Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161915 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Strawman
« Reply #350 on: April 06, 2021, 05:47:27 PM »
This shit will not end.
Sides....

Let that be left for a restaurant menu, not political agendas.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #351 on: April 06, 2021, 05:48:55 PM »
Thank you Coach “grammarian”.

Whether it was or it wasn't an 'insurrection' depends on who you ask. Also, it depends on what one considers violent. Insurrection; a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Funny, I don’t hear anyone from the left calling the destruction of Federal buildings and setting fire to them with people still in it an “insurrection”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #352 on: April 06, 2021, 05:50:36 PM »
We’re not hard to find

No you are not.  Which is why 400+ arrests are expected.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #353 on: April 06, 2021, 05:50:42 PM »
Trump was touted by his followers as something different but in the end he turned out to be just another opportunist cut from the same cloth as his so-called opponents.

You want to talk about real transformative leaders in modern history? Then talk about Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc. Trump isn’t even close to being in their league despite the hopes of his followers, who in reality can’t even give up the NFL. They’re not cut-out for revolution.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: April 06, 2021, 05:52:51 PM »
Trump was touted by his followers as something different but in the end he turned out to be just another opportunist cut from the same cloth as his so-called opponents.

You want to talk about real transformative leaders in modern history? Then talk about Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc. Trump isn’t even close to being in their league despite the hopes of his followers, who in reality can’t even give up the NFL. They’re not cut-out for revolution.

HAHAHA.. morons claimed Trump was "sent by God". 

Now he was voted out and they can't accept that it is God's Will too.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #355 on: April 06, 2021, 05:53:38 PM »
No you are not.  Which is why 400+ arrests are expected.

Lol...what??

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #356 on: April 06, 2021, 05:55:39 PM »

Nah, he was entirely different than any President in recent history.

Now matter how you attempt to spin it, Trump exposed politicians and the press for who they really are like no other.

Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: April 06, 2021, 05:56:33 PM »
Lol...what??

Was there a big word in there that you didn't get?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #358 on: April 06, 2021, 05:57:49 PM »
HAHAHA.. morons claimed Trump was "sent by God". 

Now he was voted out and they can't accept that it is God's Will too.

Nah....we’ll win

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #359 on: April 06, 2021, 05:59:13 PM »
Nah, he was entirely different than any President in recent history.

Now matter how you attempt to spin it, Trump exposed politicians and the press for who they really are like no other.

Not really. The only differences between him and the political class were at the edges. Support for Israel? Both parties. Increased defense spending? Both parties. Zero entitlement reform? Both parties. Increased government spending? Both parties. The list is endless. What you got caught up in was just theater.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2021, 06:00:00 PM »
You must be a pussy if you let a child sniffing pedophile become the leader of your country.
I didn't "let" LurkeringforMens hero become the leader of my country, #notthePresident ::)

BURRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNN!!!!
Like when you take a piss after sex with your boyfriend ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2021, 06:01:13 PM »
Was there a big word in there that you didn't get?

There must have been. Either that or not just a retard but a complete retard. If you can’t explain it, don’t say it. I’m careful about every word I wrote on every platform I write on. I also know we have a ton of cowards on here that like to hide beside their keyboards and talk shit, most using proxies. And you call us “pussies” LOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2021, 06:03:21 PM »
There must have been. Either that or not just a retard but a complete retard. If you can’t explain it, don’t say it. I’m careful about every word I wrote on every platform I write on. I also know we have a ton of cowards on here that like to hide beside their keyboards and talk shit, most using proxies. And you call us “pussies” LOL
You give republicans a bad name.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »
The main difference in Trump is that he was so insecure and childish that manifest itself through his nonstop lying and attention whoring.   He didn't give a shit about the job, he just wanted the attention.  He had absolutely no clue how the government worked or the operated behind the scenes.  Too many former workers, friends and appointees have come forward and stated as much.  While it is easy to try to dismiss them for personal reasons just to make excuses for Trump, it can't be done.  There are just too many to be a coincedence.

I thought I would never say this, but Sarah Palin has a better understanding of politics than Trump ever will. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2021, 06:05:28 PM »
You give republicans a bad name.

You give humans a bad name

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: April 06, 2021, 06:06:12 PM »

Instead of worrying about your writing, better start worrying about your reading.  Because you either missed what the conversation was about or didn't understand it. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: April 06, 2021, 06:07:06 PM »
The main difference in Trump is that he was so insecure and childish that manifest itself through his nonstop lying and attention whoring.   He didn't give a shit about the job, he just wanted the attention.  He had absolutely no clue how the government worked or the operated behind the scenes.  Too many former workers, friends and appointees have come forward and stated as much.  While it is easy to try to dismiss them for personal reasons just to make excuses for Trump, it can't be done.  There are just too many to be a coincedence.

I thought I would never say this, but Sarah Palin has a better understanding of politics than Trump ever will.
Are you saying the 24/7/365 negative media coverage had no impact on public opinion or Trumps ability to do his job?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #367 on: April 06, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »

😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2021, 06:09:27 PM »
Are you saying the 24/7/365 negative media coverage had no impact on public opinion or Trumps ability to do his job?

He buys into whatever is told to him....from the state ran media

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #369 on: April 06, 2021, 06:10:24 PM »
Even the judges Trump appointed are just creatures of the establishment. They have more in common with the so-called liberal judges they went to Harvard and Yale with than the average Trump supporter. The Supreme Court is a perfect example. It’s a moderate institution of the political class, even with a bunch of “conservative” appointees.

You have to be a real simpleton to think Trump mattered.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: April 06, 2021, 06:14:33 PM »

On public opinon?  Of course not.  On his ability to do his job?  You mean if he wasn't constantly whining and crying about the negative coverage he could have done a better job?  Maybe if he actually tried to do his job, and stopped whining and crying and lying, there wouldn't have been so much negative coverage.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: April 06, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »
On public opinon?  Of course not.  On his ability to do his job?  You mean if he wasn't constantly whining and crying about the negative coverage he could have done a better job?  Maybe if he actually tried to do his job, and stopped whining and crying and lying, there wouldn't have been so much negative coverage.
Therein lies a catch 22, had the media been supportive he wouldn't need to whine and cry about the way he was treated. Look at the way the media coddles Joe Bitems balls. Imagine if Trump had been giving a speech and stuttered and stumbled and then said "anyway..." the media would have gone on for days about his mental stability. Trump used a handrail to walk down a ramp and the media claimed he was physically declining, Bitem falls 3 times walking up stairs and they claim it was windy....Clearly the way the President is portrayed in the media has an impact on his ability to do his job and the media portraying Trump as a villain publicly and daily made it easier for the democrats to go against his policies without affecting the publics opinions of the democrats.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: April 06, 2021, 06:30:53 PM »
Therein lies a catch 22, had the media been supportive he wouldn't need to whine and cry about the way he was treated. Look at the way the media coddles Joe Bitems balls. Imagine if Trump had been giving a speech and stuttered and stumbled and then said "anyway..." the media would have gone on for days about his mental stability. Trump used a handrail to walk down a ramp and the media claimed he was physically declining, Bitem falls 3 times walking up stairs and they claim it was windy....Clearly the way the President is portrayed in the media has an impact on his ability to do his job and the media portraying Trump as a villain publicly and daily made it easier for the democrats to go against his policies without affecting the publics opinions of the democrats.

Imagine if Trump gave a speech without lying every other sentence..  he wouldn't have been subjected to negative coverage.  Or at the very least if one of his press secretaries could give a speech that wasn't a clusterfuck of exaggerations and false information that was easily proven to be bullshit.

Biden fell three times going up the stairs?  So?  If there a limit on how many one is allowed?

The media can impact a way a president is viewed, but in Trump's case that was already established long ago by his own actions.  I have read that the 2020 election was the one in which there were truly "fewer independents" than registered, meaning that long before the election there were few people who were still on the fence about who they were voting for.  Or voting against.  There is absolutely nothing that could have been done in the news, social media, or on this board to sway another person's opinion prior to the election.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: April 06, 2021, 06:35:51 PM »
Imagine if Trump gave a speech without lying every other sentence..  he wouldn't have been subjected to negative coverage.  Or at the very least if one of his press secretaries could give a speech that wasn't a clusterfuck of exaggerations and false information that was easily proven to be bullshit.

Biden fell three times going up the stairs?  So?  If there a limit on how many one is allowed?

The media can impact a way a president is viewed, but in Trump's case that was already established long ago by his own actions.  I have read that the 2020 election was the one in which there were truly "fewer independents" than registered, meaning that long before the election there were few people who were still on the fence about who they were voting for.  Or voting against.  There is absolutely nothing that could have been done in the news, social media, or on this board to sway another person's opinion prior to the election.
I'm going to circle back to that.... ::)
If you believe the 24/7 negativity for 5 years in the news didn't influence the election, you just aren't being logical.  The highlighted part is solely party affiliation and support speaking, separate yourself from the D and take a neutral look at things. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #374 on: April 06, 2021, 06:36:09 PM »

Still complaining about Trump? What has it been, 5 years straight now?