strawman's ass and now he wants to ban him this is perfectly acceptable. You don't like me, I get this. but guess what at the end of the day who really cares ?
Who said your posts weren't acceptable? Who said I didn't like you? This is typical democrat behaviour, play the victim when your mental deficiencies are pointed out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2021, 05:36:03 PM »
What I don’t understand is if Trump isn’t just another globalist why didn’t he order his followers to rise up and overturn the fraudulent election? Aren’t they always saying they have all the guns? If the election was really stolen why not do something about it beyond sending a clearly well past his prime Rudy Giuliani to talk to the press. We know Flynn suggested something along the lines of forcibly taking control of the election certification. Is Trump a pussy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2021, 05:38:18 PM »
What I don’t understand is if Trump isn’t just another globalist why didn’t he just order his followers to rise up and overturn the fraudulent election? Aren’t they always saying they have all the guns? If the election was really stolen why not do something about it beyond sending a clearly well past his prime Rudy Giuliani to talk to the press. We know Flynn suggested something along the lines of forcibly taking control of the election certification. Is Trump a pussy?

His followers certainly are pussies.  All that big talk about what they were going to do.  Their attempted coup failed and now their are just sitting around making excuses.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2021, 05:40:45 PM »
His followers certainly are pussies.  All that big talk about what they were going to do.  Their attempted coup failed and now their are just sitting around making excuses.
I'd rather be known as a pussy than openly support child sniffing pedophiles like you do. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2021, 05:42:03 PM »

Hi BossBoss

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 06, 2021, 05:42:38 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 06, 2021, 05:43:22 PM »
I'd rather be known as a pussy than openly support child sniffing pedophiles like you do. ;)

I didn't vote for Gaetz.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #347 on: April 06, 2021, 05:43:34 PM »

You must be a pussy if you let a child sniffing pedophile become the leader of your country.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 06, 2021, 05:45:24 PM »
You must be a pussy if you let a child sniffing pedophile become the leader of your country.

BURRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNN!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #349 on: April 06, 2021, 05:46:20 PM »
His followers certainly are pussies.

We’re not hard to find