Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161839 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Strawman
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2021, 02:07:13 PM »
Fact Check said Biden falling on the stairs was "mostly false".

Can you provide a screen shot? There appears to be nothing of this nature on the FackCheck.org website.

Snopes rated this incident as true

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #501 on: April 09, 2021, 02:13:22 PM »
Fact check, Politifact, Snopes and all the rest spin hard for the liberal ideology and Democrats. They are biased in the extreme. They all belong to the same Poynter fact checking group that repeatedly pounds the drums for the liberal cause. Pulitzer prize has completely lost it's credibility and relevance for many years now. All these entities are propaganda driven.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: April 09, 2021, 02:24:47 PM »
Fact check, Politifact, Snopes and all the rest spin hard for the liberal ideology and Democrats. They are biased in the extreme. They all belong to the same Poynter fact checking group that repeatedly pounds the drums for the liberal cause. Pulitzer prize has completely lost it's credibility and relevance for many years now. All these entities are propaganda driven.

Are there no conservative leaning fact checking organizations? If not, why not?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2021, 03:00:06 PM »
Fact Check a nonpartisan, nonprofit project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by U.S. political players, including politicians, TV ads, debates, interviews and news releases.

Politifact a Pulitzer Prize winning website rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials. Run by editors and reporters from the independent newspaper Tampa Bay Times, Politicfact features the Truth-O-Meter that rates statements as “True,” “Mostly True,” “Half True,” “False,” and “Pants on Fire.”

Snopes an independent, nonpartisan website run by professional researcher and writer David Mikkelson researches urban legends and other rumors. It is often the first to set the facts straight on wild fake news claims.

There is a comprehensive list of fact and bias checking sites.

https://subjectguides.library.american.edu/News-Literacy

If you have proof that FactCheck has been called out and debunked, feel free to post it. If you don't have proof of your claim......well with you that's par for the course.
   you got to humor the coach nobody took it harder when the trumpster lost the election yuuugely.
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2021, 03:10:58 PM »

T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2021, 03:35:42 PM »
   you got to humor the coach nobody took it harder when the trumpster lost the election yuuugely.

would the coach still vote for trump if trump shot him in the middle of fifth avenue.  I'm thinking yes. ::) ::) ::)
F

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #506 on: April 09, 2021, 04:03:14 PM »

Hilarious seeing those words in the same sentence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #507 on: April 09, 2021, 04:43:45 PM »
Fact Check a nonpartisan, nonprofit project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by U.S. political players, including politicians, TV ads, debates, interviews and news releases.

Politifact a Pulitzer Prize winning website rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials. Run by editors and reporters from the independent newspaper Tampa Bay Times, Politicfact features the Truth-O-Meter that rates statements as “True,” “Mostly True,” “Half True,” “False,” and “Pants on Fire.”

Snopes an independent, nonpartisan website run by professional researcher and writer David Mikkelson researches urban legends and other rumors. It is often the first to set the facts straight on wild fake news claims.

If you have proof that FactCheck has been called out and debunked, feel free to post it. If you don't have proof of your claim......well with you that's par for the course.

Hahahahah....holy shit you’ve out done yourself with this 😂😂😂😂✋

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #508 on: April 09, 2021, 04:59:33 PM »

Here..learn something beginning at 8:20. If you really want to learn something. Watch the whole video. I can do this all all day and night

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #509 on: April 09, 2021, 05:15:14 PM »

conservatives don't need fact checks because "facts" are whatever conservatives what to believe and that can change from moment to moment

look at all the idiots who STILL believe all the lies about the election

The Lt. Governor in Georgia recently admitted that the recently passed racist voter suppression law was initiated because they believe the LIES told by Guiliani

They now KNOW that Guiliani was completely LYING yet they still passed these laws

Bottom line - facts are moot to Trumptards

https://news.yahoo.com/georgias-gop-lieutenant-governor-says-043600733.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #510 on: April 09, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »
conservatives don't need fact checks because "facts" are whatever conservatives what to believe and that can change from moment to moment

The Lt. Governor in Georgia recently admitted that the recently passed racist voter suppression law was initiated because they believe the LIES told by Guiliani

They now KNOW that Guiliani was completely LYING yet they still passed these laws

"Particularly on the left, political thought is a sort of masturbation fantasy in which the world of facts hardly matters." - George Orwell

In other words, words which one realizes will fall upon a deaf ego, you are deserving of Hades. Go ahead, little man. Stay in the womb that is the barrel.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #511 on: April 09, 2021, 05:31:14 PM »

How great of a backfire is this thread? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2021, 05:33:14 PM »
Hahahahah....holy shit you’ve out done yourself with this 😂😂😂😂✋

Thank you.  :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2021, 05:34:52 PM »

I do not think Straw should be banned but neither do I think very much of him.   You, my friend are different in that you are a good man.  Me?  I am limited by certain factors that hamper me mentally and physically.  Straw is held back by his belief in himself.

He will not understand that at all but many here will.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2021, 05:36:56 PM »

Back for another ass beating. I just put up a video that dispute your fact checkers with fax how they lie I can also provide about 50 more videos with proof of that you still wanted to debate?

We can also talk about racism all fucking day long. I can’t even to define a  racist

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2021, 05:55:18 PM »
Back for another ass beating. I just put up a video that dispute your fact checkers with fax how they lie I can also provide about 50 more videos with proof of that you still wanted to debate?

We can also talk about racism all fucking day long. I can’t even to define a  racist

Walk away from this thread.  It hasn't been your finest hour.  To put it mildly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #516 on: April 09, 2021, 05:58:06 PM »

Elite back by now this asshole still can’t back up any of the shit and he still trolls he’s a communist and he doesn’t deny it and he still won’t answer whether he thinks Biden is doing a good job or not and if he thinks he’s doing a good job he won’t say why

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2021, 06:02:25 PM »

I haven't looked at it all week
For some reason I was banned on Monday (no idea why) and then when I looked this morning I wasn't banned. 

I don't know why the phony coach even made this thread

I've never made a thread asking anyone on here to be banned

He started out this thread by saying "Lies about everything politics and gets caught."

Hey phony coach - go ahead and point out my lies...you have "everything" to choose from

What you'll find it that I posted facts (often they are objectively easy facts such as the MLB All Star Game being moved or that douche bag Gaetz being investigated) but the problem is that the phony coach quite literally can't deal with objective reality

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #518 on: April 09, 2021, 06:02:55 PM »
Elite back by now this asshole still can’t back up any of the shit and he still trolls he’s a communist and he doesn’t deny it and he still won’t answer whether he thinks Biden is doing a good job or not and if he thinks he’s doing a good job he won’t say why

Must be using your phone.  LOL.  I'll say it.  He's doing a good job.  Jobs numbers were good last month.  Stock market hit an all time high.  Vaccination distribution has been unbelievably well coordinated. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #519 on: April 09, 2021, 06:04:12 PM »
I do not think Straw should be banned but neither do I think very much of him.   You, my friend are different in that you are a good man.  Me?  I am limited by certain factors that hamper me mentally and physically.  Straw is held back by his belief in himself.

He will not understand that at all but many here will.

no shit
that's pretty obvious
I'd say you're emotionally "hampered" too

You usually just personally attck me rather than commenting or debating the content of my posts. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #520 on: April 09, 2021, 06:05:30 PM »
Must be using your phone.  LOL.  I'll say it.  He's doing a good job.  Jobs numbers were good last month.  Stock market hit an all time high.  Vaccination distribution has been unbelievably well coordinated.
You can thank Trump for all that. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #521 on: April 09, 2021, 06:05:59 PM »

do you think you'll ever actually understand the definition of communist?

I've been self employed since my early twenties and I'll probably pay more income tax for 2020 that your total income

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #522 on: April 09, 2021, 06:06:42 PM »
You can thank Obama for all that. :)

Agreed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #523 on: April 09, 2021, 06:08:50 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: April 09, 2021, 07:17:50 PM »

Don't say this. It is like pouring water on the Wicked Witch of the West. Coach is melting, melting...